Pantied and Cucked By My Wife

Story Info
Getting married to a woman who wants a wife.
6.3k words
4.24
49.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

I met the woman who became my wife through a former college roommate. My ex-roommate had known about my history of wearing women's lingerie and my enjoyment of dressing as a girl. He told me he had met a female fertility doctor who had told him she was really turned on by males who liked to dress and act as females.

My roommate gave me her phone number and told me to call her; she would be expecting my call. Her name was Bonnie. She sounded open and fun on the phone and said she was looking forward to meeting. We met for dinner a couple of days later and we both had an immediate attraction.

She was not stunningly beautiful, but she was very nice looking. Our dinner conversation was very natural and lite. After dinner she invited me back to her house for after dinner drinks. Her home was very lovely. Two stories with four bedrooms and a lovely downstairs with a large kitchen and family room.

We sat on the sofa in the family room and talked for most of the night. It was during this talk that her conversation turned to asking me about my interest in wearing lingerie and dressing as a girl. I felt so comfortable with her I told her everything.

"Do you still dress?" She asked.

"I do when I feel like it." I said.

"What makes you feel like it?"

"When I'm feeling sexy. It's a relaxing release for me." I answered.

"That is so interesting! How far do you take things when you dress?" She asked.

"I have fully dressed with wigs and makeup and full complement of pretty lingerie under my dress."

"Do you ever pose for pictures?"

"I do. I have over 800 photos of me dressed as a girl in various stages of dress and undress."

"Have you ever posed naked?" She asked.

"Only when I am in full make-up and wig. I like showing how tiny my penis can get when I am in full girl mode."

"How tiny does it get?" She asked

"Pretty small. Only the helmet is visible outside my body." I replied meekly.

"Oh wow! Is it a normal size when you are a male?" She inquired.

"I think so. I've never noticed anything was not right." I replied.

"I would really love to see your pictures. Would you share them with me?" She asked.

"I can do that. You're the only female who has asked to see them. If you're free tomorrow night you can come by my apartment and I will get them out."

"I would love that. You're really cute. I can't wait till tomorrow." She said eagerly.

We kissed on the lips without tongues that night and that was as far as things went sexually. The next night I ordered in take-out and we enjoyed dinner together. After dinner we sat on the sofa and I got out my photo albums with all my photos. Her eyes got huge as she and I turned the pages of the books.

"You are so pretty! You have a very natural female look. I'm curious; do you get a full erection when you are fully dressed?" She asked.

"It is very difficult for me to do that when fully dressed. I don't know why." I responded.

"It's probably because you are totally mindful of yourself as a girl. I see men in my fertility practice who have difficultly fully committing to getting their wives pregnant. It's usually a mental thing on their part. I help them fully enjoy the act of sex." She said in a cheerful tone.

"That's interesting. I've never thought of that. It's a new way for me to see myself when I'm completely dressed."

She moved closer to me on the sofa and leaned in for a kiss and her tongue shot into my mouth as her hand went to the crotch of my pants to grope my penis which was getting hard.

"Do you want to have intercourse?" She asked in a breathy voice.

"I do if you do." I answered.

"I really do. Help me undress and I'll strip you naked." She said as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

She was wearing a very standard bra without any lace and as I unzipped her skirt she was only wearing a neutral pair of bikini panties. No lace and not at all feminine. No slip and no stockings. She took off her bra and her ample breasts were exposed and they were very perky with her nipples standing out straight. Wearing only her panties, she unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my pants. I was only wearing men's jockey shorts underneath. She reached for my crotch and began pulling on my cock through my underwear.

"Oh.....You've got a somewhat normal size. You don't feel fully hard so I'm sure you'll get bigger." She said as she stepped out of her panties and was fully nude.

"I'm average size I think."

She pulled down my shorts and I was almost fully erect as we both stood naked.

"I'm on the pill so you can fuck me without a condom. I love the feel of a man's hot spunk shooting deep inside me. Come on baby. Let's fuck." She said as I took her by the hand and we went to the bedroom.

As she laid on her back on the bed I got on my knees between her legs as she spread them apart.

"Come on baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" She demanded.

I moved my hard cock toward her waiting pussy and she reached her hand out and grabbed my penis and guided it inside her body. I slid all the way inside her as she gasped.

"That's it! Fuck it honey. Fuck it!" She ordered.

I began pulling back and thrusting forward and on my third thrust inside her I could not stop it, I violently ejaculated filling her pussy. The entire sexual act took less than two minutes.

"I'm really sorry. I feel so comfortable with you I couldn't help it. I usually don't cum so fast." I apologized.

At 25 years old I was embarrassed to tell her I was a virgin. This two minute sex act was my first ever experience. Bonnie was three years older than me and was more sexually mature than me but she did not make me feel bad.

"It's okay baby. You really shot a lot of semen inside me! You must have been really backed up!" She said as I quickly went limp and slipped out of her pussy.

"I can usually control it better. I'm just really excited to be making love to you." I said softly.

"Relax. It felt good. I enjoyed the act....even if it was so quick." She said in a reassuring way.

We continued to date fairly frequently and to my knowledge were exclusive to each other. Every date we were on ended with us having sexual intercourse. I was getting better and better at holding out on ejaculating. Having sex with Bonnie felt so natural and normal to me, it was as if I was fucking my own wife even though I had never been married.

One night after we finished having sex I told Bonnie how relaxed and natural it was to have intercourse with her. It was as if she was already a member of my family.

"Then why don't we make this a permanent thing. Why don't we get married?" Said Bonnie.

I paused for a moment and then said; "Why don't we? You're right. We are a good couple and so right for each other."

We had been dating for a little over three months and agreed to a wedding date that was about three months in the future. It was Bonnie's idea that I move into her house before our wedding. She had a good job and income from her fertility practice and I earned money working as a part-time carpenter.

"When you move in I want you to feel comfortable keeping your girl clothes, wigs, and make-up where you can get to it easily." Said Bonnie.

It was the first time since we met and shared my photos that Bonnie brought up the subject of my little hobby. I was actually happy that she brought up the subject, but we had been having so much sex together I had not thought of dressing much lately. In just a couple of days I was fully moved into her house.

Two weeks after I moved in and just over a couple of months to our wedding Bonnie asked me; "How about if we spice things up a little tonight and you wear your panties and training bra when we fuck?"

"You want me to?" I replied.

"Yeah, I think it would be fun to reach my hand into your panties and feel your cock. I've looked through your lingerie collection and you have really pretty full cut panties." Said Bonnie.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do honey. I want you to be happy."

"Will you be able to get hard if you are wearing your bra and panties?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I've never done this before. But the thought of being in bra and panties in front of you has me a little excited."

Bonnie was already naked in our bedroom when I came in wearing pink full cut nylon panties with lots of lace around the leg openings and the waistband. I was wearing a satin and lace pink training bra. I could not help it as my penis was pulled back inside my body almost to the point of not showing.

"Wow......the front of your panties looks flatter and smoother than mine do when I'm wearing panties! What happened to your cock?" Bonnie asked in amazement.

"It's what happens when I begin to assume the role of a girl. It is difficult for me to perform sex as a male when I think like this." I replied.

With that she put her hand down the front of my panties and used just her thumb and her fore finger to feel for my penis. She pushed into the front of my crotch with her fingers and managed to get hold of my tiny cock and pull on it to get it out of my body. All that pulled out was the helmet and a very tiny portion of shaft.

"Baby, that's too tiny for us to do anything of a sexual nature with it. How about I have you suck on my nipples to see if you'll get any bigger in your panties." Said Bonnie.

"I'll try honey, I just can't promise anything." I replied meekly.

As I sucked on her ample nipples I felt them getting bigger and harder. She told me to finger her pussy while I sucked which I did and felt her clitoris grow to a lot more than a nub. It felt like a very tiny helmet on a penis. It was NOT a penis as she was all woman, but it made for interesting lovemaking. Her clit grew this way when she was really turned on. She began to convulse and cum as I kept her nipple in my mouth while she came. My tiny penis meanwhile pulled back inside my body and did not cum.

"Oh my God! That felt great! I've never cum like that before." Said Bonnie breathlessly.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said.

Bonnie ran her hand across the front of my panties and felt that my penis had retracted.

"Your little cock is gone again. You haven't cum. Is that okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. I'm enjoying your pleasure and I love being in bed with you while I'm wearing my bra and panties." I replied.

"Well let's get a good night's sleep and you can cum another time when you're ready." Said Bonnie as she pulled up the sheet while turning onto her side with her back to me.

Over the next three months before our wedding Bonnie and I had sexual intercourse at least six times a week and always to satisfying conclusion with me able to ejaculate deep inside her. I learned how to hold back my ejaculations and stay hard much longer so I could provide my bride to be with as much carnal pleasure as possible.

"You're getting really good at fucking me honey. We're going to be so happy together as wife and husband."

I noticed she said "wife and husband" in what seemed backwards, but after we were married I learned what she meant.

Our wedding day was a very nice day and we had a beautiful suite in a luxury hotel booked for our wedding night.

Bonnie went into the bathroom to change and I stripped totally naked and stood next to the king size bed waiting for her. As she came out of the bathroom she was wearing a brown satin button front shirt and nothing else. The shirt came to just below her butt cheeks. There was nothing feminine about it as it looked like a top to male pajamas.

"I have a surprise for you honey." She said in a sly way.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I brought you something special for our wedding night."

As she said this she pulled out a beautiful white with red ribbon trim nylon and chiffon baby doll nighty. Included with the nighty was a pair of full cut nylon rumba panties in white with row after row of lace across the butt and around the leg openings. It was really sexy.

"We've had so much intercourse, I wanted to get you something I knew you would enjoy and let me tell you what I want to do with my new husband."

"Okay............" I said in a halting way.

"Put on the baby doll and panties and get into bed with me. I'll tell you what to do next."

I did really want to try on the baby doll and panties, so I did as she directed. We got into bed together and I could feel my little penis retracting in my panties.

"Tonight we're going to give you a girl's name baby. I'm going to call you Julie when you are being a girl."

"I like that name. It's okay with me." I replied.

"And here on our wedding night I'm not going to allow your little penis inside my pussy. You're going to unbutton my shirt on the top and I want you to lick and suck my nipples." She said in a more directed way.

"Do you want me to finger your pussy?" I asked.

"No. I don't want your hand between my legs. I've brought a penis shaped dildo that is much bigger than you have ever been, and while you are sucking my nipples I'll be fucking myself with this dildo. Do you understand?"

"I understand. I'll do as you want. And thank you for getting me this baby doll." I said as I unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt.

"That's good. Start sucking my tits Julie. I'm going to start inserting my dildo for a real deep fuck."

I did as I was told as she gasped when she shoved the over large dildo into her vagina. She began to pull it in and out faster and faster as she said;

"Suck me harder Julie. Make me cum!"

I did as she requested and in about three minutes Bonnie began to convulse as her nipples grew larger and harder. In a couple more seconds she was twitching and screaming in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have.

"Oh that's it baby! That feels wonderful! Oh my God! Now get your mouth down between my legs and let me feel your tongue inside my pussy as you suck on what you can." As she said this she pulled out the dildo and pushed my face off her breasts and toward her crotch.

"Julie. Do what I say and suck on your wife Bonnie." She said loudly.

I got between her legs and for the first time in our relationship I put my mouth on her sopping wet pussy. She kept a full bush of pubic hair between her legs and peeking out of the hair mound was the pink tip of her clitoris. I went for the tip first and put my lips around it and began to suck and gently pull. She gasped in pure joy as I darted my tongue into and out of her vagina lips. It was less than a minute when she orgasmed a second time and this was even more intense if that was possible.

"Oh Julie honey, you are a wonderful lover! We are going to be so happy."

"I love you baby. Are you going to help me ejaculate?" I asked.

"No sweetie. I don't want you to ejaculate tonight. This is my night. I'll let you know when you can cum. Besides, you wouldn't want to mess up your pretty panties and baby doll would you?"

"Well no, but I would like to cum." I replied.

"I said 'no,' and I don't want to catch you playing with yourself. Besides, your pathetic little penis is probably pulled back inside your body anyway. You're in full girl mode and you need to spend the night that way." She said in a stern voice. So I spent my wedding night sucking my wife's pussy and ordered by her not to ejaculate. This was just the beginning of how I was going to live.

For our honeymoon we stayed in a five star resort in a large suite. My wife had a large package delivered on the second day and in the package was most all of my lingerie and make-up and wigs.

"I thought it would be fun for us to play." She said.

"I'm always ready to have fun. What would you like to do?" I asked.

"Let's get naked and take a shower together." Said Bonnie.

"I'd love that!" I replied.

We both stripped fully nude and got into the huge oversized shower in our suite. I immediately began to get an erection. My wife leaned in to kiss me on the lips and as I gently pushed my hard penis toward her crotch she just as gently brushed it away to the side.

"Not yet honey. I'll tell you when." She whispered in my ear.

We continued to kiss as the warm water fell over us and then she said to me;

"Why don't you let me shave off all your body hair? You don't have that much anyway, and when your body is totally smooth your lingerie will feel wonderful when you have it on."

"I guess we can do that. Will I get to shave your pubic area too?" I asked.

"Oh no. I'm the wife in control and I'll be the only one with pubic hair in our marriage." She said quickly.

It didn't seem like a big deal at the moment so I agreed to have her shave me. She did a really complete job to the point I did not have one hair left anywhere on my body except my head. She took care to rub baby oil over all the shaved parts to prevent ingrown hairs, and she was right, my body felt smooth and soft. We dried off together and she got out a pair of nylon pantyhose.

"Put these on and feel how wonderful are against your skin. They will also hold your tiny little cock inside your body."

I did as she instructed and again she was right. I had never felt more sexy and smooth and soft than I did wearing the pantyhose. They really restricted my little penis and it easily retracted inside my body to the point I had no visible mound in between my legs. My little ball sack was pushed up against my body out of the way. I was feeling very girly.

"Oh wow! I love this feeling!" I excitedly said.

"I knew you would."

"Can I put on my training bra, full cut panties, and a full slip?" I asked my wife.

""Of course you can darling. I've put all your things in the dresser. I love to watch you dress yourself in lingerie." Said Bonnie.

My wife was still totally nude as I went to the dresser and got my satin and lace bra, a lacy pair of panties (that I pulled on over my pantyhose) and an over the knee full slip with tons of nylon and lace. The feeling of the pretty lingerie on my smooth and soft body was exquisite.

"My penis is fully retracted baby. I'm fairly sure I can't get an erection, and even if I did my pantyhose are holding me back." I said with a small sense of delight.

"Honey, you really don't have a penis. That tiny nubbin between your legs is almost shorter than my clit! Your penis size is pathetic. Pantyhose and panties are much more your style."

I had never heard Bonnie talk to me that way before. It was just the beginning of her belittling my penis size and she never missed a day going forward to remind me of how tiny my manhood was.

"Are you going to let me ejaculate today?" I asked.

"A girl like you? Ejaculate? I don't think so. You're not even showing a bulge between your legs and even if you were I do not want you cumming today. I told you I would let you know when you could cum." Said Bonnie in a stern voice.

"You're right......You're right. I really have no desire to cum when I'm in my lingerie." I said with acceptance.

"Why don't we complete your look today? Let's get you in full make-up and get you in a wig. I want to see your full girly self. Would you like that?" She asked.

"I would.........I would like that. You'll see how pretty I am naturally." I replied.

The results were more than either of us expected. My female look was so normal and natural it was impossible to tell I had been born with a penis. I put on a shoulder length wig and an ankle length chiffon print dress over my full set of lingerie and I was a complete woman.

My wife who was still totally nude during all this got dressed wearing white cotton boy short panties and a cotton bra that was in no way feminine. She put on a pair of jeans and a blue work shirt type blouse. I was completely feminine while the only feminine look she had were her ample breasts in her shirt.

"Let's take a walk outside. I want to see if anyone gives us a second look." Said my wife.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12