Panties and Stepmom

Story Info
My panty fetish is used against me...
8.8k words
4.68
33.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All straight sex in this one. I enjoyed writing this, one of my fun stories that lives in it's own realities when it comes to the mentioned medical stuff. Very much one of my fantasy (aren't they all) stories.

I was almost done with my chores. I had two floors to vacuum then I'd relax by watching porn on my phone while I jerked off in our spacious jacuzzi bath. I was single, back living at home while I waited 8 more months to switch schools. I'd gone to a year of college, decided it wasn't for me and had enrolled the next year in a local technical school instead. I kept myself in shape, I loved to cycle and run cross country but wasn't in any groups or anything with it, I just liked to stay fit.

I had my noise cancelling headphones in, jamming away to my music as I cleaned when suddenly the vacuum quit on me. I had loose cord in my hand so I knew I hadn't pulled the plug but I turned around to see my stepsister holding the plug in her hand, her mouth open as she stared at my cock. Oh, I should probably add that all I was wearing (besides the headphones) was a pair of white, lace, boy short style panties that felt amazing on my shaved balls and usually had me hard the whole time I did my chores. I wasn't gay or anything, I just loved how they felt and how naughty they made me feel when I wore them underneath regular clothes in public.

"What, the fuck Marcus?" said Amber, my stepsister.

"Why are you home, you're supposed to be in class," I replied as I took my headphones off.

"We lost power so they closed us for the day, who.... who's panties are they, why are you naked? Are you some kind of pervert or something?"

"I'm not naked and it doesn't matter, they're not yours. I like to wear them, it excites me."

Amber didn't say anything for what felt like forever, I'm sure it was less than 30 seconds but I felt trapped.

"Does Dad know?" she said, calmly.

"Sure, yea, we talk about it all the fucking time. What do you think?" I replied, I was getting a little annoyed at her.

"You're going to do something for me or I tell him."

"What."

"You're going to eat my pussy."

"You... you're my sister, Amber."

"Step sister. Doesn't stop you staring at my tits when I wear anything other than a hoodie. Decide fast, we have about an hour."

"Fine."

My protest was just for appearances. Secretly my cock throbbed at the prospect and in my head I yelled 'oh fuck yes please'. Amber was hot as hell, very slim blonde with a beautiful pair of 36c's (I looked at her bra label in the laundry) but was a bit of a bitch which kept her single most of the time. She was just a year older than me too but we barely got along and fought most of the 6 years our parents had been married.

I followed her to her room where she pulled her panties down and kicked them off then stood beside her bed.

"Get on the bed, you're not controlling this," she said. I just did as she asked.

She was wearing a short, tennis style shirt that she only took off when she straddled my head. I got a brief look at a very nice, shaved pussy before she lowered it to my mouth. I loved eating pussy, a girl I was seeing for a while in my brief stint in college taught me how to do it well and I found being able to get her off well, often led to her wanting to please me more and I always saw as a winning situation. Amber was already wet, my tongue slipped inside her with ease and I started to explore her, taste her juices and find her pleasure buttons. She was soon moaning in pleasure; I had her pretty much grinding her pussy on my tongue and I loved it. When I focused my hardened tongue on her clit she let out an 'Oooohhh' and was mumbling obscenities as her breathing got heavier. The first time she climaxed almost caught her off guard, she tried to pull away from me but I reached up and held on to her thighs and licked harder. By the time I finally let her go she'd cum at least 3 times and was twitching and shaking on the bed when she collapsed beside me.

"Y... You're fucking good at that..." she gasped as she caught her breath. I just grinned at her.

She looked down at my cock but didn't say anything, she reached into the panties I was still wearing and started stroking me.

"Y.. you didn't hesitate or resist very much to this," she said softly.

"Well maybe I've wanted it for ages," I replied.

"Really?"

"Yes, Amber, despite your often frosty nature you're hot as hell."

"Maybe my frosty is to keep the letches and assholes away."

"Well, I live here so I'm stuck here with you, sorry." She smiled at me.

"I kind of want this but I want to enjoy you, cum in my mouth for now?"

"I would enjoy that."

Amber leaned down and took my cock into her mouth, it felt amazing and she really knew how to please. I didn't last long but she didn't care, she sucked me until I came and swallowed every drop.

"A quick sample then we have to get cleaned up," she said then mounted me.

She took my cock inside her, right to the hilt then kissed me, traces of my own cum still on her tongue. I could have stayed there for days but she was right, we didn't have time. She groaned as she got off me and helped me to my feet.

I think I was smiling the whole time I showered, I quickly finished off my chores and was just putting the vacuum away when my stepmom, Vicki, arrived home.

"You're just now finishing?" she asked.

"No, just forgot to put this away," I replied as I looked down.

"Look at me," she said quietly.

I did as she asked.

"I know you didn't have a choice. Did you make her cum?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Did you cum inside her?"

"Her mouth, Mistress."

"I'll send her to get my groceries then when she's gone, I want you in my room. Blue ones please."

I went to my room to wait and watch until Amber drove away in her car then changed into the panties I was asked to wear, a pair of very soft crotchless, silk panties that I was only allowed to wear when told. When I got to her room, my stepmom was already naked and sitting in her chair, her legs open and a pillow on the floor in front of her. She smiled at me and pulled my face down to kiss her.

"I'm not upset with you, I was enjoying watching you clean and was pretty annoyed when she got home early. Did you enjoy her?" she asked.

"She's almost as sexy as you, Mistress," I replied.

"Mmm, well how about you get me nice and wet then give me a nice hard fuck, I've had a busy day and need my fill. I know it's not our usual day but I need you."

I got to my knees in front of her and licked her like she was my last meal. I managed to make her cum but I was hard by the time she had me stop.

