All Comments on 'Panties'

by oddtomas1

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so if he was never married to Laura how did he file for divorce?

one star for the cuck story and no cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story was crap and Bob is just a dumbass.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Honestly? My cat puts more emotion into licking it's tail than your characters put into the story. It was like reading a series of mechanical events.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

For your how piece of mind dont ever take back a cheater

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I like it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you the writer who used to use the name Winterfrog ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"marriage was out of the question" I could never trust her. Unless I missed it you and Laura were never divorced. so how could marriage be out of the question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really a poor RAAC ending ?

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

When did they get divorced?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

The wife is a skank, but the husband is a mentally-challenged control freak with more red flags than an Olympic slalom cours.e

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring and formulaic

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

This was all over the place. The characters' actions make no sense, and the dialog was so stilted that their explanations sound even more nonsensical.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I am a bit confused about Bob and Laura's marital status. At one point Bob said "The next day I asked my lawyer to file the divorce papers." Later Bob writes "If the words girl's night out were even mentioned, I would file for a divorce." Then a bit later Bob writes "Would you please reply in writing to this note? No reply means it is not acceptable, and you wish to divorce.". In the epilogue Bob says "Laura and I have lived together for ten years, an excellent ten years. We were never married." There was no mention of there being an actual divorce taking place. He instructed his lawyer to file, yet later he threatens to file. The it turns out they were not married? Yet in the beginning of your tale, he calls her "wife". Consistency makes for good tale telling.

-

One final critique, the writing of your story lacked pathos, It was dull. The idea was good, but the execution, not so much.

-

Please keep trying. One can only improve if one keeps at it.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A confusing mess. Not well written at all.

.

Plot-wise…did they get divorced? You have 2 sections where you had him telling Elenor about his situation. And Lara’s reasons for cheating could only b3 explained by the Martian Slut Ray.

.

Overall….just poor. 2 **

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

The situation is different and interesting. But the writing is too mechanical and emotionless.

Try using more dialog between people to describe things, and fewer emotionless sentences/paragraphs explaining it. It makes the story longer and is more difficult to write. But it might make for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring. Devoid of human emotion. Not erotic.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

If Bob and Laura are not married but just living together,

why the heck Bob went through a divorce lawyer??!

But if they did then...

Aw shucks this is one cuckold story. Enuff said.

I hate cuckold/wife sharing stories.

/

Thanks for the effort author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story feels finished to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are confused about how to spell adultery, apparently. Not that it matters, since you're a cuck writer, I won't be reading any more of your illiterate ramblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crazy. I hate to say it but it sounds like she wins and he loses. She got her fling and now has everything as it was except for a marriage certificate. He got cucked. Why live with a person you cannot trust? She can still sleep around. All that matter sis they are not married. IN some US states it can still be thought of at a marriage and he loses money is a "divorce". Wasn't it called "Palamony"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the fuck would anyone want to write a sequel to this garbage??

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

You take a decent plot and just seem to sketch it down. No details. And you don't even edit. At the end you have them unmarried and living together but never married. Nowhere did you say they divorced. They were separated 3 months.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So, confusion here, you write at the end that u never married Laura but lived with her for 10 years!!!???

Yet at the start of the story you were married to her. You separated for three months but never divorced her. Get your story right, you never reread what u wrote.

Scores 1/5 just too mixed up for my taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief. Who ever heard of a 50 yr old woman going to the bar d as bud drinking till she’s drunk?

OFFS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry but I don't think you put much effort into this story. There is very little emotion, the mistakes are plentiful, and the holes are wide. I gave it 2 stars. As an author myself, I always put maximum effort into writing my stories and feel others should do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF- why would anybody want to write a follow up or a different version? You authors need to stop this bullshit. February was one of the worst story with follow ups. Give this shit a rest. I didn't care for this story at all. A wimp and his whore. All this shit of PI's and bugging cell phones is getting old. Who does this shit? I had my fling, I want my marriage back? Really? And the idiot did it. 1* for this unrealistic crap.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Incomplete. Jumping from separated to divorced without putting it in the story.

i122i122over 2 years ago

What a waste of reading this recount of a gilded husband. Maybe it’s therapy for him to write it but not fun for the reader.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Never said they let the divorce go through. It was a trial separation but then they are divorced and just living together? Also, after one date, he was ready to Marry Elanor? Did he want to be a 3 time loser? Take a breath buddy. Keep writing but get an editor, this was pretty rough.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

3 month separation, talk of the separation during those 3 months, then, all of a sudden, they are divorced?

