Panhandling Takes a Wrong Turn

Story Info
Panhandlers desire for money fall into an older man’s trap.
2.4k words
4.29
13.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers

"Get a freakin job," an older heavyset bearded white man mumbled to himself as he passed my wife and I sitting in front of a convenience store. This was not the first time this evening we heard this nor I'm sure would it be the last. Due to financials my fiancé and I had become the couple asking for money with a cardboard sign in front of the store. The store goers eyes that shifted to look anywhere else but in our direction, and the people who gave us change out of per awkwardness was not lost on us.

"For fucks sake," I heard the heavy set man say to himself as soon as he saw us sitting in front of the store again. Though we hear this all the time this caught my eye because this older heavy set man came to this store on back to back days.

"Jesus, you all here every night?" in an annoyed tone stopping abruptly in front of us the old man asked.

Sandra gave me a look of confusion. Sandra, 22, is not only my beautiful Latina wife to be, but also the soon to be mother of my child as she is currently 3 months pregnant with our first child. Though being three months pregnant she was still incredibly thin her boobs had begun to grow perkier than usual. We both recently moved here from Mexico and my English was much better than hers, so I don't believe she understood his question.

"Yes, we are here every night," I responded hoping my answer would be sufficient for him to go away.

"Why don't you get a job instead of piggybacking off others?" the older man lectured.

"I garden during the day? Do you need any work done?"

Pausing at my question the older man's eyes fixated on Sandra quickly looking her up and down causing Sandra to pull her knitted sweater covering her previously exposed cleavage.

"What's he asking?" Sandra whispered in my ear. Breaking the silence the gentleman, if you could call him that scoffed off into the store.

"What did he want?" Sandra worryingly asked.

"I don't know, nothing?" answering her question with my own with no real insight.

After 20 minutes we packed up our things as the store was closing and parking lot was emptying. Approaching our beat up car we became startled when we heard a loud ZROOM. A truck slid quickly into the parking space next to us. Rolling down the driver window revealed the older gentleman from before. His belly extended out to steering wheel.

"I got $40 bucks for you all," to my surprise extending his hand out with cash.

"Oh... thank you," taken aback reaching out my hand to accept, "we appreciate that." However, before I could accept he brought his hand back into the truck.

"First..." taking a sigh, "I want something from ya'll."

Sandra and I looked at each other scared about to jump in our car.

"Hey now, it's okay," trying to ensure us, "I just want to see your fine woman's chest. That's not that big of a request is it?"

Sandra whispered Spanish in my ear for what the man was asking for and before we knew it we were speaking to each other in Spanish. How this made me feel uncomfortable, whether he was a cop or tricking us.

"Hey!" the guy shouted breaking our discussion up. "Do we have a deal or what?" he looked at Sandra and I both in the eyes before settling on Sandra. Flashing the money again and pointing to her stomach, "think of your little baby. I've seen enough baby bumps to know your pregnant."

"You a cop" Sandra accused.

The man laughed revealing yellowing teeth between his dirty beard, "No, no. Do I look like a cop?"

Sandra's face became serious she aggressively took steps towards his truck before pulling her shirt down to reveal her newly pregnant shapely breast and dark nipples. Her nipples hard and breast filled with goosebumps from the cool night air. She turned her head sideways as to not look at the gross man taking in the sight of her privates. However, I did. He smirked giving me a glimpse of his yellowing food stuck between teeth while his eyes were fixated taking mental pictures for later.

As aggressively as she had lowered her top she did the same covering herself back up. Crossing her sweater across her chest she snagged the money out of his hand and made a B-line directly to the passenger seat of our car.

"Name's Walter," I'll see you all around as he shifted gears driving off in his truck.

"You didn't have to do that," I muttered breaking the silence of the car ride home. Sitting in the passenger seat with her hand rubbing her stomach looking out the window her body came off small. Her shoulders seemed to be projecting inward like she wanted to fall into a ball.

"The money will help us," finally responding almost emotionless never breaking her glance of watching the street move past her. We road in silence the rest of the way home.

...

The following day we were in our normal spot in front of the store. Time went by a little slower as the sun went down. Every truck or person that approached the parking lot was on my radar if this "Walter" guy would be here again. Sure enough, SKKT! I recognized his beat up truck skid on the speed up entering the parking lot.

I watched his every move with detest as he wiggled out of the truck causing the truck to practically tilt and clank back into place as soon as he escaped its grip. "Maybe I'll see you all again later!" he shouted to us laughing to himself entering the store.

"Let's go," I said to Sandra as I quickly packed our things and made our way to the car before he returned. However, the next night we weren't as lucky. Almost the same situation - we we getting in our car when SKKT his truck violently and abruptly stopped next to our car in the parking lot.

"You all skipped out on me yesterday," he confronted us. All I could do was shrug back at him as if it were accidental.

"I got $50 bucks this time," he said.

"Not interested," I responded.

"I wasn't talking to you Jr," he rebutted.

"It's $50 bucks," Sandra whispered to me again noticing her hand holding her stomach. Again we started speaking in Spanish to each other.

"No," I insisted.

"50 will help us towards a crib."

"I can build a crib."

"Can you build diapers?" she rebutted.

Silent she took steps towards his car about to lift her shirt before Walter put his hand up.

"Before you do that I didn't get to finish. See I already saw your boobs, I've already seen em. This $50 is for me to feel em," his hands making a grabbing gesture revealing his motives.

Sandra passed, her eye brows shuffling thinking over his request. She never turned to me directly to get my opinion.

"A hundred," Sandra forcefully countered.

"I got $60 bucks. Take it or leave it," Walter countered back showing the cash.

Sandra never needed to tan with her natural mocha skin, but here I had never seen her face ever look more pale. Stepping forward towards Walter's driver side window she pulled the money out of his hands. Taking in the parking lot to make sure it was clear she lifted her top. The way she lifted her shirt she had it so she covered her face. Walter licked his lips and his meaty hands reaching out his window as if for a drive thru pick up. Grabbing onto my fiancé's breast his hands were not delicate at all but grabbing strongly on her tits almost pushing her back. Sandra had to brace her stance with how aggressively he was feeling up her breast. Bringing one hand back to lick his fingers he brought that hand back down now flickering with her nipple.

"That's enough," Sandra shut him down with bringing her shirt down to a proper position. Turning away with crossing her arms and hanging her head down she made her way to the car. Sandra and I stayed silent getting into the car.

Sitting at a red light moments later. SNIFF SNIFF Sandra wiped her face.

"Let's not go back there," I waited for some sort of response, "Did you hear me?" I asked.

HONK coming from the car behind me.

"Lights green," Sandra broke her silence.

Driving off, "Did you hear what I said?"

"We make more money off that location then any other," she responded.

"At what cost? We will just have to say no next time, and I'm trying to get another job... so as soon as we get that we won't need to be out there."

"Then it'll be just me out there," Sandra replied breaking down in tears, "I don't have your gardening abilities nor has my paperwork finalized to be able to get a job. Maybe I moved out here too soon..."

"Hey, let's not go down that path again," wanting to stop the negativity any further.

Like clockwork Walter waddled out of his car the next night. "My new best friends!" he shouted to us as we sat in our usual spot in front of the store.

We sat quietly starring at the cement. "Why the long faces?" he pressed.

"How often you come here?" I asked in broken English annoyed to see him again.

"Oh, for my smokes I swing by this store every night. Wait here for me tonight?" for some reason, whether it be scared or non confrontational, we just nodded to his request before he entered into the store.

Strutting out from the store he found us sitting in the same spot.

"Good. Good. Thanks for waiting for me. I like you guys. Look, I can tell you need it, so I want to help you both. I got $200 for you all tonight but I'm going need need something for it," my stomach dropped as if on a roller coaster curious what he now wanted from Sandra now. "There is no easy way to say this, but I need to relieve myself tonight and I need your pretty lady to help me."

"No, thank you, but no thank you," packing our things neither of us making our eye contact.

Whispering in my ear in Spanish Sandra asked, "What does he want?"

"You to help to help him get off," I spoke back.

Suddenly I felt a shove and my face collided with a concrete wall. "Listen, this is actually nonnegotiable," Walter now with a stern voice. The burn from the scrape against the wall was quickly deterred when I saw the shine of a blade in Walters hand.

"HELLPPP," Sandra voiced screamed.

"Stores closed darling no one's coming," Walter assured picking up our box of cash we had earned that night.

"Look, I'm playing nice. You want this box back plus more you get your sweet little mouth in my car," he ordered.

Sandra gulped, her face looking as if at any moment would crack into tears, looking down at me she tried to give me her best assured face. Able to make out a few words, "put knife away."

Walter holstered his knife and dropped our money box at my feet as he ushered Sandra to his car before turning back to order me to, "stay here junior."

Nervously while my stomach was in nots I asked myself what if he just drives off? Sandra went around his truck entering the passenger seat. Though it was dark from where I stood from where he had parked the overhead street light shined at just the right direction I could see through the drivers side window.

I could see their heads bobbing with god knows what Walters was saying. The old truck rocked slightly as Walters body began to shuffle - though I could only see through the side window viewing his upper body the shuffle was unmistakable of him tugging his pants down from a seated position. I could see Sandra's paused dark shadowy silhouette.

Walter reached his hand out onto Sandra head pulling her head down towards his lap I squealed sitting on the curb watching. Sandra reluctantly pushed her head back against his pull - she had always told me she hated being grabbed by the hair when giving a blowjob. When I tried in the past to put my hand on her head while getting head she would stop and tell me to finish myself. After her short reluctant push against his pull her head gave into Walters grasp and her shadowy figure disappeared into his lap and from my view.

Sitting on the curb made me feel like a child on timeout. Biting my inner lip hoping the physical pain would take away from the emotional pain I was currently enduring. However, this pain was unsuccessful in masking what I was witnessing. Walter's head tilt back in his seat and his mouth disgustingly opened showing obvious signs on moaning. The top of Sandra's head occasionally bobbled up to view before disappearing beneath the door. Walters mouth began moving causing me even more anguish thinking what type of perverted encouraging words he was mumbling.

Walter began to tremble as he pushed his arm down towards his lap. This fatso aggressively cumming in my wife's mouth made me bite my inner lip harder and palms sweat with disgust. Yet a part of me was relieved at how quick he finished - it's no wonder as Sandra's mouth is a work of art.

Sandra's silhouette popped up from his lap. As quick as her head was to pop up from his lap she was quicker to exit the car with her hand covering her mouth. BLEH! She spat out Walters cum onto the concrete.

The car started up and Walters belly laugh was audible before his window was all the way down. He yelled, "C'mon darling I don't taste that bad!"

Sandra made her way back to me. Her raspy voice demanding "water!" like she just crossed a desert.

Pulling up next to us Walter tossed some cash out of the car, "Worth every dollar. I don't know about you, but Ima sleep good tonight." Walter drove off as I picked up the money off the floor while Sandra collected ourselves.

"You okay you okay?" begging Sandra to answer me. She answered with a small nod. After asking if we should call the police Sandra declined due to her citizenship status. This was a life changing moment for us and unfortunately not the last we would encounter this 'Walter'...

ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers