Pandora's Box Pt. 04 - Lingerie

Story Info
MILF's provacative behavior continues.
1.4k words
3.98
7.5k
19
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

Recommend you read parts 1 - 3 to enjoy this.

As my birthday dinner with Janet continued, our entrees arrived, and our attention was turned to the delicious meal. The bartender came by twice to check on us, or at least check Janet out. Fortunately, the food server was a woman or else we would have been continuously interrupted.

After a while I noticed an office colleague across the room dining with a small group. He looked my way then nodded in acknowledgement when he was sure he recognized me. As he stood to walk over, I mentioned to Janet that she should sit up straight with her shoulders back, so she didn't give my colleague that generous down blouse view she had been sharing with the bartender. In retrospect, I am not sure that was a good idea as it emphasized her breasts and her very noticeable aroused nipples.

He greeted us and I introduced Janet. He stared at her for a few moments. My first thought was he was admiring her appearance which was certainly part of his motivation, but then it dawned on me he has never met her but had seen her picture in my office as a short haired brunet, not a long-haired blond. As he wished us well and returned to his seat, I realized I had not specifically mentioned that Janet was my wife. I had images of him in my office early the next day checking out the picture to see if I was out with someone other than my wife or wondering if Janet was wearing a wig due to chemo treatment or something else. I would have to clear that up.

Dinner was delicious but we decided on dessert at home. After taking the babysitter home and other nighttime duties, I had to open my birthday present. Each item of Lisa's sexy clothing was removed until I had a very anxious and ready naked wife. That was delicious too.

As it turned out, Janet and I did not finish our discussion but as far as I was concerned, I was enjoying the new attitude and willingness to venture out in Lisa's sexy outfits. I did wonder where this was headed and how long it would last.

I didn't have to wait long for the new attitude to reveal itself again. This time it was on Tuesday when I was working at home. The kids were at summer school, and I was in my office participating in a zoom meeting. Janet walked in being careful to stay off camera. She had been in one of the wardrobe boxes from Lisa's locked room closet again. She was wearing a pretty white blouse, black mini skirt and white stockings, not your everyday house wear. She giggled and smiled as she got my attention. I gave her a somewhat curious look.

Then Janet began unbuttoning her blouse. My look turned curious, and I hand signaled her to leave pointing to my monitor and headset. She giggled and pulled off her blouse, ignoring my hand signals to stop. I was treated to a lacy white corset. Janet's hands were busy undoing the skirt's hook and zipper. The tell of her arousal, those aroused nipples, were straining under the delicate semi shear fabric of the corset cups. Her skirt dropped to the floor revealing skimpy panties and the lacy stocking tops. She twirled, shimmied and giggled as I tried to remain engaged in the meeting while finding it virtually impossible to ignore her. As she walked closer, I sat ready with my finger on the keyboard to stop the camera if she got too close. While I answered one of the participants questions Janet was rubbing her hands over her breasts while grinning and softly giggling just off camera.

She walked out of the room but returned a moment later with a black vibrator that she began playing with, first rubbing it over her breasts and aroused nipples then her panties making soft purring sounds. I squirmed in my chair, discreetly repositioning so my erection fit more comfortably in my slacks as I anxiously waited for the meeting to end.

I would get my revenge for this. I couldn't wait to put that vibrator and my cock to work as soon as the meeting was over. I wondered how long the unprecedented but very entertaining behavior would go on.

With the meeting over I closed out of Zoom and checked my calendar. I had less than half an hour, enough time to take my revenge. I left my office in search of Janet. I found her, still clad in her lingerie, with a cup of coffee in the kitchen. I quite firmly grabbed her hand and marched her to our bedroom. Pushing her in the room, I untied my tie, unbuttoned my shirt and undid my belt, removing my clothing as I informed Janet that her behavior had to be punished. She grinned and asked, "I thought you liked me to act sexy."

She knew full well what I meant. As I approached, I said, "If it hadn't been folks from work, I might have turned the camera on you, you little tease."

I grabbed her and quickly turned her around and pushed her against our chest of drawers, then I grabbed my tie and quickly tied her arms behind her back before she realized what was happening. I pulled her to me. She no doubt felt my erection push against her ass cheeks. I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "Revenge is mine." I tongued her ear and rubbed my hands up and down her sides stopping to slap her ass. The skimpy panties left most of her ass cheek exposed and made a nice satisfying smack sound as my hand hit her sweet ass. She yelped and squirmed playfully trying to get away.

I pushed her over to the bed and pushed her face down across the bed then grabbed the vibrator she had left on the nightstand. As much as I was tempted to rip off her panties, they were so sexy I was reluctant to destroy them and settled for peeling them down while struggling to hold Janet in place.

I forced her legs apart and took the black plastic vibrator, turned it on, and took a couple of passes over her slit. She was soaked and hot. I slid the vibrator in with a single push. I placed my leg between her legs to hold the vibrator in tight while I used both hands to unhook the hooks on her corset. I fidgeted thru fifteen hooks to gain access to the bare skin. Task accomplished; I flipped Janet over. I aggressively groped her breast with my right hand and moved in for a passionate kiss. Not necessarily soft or affectionate, rather more aggressive and lustful. I positioned myself between her legs and hoisted her pelvis up. "Time for a quick appetizer." I told her, as I attacked her pussy with the same passion mixing kisses, nibbles, and sucking as I worked my way around before centering on her clitoris.

The vibrator had fallen out when I had flipped Janet over so I retrieved it, ran it over her slit while then headed South for the rosebud while I caught my breath. I was careful but not gentle, the smooth and lubricated vibrator was pressed firmly, it's narrow tip penetrated easily ensuring I was on target then the larger textured length made it into her back passage. Needless to say, Janet was moaning, squirming, and protesting. Her aroused nipples, feminine odors and body movements signaled her arousal. I turned the vibrator back on intensifying the sensations. I looked at the clock and told Janet I had 12 minutes to fuck her, shower, and get back online for my next meeting.

As I laid wood into Janet, I told her if she ever did that again ... make sure I don't have another meeting so soon afterwards so I have time to take out my full revenge. Not surprisingly, I was so horny from the whole experience that I didn't have any trouble dumping a big load within a few minutes. Flipping the vibrator switch to high brought Janet home at almost the exact same time.

As I showered up I realized it was time to start planning my trip out of town so I and perhaps some onlookers could enjoy Janet in Lisa's wardrobe someplace where nobody would know us. Someplace tropical with warm weather and beaches.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers