Pandora's Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please cum in me," I whispered.

"Louder," he shouted. "Ask me like the useless white cunt you are!"

"Please, Boss, put your superior black baby in my useless whore box," I say, yielding at last.

With that, he tensed and gave a loud groan, collapsing on me. It felt like an eternity before he finally rolled off. I just lay there looking up at the polycarbonate sheet above my head, the only source of light. I couldn't help but wonder how many whores had laid here, legs wide open with the sperm of a complete stranger running down the crack of her ass.

It took me some time before focusing on the friendly hand offered to me. I took it, and my husband lifted me up as he gave me an enormous grin. He handed me my bikini and then my dress. I slipped the dress over my naked body and threw the bikini at the African. "A memento of the first and last time you fuck this white whore's box," I said and put my arm around Hubby. "Time for a bit if loving wife cunt," I said to my husband, "take me home and fuck my brains out."

The African sat up and looked at me. "When you go black...," he said with a smirk, not finishing his sentence. "You'll be back, Pandora. That's your name, is it not?" I put my bag over my shoulder and headed for the door. "As far as big black cock goes, Pandora's Box will always be open," he shouted before the door closed.

12