Pantied and Cucked By My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be happy to. I pass very easily in public. You'll see."

No one gave us the slightest strange looks on our walk. We were two women out for a walk. It was a totally natural look. As we were walking my wife said;

"Those two guys over there are checking you out. I'm a little jealous. They seem to like your dress, I'm sorry I'm not wearing one."

"I know you're my wife, but I have to be honest with you, I get turned on when guys are stimulated by my female self."

When we returned to our room my wife directed me what to do.

"You've been a good girl today. I want you to fully undress me and put your mouth between my legs."

"Do you want me to undress?" I asked.

"No. I want you in full girl mode when you lick me out." She replied.

I did as she asked and because of what she was wearing it was like I was undressing a man. When I pulled down her cotton panties the crotch was very wet and I could just see the pink head of her clit poking out from her hair mound. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

"Come on my beauty. I want your lips on my pussy. Pull my clit out as far as it can go." She said leaning back.

I did as she asked as she sighed and moaned.

"Oh honey......you're wonderful. This makes up for your pathetic little penis. I know why you look so pretty as a girl, you really have no penis to speak of. No man has a penis as tiny as yours."

She belittled my penis for the rest of the session as my tiny sex organ retracted inside my body.

"Now go get my dildo and give it to me so I can get a decent fucking while you suck my nipples." She demanded.

I did as she asked and sucked on her nipples as she inserted her dildo and pushed and pulled it in and out faster and faster.

"I'm cumming baby doll! She shrieked as I felt her nipples swell up huge in my mouth as she convulsed under me.

"Now that's what I call a fuck!" She said with a sigh.

"Can we try to get me to ejaculate?" I asked.

"Not now baby" was her reply. I'll let you know when you can try.

Our two week honeymoon ended without me ever inserting my penis into my wife's pussy. I wore lingerie 100% of the time and only worn male outerwear about 10% of the time. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The day before we were to go back home I got up the courage to ask her;

"Honey........What would you think about me living full time as a female?"

"You'd do that?" She replied.

"I think I'd like to try. I'll need to get a larger dress wardrobe, but I have a more than complete set of lingerie and nightgowns."

"Would you stay at home and take care of our house?" She asked.

"I would love to do that and I would be good at it." I said, now more confident in what I was saying.

"I will be in charge of our sex life and I will need you to obey me." She said.

"I can do that." I responded quickly.

"I'll want you to wear full make-up and wig every day, all day."

"I can do that too." I replied.

"I think I like this. Let's put this into action." She said with a smile.

Over the next six months we did just what we said we would. I was a complete housewife and catered to my wife's sexual demands when she returned from work. She did not allow my tiny penis to be in or near her vagina. And I was still not allowed to ejaculate. The only time I had any discharge was an occasional wet dream. My wife taught me how to use her dildo on her and that became the way I fucked her. I licked and sucked her pussy and nipples until she screamed with delight. I was a very good wife to my wife.

As a doctor, my wife always had pharmaceutical companies inviting her to take long weekends at resorts as a sales promotion. Around eight months into our marriage she informed me she was going to be taking a long weekend at a company sponsored outing.

"They don't allow spouses on these trips so I need you to understand." She directed me.

"I understand." I said meekly.

"And while I'm gone I still do not want you ejaculating."

It had been nine months since my last male ejaculation and I had the thought I would try to do it while she was away.

"Come over here and pull up your dress and pull down your panties." She ordered.

I did as she commanded and she produced a locking chastity device that she squeezed around my tiny ball sack and then pushed my short penis through the ring only to insert the head into a metal helmet and lock the device closed.

"I'll unlock you when I get back. But until then I'll know you won't cheat on me." She said with a smile.

She was getting to know me pretty well and I would have cheated if she had not locked me up. She continued on with her instruction;

"There are always a lot of young good looking stud doctors on these kinds of trips. I'm letting you know now it is highly likely I will take the opportunity to engage in sexual intercourse with more than one of them. And when I do, I will allow them to cum inside of me without a condom."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't worry, I'm still on the pill so I won't get pregnant, but I will come home with more than one man's load of semen inside my body."

"But what about our marriage?" I asked sheepishly.

"Honey..........you are a girl. Everything about you is a girl. Your penis is pathetically small. I don't let you ejaculate. You are a girl. I enjoy the hard warm feel of an erect male cock in my pussy."

"I can try to do that." I said, almost in tears.

"Oh baby, don't cry. You can't do that. You are not physically able. I was even thinking of assisting in an operation to take your little balls out and stop forever the tiny bit of testosterone they produce. Your natural estrogen would take over and you could stop thinking about needing to ejaculate."

"Oh wow. You'd do that to me?" I asked.

"We're married. I run the house. You answer to me and I think you are a more than perfect candidate to be a full time physical female. While I'm away this weekend you think about what I've said and let me know if you are ready to physically be the girl you are."

I was kinda shocked at her tone, but I knew she was right. I was a girl in just about everything. My tiny penis could stay but if my little ball sack was removed then I could grow my breasts to a comfortable B cup and I would not have to think all the time about ejaculating. I didn't want to tell my wife, but when I sucked on her long clit I silently wished it were a full size penis. I knew deep in my heart I was a heterosexual girl.