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
AN PSEUDO OPEN MARRIAGE

leads to a reality in stupidity about being in love. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn how to write conversations. You seem to use quotation marks when you feel like it. .

.

NEVER write conversations as one paragraph. When the character speaking changes, start a new paragraph.

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

This have nothing to do with not being a professional writer. ANYONE past grade school should know these.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Meh, same old same old.

Stilted writing style that doesn’t get the reader into the story and as such devoid of emotion.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

he took her back with no consequences.

she got away with it

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This isn't your best by far. Laura didn't deserve the RAAC after her unrepentant cheating. She came back only after Richard dumped her. Not a cuck, but very close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't write alternate endings or other versions of this rubbish! The husband is nothing but an arrogant, pompous loser who thinks he can control his wife. NOT WORTH writing about again and again.

This 'writer' NEEDS to do a lot of work on their writing.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

The writing is a bit monotone, the storyline is pretty good. Please keep writing

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Poorly written.

The dialogue was extremely stilted and hardly the way any one actually speaks.

It was like reading a menu at Denny's.

And sorry, him being ok with her effectively dumping him for another man just makes him a worthless cuck...sorry but thats what he is. When all things are considered there would have been no RAAC at the end of this disaster.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Interesting story

But like others have said you need an editor you have talent just work at making it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A realistic tale of adultery with no super geek acts or trained warrior responses so that made this a believable creation. By the end of the story my first thought was that I was reading a report from Sergeant Joe Friday; just the facts and little emotion. There are a few time when the author wanted to be quoting one character but wrote the sentence in the third person. Maybe a few more creative writing classes would smooth out the story flow.

Look like he is still writing so I need to read one or two of his stories.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

2 stars from me for all of the excellent reasons the other commenters have brought to your attention. Mechanical, dull, and nonsensical.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

@ScorpioJJ said what I was going to say...A lot of mistakes ruined this story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have beat the shit out of the seducer. Its OK to take the ex wife back as a fuck buddy and a house mate, but she destroyed their marriage and should accept that reality. Apparently after 10 years they never really fell in love again. If he can't trust her after 10 years of intimate living then obviously something is missing from the relationship. Keep her around for pussy and finances, and let the chips fall where they may.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Ugg... There is a germ of a decent plot in there but the narrative is over simplified and little to no character development as a result. 2*

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A real turnoff. They deserved each other. A loser and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stilted, but interesting. Each story seems to be better than he last. Keep it up.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about the panties in the drive??

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
I like your plot…

… and I like your characters. Your writing style is a bit stiff, and a little too much “just the facts.” It would read much better if you improved the flow. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite bad.....too disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent outline. Now go turn it into a story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Parts of your story don't fit together. If you say separation, it should be too. In the last part, however, the two are divorced! It seems to me that you haven't told part of the story. You should definitely work on your narrative style. Exciting stories thrive on dialogue and believable characters!

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

What a fucked up mess....

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

2 stars. Divorce and NEVER look back or try to reconnect. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How many brain dead husbands/men can you write about. He lost first wife to GNO but refuses to say "sure, but only after you sign the divorce papers." Nothing wrong with GNO as he suggested or to go to a nice restarant or movie. But a night club or bar with a dance floor?? Not a husband I know would had out a Hall Pass like that unless he wanted to get ride of her. If you did want get rid of her, you could always buy her one of those upholstered roller skates called a Smart Car and upgrade her life insurance so you can get some benefit from it...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Did I miss something in the storyline, you talked about the separation but never a divorce between them? Too many details missing to make the storyline flow properly. Needs a rewrite to make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

See the man. He does not know his wife does those things. She is a bad wife. He is mad. He is sad.

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You do not know the simplest quotation mark rules. It's very distracting.

This is not a story. There is no plot.

This is just a mish mash of painful thoughts about a relationship going through difficult times.

There is nothing for a reader to enjoy in this report.

If this is true, I feel bad for your sadness, but it is so poorly written that I never felt anything cross over to my world, as it should if it is literature.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 2 years ago

""I would also have to know you were never going to have lunch again with Richard or see him for any reason."" Who helped you to write like a 6th grader?? You need a crash course in Grammar, quickly. Could have been a fair story, but.....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

She behaves as if she has made a simple decision, not like a wife who has betrayed her husband and is asking for forgiveness. I can't believe she has any love for him.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

You talk of Laura and Bob married for over 20 years,. Then she strays, he stars divorce proceedings, and they separate for 3 months. No mention of the Divorce being final. They start living together again for more that 10 years with no Marriage, however they were never divorced as I read?

Details!

Thanks for writing.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

She doesn't love him, just wants a pet. Divorce her and move on. Cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What race of people speak like this? They never use contractions, such as I'm, don't, won't etc. Read some old Elmore Leonard, Mickey Spillane or other decent pulp writer. Stop writing like an instruction manual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible! Don't give up your day job.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Was like reading a text a computer wrote. Zero emotion, the words toe didn't flow like a good story should, of you insist on continuing to write, first get lessons in it, then get a proof reader, followed by an editor, this site is not like it used to be alas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Comment on the topic and story not the poor writing. They never divorced but only separated for a few months. He takes her back on her word she stopped having extramarital sex yet says they do not marry. They were married.

BUT even if they were not married, how does he trust her - marriage or not? She had her fling and loved the sex and romance (new puppy). So now she has the roof over her head and a companion. What did he get out of it other than dating another cheater, no sex, and his slut back?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
You write in very short sentences, almost like a grade school author.

Like this: “I woke up. I went downstairs. I poured a cup of coffee. I drank it. It was too hot. Then I went back upstairs…”

Tedious to read.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Nothing about this feels realistic or natural. There are nearly zero emotions at all. This guy has two wives cheat on him and there's no real reaction? And she truly suffers nothing. She has her affair. Like she said, he'd tire of her, and then she returned to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PLEASE STOP WRITING OR GET AN EDITOR!!!

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Very wooden style of writing.

LucasredLucasredover 1 year ago

Decent story but stilted writing. Loosen up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All over the place....

dogslife4me2003dogslife4me2003about 1 year ago

My wife and I went through a rough patch similar to this. No infidelity, at least I do not believe so, but her family had long since made up their minds that I was a bad guy, and they were overly involved at one point, and since she decided to fix her marriage to me, they all disowned her. We were separated for 10 months, and two teenaged kids with disabilities and disorders taxed our marriage severely, and I was always not home due to being a pilot taxed our marriage. Moving closer to her family was supposed to help but the intent was nefarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So…when did he actually divorce Laura, such that he never married her after they got back together?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If the MC was stupid enough to remarry her, he'd best have his divorce attorney on speed dial. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, so when did he divorce her. From what I read they never divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If someone actually did that... live with his ex, do all the things they did when married, but said... "Hey, I don't trust her!" He is just as untrustworthy and shallow as the woman he divorced. If you want a clean break, then do it that way and both move on.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy9 months ago

This story struggled to maintain a path. It never said they divorced but they never married…

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

"DIVORCE HER AND NEVER GO BACK"!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted7 months ago

Missed the paragraph where they got divorced.

Bry1977Bry19777 months ago

im confused! when did they acutely get divorced??

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Reread this. I should've checked if I'd read it before. It still sucks. He explains twice to the same person about his separation. He indicates "Laura needs to have some pain" and then proceeds to inflict nothing. There's a brief time out where she's still getting attention from others. What a weird, robotic unenjoyable story. 1*

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

A little confusing at times, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dumb fuck story.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

In the next chapter it will go on tell how she became a full fledged slut wait the first time she cheated on her husband she was already a full fledged slut she just later becomes a whore and of the husband tried to be something he's not a man but him forgiving and moving back in with her and having a relationship with her other then between there kid made him a cuck bitch and real man would have kicked to the curb and then made her and her lovers life hell

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She wants to find love with another man and thinks of her husband as an old dog. Just something to be with because she's comfortable but not in love.

She's not a good wife, not even a good person. He deserves better than her and Eleanor.

5 stars tho. I always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was okay, but almost just like your GNO story (titled as such). The only real difference is the woman from work that he was dating was still seeing her lover that caused her own divorce. Nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very childish written and hard to follow. Not worth finishing either.

HappyWaitingHappyWaitingabout 1 month ago

Good letter for Dear Abby, not a great read in Literotica.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

She didn’t even deserve this semi RAAC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous