All Comments on 'Dani Catches Baby Fever'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was so excited to see another new story from you! This is by far the hottest literotica series!

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Thanks for continuing the series!

Thank you for continuing this series with chapter 3. I hope it will be nice and long with lots of preg risk sex and breeding desires.

Also remember that besides Plan B for the remorse the day after there is some really hot preg risk sex, there is both abortion and adoption (about 10% of couples are infertile and have to adopt with way too few babies available). Heck, a hot preg-loving woman can have 10 to 15 birthings with none of the downsides such as dirty diapers and an empty savings account. She is actually performing a very great civic duty by adopting out to otherwise childless couples.

Let Dani adopt out a couple times so she can enjoy lots of preg risk sex and lots of breeding - women can be so hot when preggers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any woman who is will be carrying my child will never have to face parenthood alone unless she wants to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
175 Followers
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. In particular, this involves a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventures pri...

SIMILAR Stories