My wife directed me to lick and suck her pussy one more time before she left on her trip. I had gotten very good at it and she came in no time at all. My tiny locked dick and balls were squeezed tight in their cage. I did not let her know about the pain as it was mildly exciting.

With my wife out of the house for the next four days I spent the time thinking about what she wanted to do to me and I went about my chores wearing only my bra, panties and a full slip. I was always in full make-up and wig and at night I wore my long nylon and lace nightgown over just my panties which contained my locked little penis.

My wife arrived home early in the afternoon on Monday and as soon as she came into the house she told me she wanted her pussy sucked. I was just in my slip and bra and panties as I got on my knees and lifted her skirt and pulled off her panties which were unusually wet in the crotch.

"Suck me first honey. Don't worry about my clit." She said quickly.

I did as she asked and when my tongue slid into the vaginal lips I immediately tasted a warm sticky substance.

"That's it baby. Lick me clean. It was just over an hour ago this really handsome doctor fucked me so hard I thought I was going to pass out. He had such a big cock and he came twice inside me. Suck out as much as you can and let me see you swallow it."

I did what she said and did not want to let her know I was really enjoying the feel and taste of the male semen inside her. It was really getting me excited and I felt my locked chastity cage tighten around my little cock and balls.

"Is your mouth full? Show me what you have." She said.

I pulled back and slightly parted my lips to reveal a wall of white semen.

"Wonderful. Swallow it for me. Swallow it all."

I did as I was told and loved every last drop.

"Get my dildo and finish me off. Do it quickly. I'm still horny from getting really fucked today."

Again I did as directed and she convulsed and came in a most violent and satisfying way. As she relaxed and caught her breath she smiled at me and said;

"I think it's time for me to unlock you and let you ejaculate. What's it been? Six months? Seven months?"

"It's over seven months." I replied quietly.

"Well....I know you're a girl, but I'll bet you have a decent load after all this time." She said.

"After you unlock me will you suck on my little penis?" I asked politely.

"No way honey. I'm gonna watch you masturbate yourself to completion. I want to see what you are capable of after all this time."

"I'm not allowed inside your pussy?" I asked.

"No baby. I'm a little worn out down there. Now come on let me see you cum." She said as she unlocked my chastity device.

The restriction of the chastity device made my tiny penis very limp and not at all hard. I took off my full slip and pulled down my panties to just above my knees and began to pull at my little cock. I only need a thumb and my forefinger to pull at it. I was not big enough to even fit in the palm of my hand. I kept pulling faster and faster and I slowly began to feel it getting harder but not bigger. Then in the wink of an eye, and totally by surprise, I quickly ejaculated a long rope of semen on to the floor. I gasped as I did this and then a second rope of cum shot out of my semi hard dick.

"Oh my!" Said my wife.

I could not stop as a third rope of cum squirted out almost as far as the first one. I gasped for air again.

"Do you have any more?" My wife asked.

"I don't think so." I said breathlessly.

"You did all that without a firm erection?"

"I did. I'm very rarely rock hard anymore." I answered.

"Those loads must have been a result of me making you wait. But after seven months I would have thought you would have had more."

"It's all I have honey. It felt good to get rid of it." I sighed.

"I'll bet it did." She said as she walked around behind me and reached for my little penis and ball sack which she squeezed fairly tightly.

"By letting me take out your testicles and in the process remove your prostate, you'll be free of the need to ejaculate and you can spend your time growing your breasts and becoming a fully physical girl."

"What about my penis?" I asked.

"I'll leave that in place so you can pee, but you will be permanently limp and totally sterile. Which for a pretty girl like you should be what you really want." Said my wife.

"I have been thinking about it and I believe you are right. I want you to do the surgery. I want to be as much of a girl as I can be. I don't want to have any male sexual thoughts left. Let's do it." I said before I could change my mind.

Three weeks later I had the surgery to remove my testicles and my prostate. No more testosterone, no more sperm, no more semen, and no more erections. Nine months later I was completely healed from the laparoscopic surgery. I had zero male sexual thoughts and because my body produced no testosterone, my breasts began to enlarge. I was on my way to becoming a fully physical girl and the very thought of that thrilled me.

During my recovery my few sexual desires were directed by my wife who had me sucking her long clit and tonguing her pussy. As I sucked her clit to erection I desperately wanted it to be a penis. Meanwhile she licked my nipples and continued to have full blown intercourse with other males.

Twelve months after my surgery my wife introduced me to a very handsome man who had been looking for a girl like me for a long time. He was very kind and respectful to me and treated me in a very loving way. My wife encouraged me to date him and I did as she requested and began to fall in love in just a couple of months.

My wife and I divorced a month later and I moved in with the love of my life. I live very happily full time as a female. Without the ability to have an erection my tiny penis has begun to atrophy to the point it is a necessity for me to sit down to pee. My breasts have grown to a comfortable B cup.

After living with my boyfriend for 3 months he asked me to marry him and I agreed. As a wedding present to me he paid for me to have breast implants to bring me up to a full C cup. As his wife I just love getting my husband sexually exited to the point his long thick penis gets rock hard.

I am so happy and pleased I live as a girl and have a man who loves the girl I am as his wife. Life could not be better.

12