All Comments on 'Pandora's Box Ch. 01c'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. Looking forward to 02a.

auhound49auhound49almost 2 years ago
How about part 1d???

I really like this series, as I liked the original "pregnancy roulette" series.

PLEASE MORE!!!!!

I do have one suggestion for you though, a part D that covers the hot "two week sweats" and the testing to see if Dani is pregnant or not, and if she is, what are her plans? Abort, adopt or raise it? (it is hot if that can be left to chance as well, which might be the case as she knows who the baby daddy is).

Of course if she is not preggers then it is on to part 2 a through d as she again chances a hot impregnation during her next fertile cycle.

Part D could also be Dani gets so hot during the day she decides to go back that evening and take another risk with another stud. Fertile days are 5 days before ovulation, O day, and the day after ovulation, so she could risk it with more than just one man and then have the thrill of having no idea who the baby daddy is.

Hmmmm, how about a part D for another risky crap game this cycle, then part E for the two week sweats and testing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story until she ends up pregnant

Jinx_meJinx_mealmost 2 years ago

Great series, incredible HOT! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the series!!!

SexKettleSexKettlealmost 2 years agoAuthor

A big thanks to everyone for the positive feedback and comments so far, it's appreciated hugely.

To those who have asked, via comments and PM, whether the series is continuing, yes it most definitely is. Chapter 2 is virtually finished and I will start publishing it soon once editing etc is done. It is longer than Chapter 1 (again, quite unintentionally) hence the delay, as I originally planned to have it published a couple of weeks ago.

To those who have also commented and messaged with suggestions of ideas and what they'd like to see in the series, your feedback is very much welcome and appreciated. I have most of the series already fleshed out from start to finish, but I will add concepts in if I like them and if it doesn't make the existing story structure too clunky, so please don't be afraid to keep them coming!

That being said, the vast majority of the suggestions I've received so far were actually already planned to be in the story, so hopefully that's something to look forward to.

Many thanks again to all of you - Chapter 2 will be released imminently, in instalments as before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. 'Pandora's Box' is a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside the eponymous Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventure...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES