Pandora's Box Pt. 05 - The Reveal

Story Info
The inherited wardrobe ignites passions.
2k words
3.98
6.2k
19
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

I would encourage reading earlier chapters.

My plans for an out-of-town trip so Janet could show off more of Lisa's wardrobe came together much faster than I anticipated. Just a few days after floating the idea a colleague from my firm mentioned that he had a client who would be opening a new boutique hotel on a Caribbean Island and was planning a soft launch in three weeks. He was offering free lodging for volunteer guests who were up for some time at the beach in exchange for being willing to provide feedback and would be tolerant of staff in training. Needless to say, I checked out the facility and the area online and logged in to reserve a spot using the courtesy promotion code my friend had secured.

The next steps were a little more challenging, first, confirming Janet was available and willing to follow through with what had been a casual offhand comment, and second, seeing if we could arrange babysitting, house sitting, dog sitting, vacation time, and flights on a very tight schedule.

As I perused photos the from the resort's website and the local area, I had visions of Janet in tiny bikinis enjoying the beautiful beaches. I printed out the reservation confirmation and a few photos of the facility with plans to spring the surprise on Janet. It was exactly a week since I had last mentioned Janet modeling more of Lisa's wardrobe. Trying to act casual, I nonchalantly told Janet, "I am really looking forward to our getaway weekend so you can model the rest of Lisa's wardrobe somewhere where the weather is warm, and no one will know us." Then I handed Janet the reservation and resort photos and anxiously awaited her reaction.

Being this spontaneous was a little atypical for both me and Janet but then again, her parading around in sexy clothes and blonde wig was also atypical. Needless to say, she was surprised, perhaps a little excited, then anxious as she recognize this as something of a dare to wear sexy outfits in public.

"Are you serious? It's so soon, what about the babysitter? Do you really want me to wear Lisa's clothes in public?" Janet responded.

"Yes, I've tentatively arranged babysitting for the girls and the dog with your parents, we'll only be gone four days. And, yes, I want you to only wear items from Lisa for the whole trip. Once we get through airport security you to change into something from Lisa's secret closet and not wear any of your own clothes until the flight home."

Janet blushed. "Yes, I want to go but I need to think about that condition. I'll have to go look through those wardrobe boxes again to see if I can make this work."

"I think you should make it work, after all, the extra income from Lisa's apartment will pay for the trip and your wardrobe is from Lisa so just don't worry about it and dress like Lisa for the trip. There is no such thing as too sexy on a Caribbean Island."

"I know there is no such thing as too sexy around you but how about in public around others? You won't be embarrassed? Janet questioned with a nervous smile.

"Embarrassed, heck no, I'll be proud, perhaps a little anxious and excited."

"And what it other guys get excited too?" Janet teased.

"I'd be disappointed if they didn't. I replied.

The next day Janet reported that she had sorted through the wardrobe boxes. "I'm dieting for the next three weeks if I am going to be wearing those clothes for four days."

She refused to let me see what she was planning to bring, responding to my pleas with the response, "Just remember this was your idea."

Needless to say, I was anxious and excited but sufficiently busy trying to get ahead on all my work so I could enjoy the time off.

Our interactions reverted back to our prior routine, no new outfit modeling for the next three weeks. We did learn a little bit more about the resort and explored a few day trips options. Our flight out was on a Thursday afternoon with a scheduled return the following Tuesday morning.

As we headed to the airport, I told Janet that she looked great, and it was visibly apparent that she had lost some weight. "Ten pounds." she proudly reported. "And I have a change of clothes in my carry-on for when we get onboard."

I was a little surprised she hadn't pretended to forget or push back on my now three-week-old request to wear only Lisa's clothes as soon as we were sure no one would recognize her. As I loaded her luggage the two suitcases seemed a little much for a short trip but I caught myself before saying anything, remembering that she was bringing items from Lisa's wardrobe so the more items I got to see the better. We did the usual inventory to make sure we had tickets, passports, phones, wallets, etc., kissed the kids goodbye, scratched the dog behind the ears, and thanked my parents for volunteering to babysit.

As it turned out, we recognized a couple from our daughter's brownie troop as we boarded the plane. I relented to Janet's request to forego a change of clothes until we got to Miami to transfer flights. It was perhaps a good thing, as Janet approached our boarding gate from the ladies' room at the Miami terminal she was striking. A tight short white miniskirt, delicious toned legs, cute sandals with three-inch heels, and a yellow, snug tank top. She was wearing her shy innocent smile but with enough of a grin that signaled she was well aware of how hot she looked.

After we settled in our seats I happened to notice, thanks to the neckline and generous armholes in the tank top, that Janet was wearing a tube top underneath. I thought it looked familiar. I turned to Janet and whispered, "Isn't that your tube top?"

Not grasping the implications of my question, Janet responded, "Yes, it works well with this top."

"But you committed to only wearing Lisa's clothes."

Janet gave me her "Are you kidding me?" look. "Lisa's bras and other coverups are in my checked luggage. With this thin top I can't go bra-less."

I chuckled. "Sure, you can. If anyone complains you can put the tube top back on."

Janet responded, "You are incorrigible. Remember this was your idea." Then she headed off to the restroom. She took a few steps toward the restroom a few rows behind us then turned around and headed to the restroom 30 rows forward at the very front of the aircraft.

About 5 minutes later my miniskirted wife, bra-less in a skimpy tank top, was proudly walking back as if she was on a catwalk, appearing to be oblivious at the stares she garnered as her breasts bounced nicely. Her only saving grace was the fact that the pilot had turned off the overhead lighting. She knew the effect it would have on me and by the time she got to our row her plainly visible nipples signaled the effect it was having on her.

The resort didn't yet have a courtesy shuttle, so we scheduled an Uber for the 30-minute ride to the resort. While nice looking scantily dressed women were not an unusual sight in the Barbados airport, Janet's white miniskirt and skimpy top, struggling to conceal her bouncing breasts, drew plenty of attention. We had a quick meal and a delicious tropical drink and a 30-minute wait for the luggage and it was time to head for our resort. It was nearly 10PM and dark out.

We settled in the back seat of the car, and I gave Janet a consoling hug. The driver adjusted his mirror. I realized he was trying to get a better look at Janet. I whispered in her ear, "He is watching us."

"Imagine that." She said. "What did you expect."

"I slowly started stroking her hair. I can always tell when Janet is getting turned on by her irregular breathing. I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't resist. I could see the driver smile as he glanced at us in the mirror. Janet was getting aroused. I laid my hand on her leg and turned her towards me. I started kissing her deeply then shifted to her neck. My hand was rubbing her leg. The short skirt was up to her hip. Weeks of anticipation of the trip were boiling over as we made out like teenagers. Ignoring the driver's presence, I groped Janet's breast and rubbed her aroused nipple. She moaned.

At the next stop light the driver turned on the car's dome light and asked in broken English if we were on a honeymoon.

"Something like that." I responded.

"Lucky man, pretty wife." He said.

I responded, "No tip if you leave the light on."

"OK, ride free." he said leaving the light on.

I resumed my kissing and reached over and very slowly pulled one of Janet's tank top straps off her shoulder. No objection. I palmed her bare breast. She was trembling and breathing hard. I could feel her rapid heartbeat. I knew the driver was watching with his mirror every chance he could. In a few minutes I slid the other shoulder strap down. I continued kissing her on the mouth and carefully reached forward, slowly pulling the top down to expose her breasts. She gasped and shivered but didn't resist. I quickly took one nipple in my mouth. As I started sucking on her tit, I took my hands and pulled her top down to her waist. I was sucking on one nipple and mauling her other tit.

She was moaning louder from all the stimulation and hugging my head to her chest to cover her bare breasts. Before she could come to her senses and bring this thing to a grinding halt, I pushed a hand between her legs, and groped her pubic mound.

"Oh my God!" She moaned with surprise. "What are you doing?" She stiffened just for a moment, but then gave in to her desire as my fingers worked on her warm moist panty covered pussy.

She was already extremely wet. I slid two fingers under her panties and inside of her and she responded with a soft moan, trying to keep her voice down. She leaned back in the seat, totally absorbed by the stimulation I was giving her. My shy wife didn't even try to cover herself up. She now had her tits completely exposed to the driver. I had to assume at this point she was aware of what she was doing. I found all of this so hot I thought I might cum in my slacks. Her pussy was dripping with her juices, and she was moving quickly toward her first orgasm of the night. She had reached the point of arousal where she is oblivious to nearly everything.

I felt the car slowing down and turning off the main road into an empty parking lot. "What are we doing?" I questioned in a nervous voice. "Why did we pull off the main road?"

"Sorry." The driver said while pointing to the road sign that announced the resort turn was one kilometer ahead, "Time you finish now, I watch then drop you off and go home to wife." He responded in his broken English.

Janet was oblivious to the situation and was unfastened my pants and attempting to follow my lead by groping my privates. In our years of marriage, I had never seen her like this. It might have been intimidating if it wasn't so damn hot. She's out of control! I thought. To avoid a premature explosion, I had to push her away with both hands. It moved her so the driver could get an even better view. The car smelled of sex.

In a guttural whisper, she said "I NEED it! Oh my God, I am so hot..."

I couldn't believe what was going on. Was this my wife? Holy cow, this was awesome.

"Give me that cock." She whispered, "Is he watching? Oh fuck... Fuck, fuck, fuck... This is so fucking hot! Remember this was your idea." She said as she reached for my cock and quickly freed six inches of very hard cock.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers