All Comments on 'Pantied and Cucked By My Wife'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Lovely story I love living as a full time housewife x sissy Lucy

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Sweet and winning

It's another Tammy Panty story, always well-written good reads. I'm glad this one went "all the way" and enjoyed the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More details.

Would have loved to read the details of her nutting. Snipping her balls (not her testicles) and holding each up by a chord, before placing each in a special jar with her name on it. That would be a nice wedding gift for her new hubby. Also would have liked details on how her natural titties grew - from swelling nubs, to training bra size, then cute innocent "A". Maybe continue with the natural growth.

JentvcdJentvcdalmost 4 years ago
A Gurls Dream !!!

This would be a lot of Gurls dream,me too what can I say.

9volt9voltabout 3 years ago

Wow. I didn't see the twist coming. I love that she shaves him but keeps her bush. I'd love to find a photo site of naked couples where the man is fully shaved and the woman is not. Something so erotically controlling about the idea.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I have always dreamed of being in a woman woman marriage

rickylaw01rickylaw012 months ago

I don't get why she married him. She turned him into exactly what she wanted and then brought home a guy to take him away from her. She made him a housewife and he did a good job of cleaning her house. He even cleaned the leftover cum out of her dirty hole. Why go to all the trouble to train him just to get rid of him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
1173 Followers
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.