"You're so fucking good at that baby, fuck me nice and hard," she said, her breathing heavy.

I waited until she got up onto the bed then got between her legs and slowly pushed my cock into her, savoring her tightness before starting deep, hard thrusts like she'd requested. I lasted longer than I would have at the pace she wanted but she loved it and came a few more times before I pushed in deep and sprayed what cum I had left into her. I collapsed on the bed beside her as we caught our breath and gazed at each other, smiling.

"You should go shower my love, can't be smelling like stepmom's pussy if she tries to seduce you again later," she said, touching my face.

"How do you want me to play it?" I asked.

"Just enjoy her, I'll pick a time to intervene. Just make sure you always have enough for me okay?"

"I always will."

I thought back to how it all started.

*     *     *

"Dad, I know you wanted me to follow in your footsteps and become a lawyer but I honestly hate it. My professor had a talk with me and he asked me so many questions and he agrees," I said.

I had just dropped out, pre law that I'd won a scholarship to but decided it was better suited going to someone who needed it more and worked out how to transfer it. Dad was initially upset but when I explained my reasonings he was okay.

"So, why a mechanic though, your SAT was enough to give you all the options in the world, son, you're as smart as your mother was," he said to me.

"Remember how we spent our nights after we'd spent hours in the hospital with her then when she passed, the councilors? Working on your old Mustang gave me so much peace, learning how everything worked makes me happy and I just feel I'd enjoy that more," I replied.

"Okay. Well, you have my support, you know you'll always have a room here and I've heard pretty good things about V-Tech. You said you'll have to wait until next year before you can start?"

"Yes, because of the way they run the classes, I can't just step in part way through."

"Well, there's no point getting a job but I'll ask Vicki to draw up a list of things you can help around the house with, sound fair?"

"Yes, thank you, Dad, your support really means a lot."

We hugged and went back inside from our deck and spent the evening with Vicki and Amber.

It was a few weeks later when Vicki caught me wearing a pair of her panties. I could have sworn she'd left for work but said she forgot something and had to come back. I was expecting her to unleash hell on me but she just smiled, giggled a little then totally shocked me.

"Like father like son, they look good on you sweetie, you can keep them. Have a good day," she said then left.

Amber was out that night, I couldn't look Vicki in the eyes at dinner but her and Dad just laughed.

"Oh, Son, the look of fear on your face is killing me! Vicki called me, she told me everything and I'm really not upset. Vicki and I have a very fun life together and you get your panties fetish from me, if that's even a thing. I've won some of the most difficult cases wearing my suit while under it, a nice pair of pink lace panties that Vicki had picked out for me," he said, smiling.

"You have the same great taste too, those ones I caught you in were one of my favorites but they look great on you. Can I ask him or are you going to?" said Vicki.

"Pour us both a glass of the 150 year old Whisky my love, small one for me, I have a brief to read," said Dad.

"I'm not 21," I replied.

"I know, you can have this one glass. Just don't spit it out, it's $600 a bottle but it's the smoothest you'll ever try."

He was right, it tasted pretty good.

"So, remember last year when I had that mild heart attack?" he continued.

"How can I forget, I thought I was going to lose you!" I replied.

"Well, I'm still here so no worries there. It was that medication, nothing serious. Well, the new stuff they have me on, lets me live a full life, I've lost the few extra pounds I had and can do everything I want except one thing and that's make love to Vicki."

"Umm, TMI Dad," I said with a nervous laugh.

"You know we both love you very much. Seeing me stressed because I'm frustrated is causing your Dad stress I don't want him to have. Your Dad's pills just leave that part of him aside and forcing excitement in any way can be dangerous, we tried," said Vicki.

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

"I want you to take over that side, Marcus," said Dad, I was stunned.

"Wh.. what?" I stammered.

"I promise you'll enjoy it. I really wouldn't want to have any other man but you'd be helping your father and I a great deal. I had my tubes tied after Amber, she was a difficult pregnancy and almost killed me so you'd not have to worry about that but if you agree, we can talk more," said Vicki.

I looked at them both for any sign of them winding me up but they were serious.

"I want to say yes but I'd feel like I'm betraying you, Dad," I said, finally.

"You would be helping me. I'm not going to be sitting in the corner watching, you two can work out your thing, when I get home I'd have a happy, satisfied wife and you would have a smile on your face. I won't tease you about it, we'd both know but I won't see it. To the outside world nothing changes, we'll both be wearing awesome panties under our pants and nobody would ever know," said Dad.

"Okay, yes," I replied after a brief pause.

"Tell nobody, okay! I know I don't need to say it but I don't think other people would understand and it's none of their business. I'm going to leave you two to talk, I have to read but I'll be up and out early," said Dad.

He hugged me and said thank you into my ear and I sat nervously beside Vicki on the couch.

"So, knowing you as I do, I think if I am Mistress and you do as I tell you, it'll help you get over your hesitation. I'm not going to be mean or anything like that, your sister gives you enough of that but as Mistress, I can help us separate that side of things. I'm off tomorrow, we can chat, break the ice and have fun. Sound good?" she said with a smile.

"It does," I replied.

"No spanking it tonight, I want it all tomorrow."

Vicki leaned over and gave me a very sensual kiss, I felt my cock twitch in my shorts but she got up, wished me goodnight and went to bed. I took ages to fall asleep, I wanted to make sure I wasn't just dreaming but the very slight buzz from Dad's expensive whiskey told me it wasn't.

Next morning, I got up and showered as usual, I could smell coffee so I got dressed into my shorts and t-shirt, wandered to the kitchen and Vicki was already there. She was in a very short silk robe and was at the counter chopping some fruit.

"Well good morning, did you sleep okay?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, took me a minute to fall asleep but I slept well," I replied.

"Well, grab some coffee, I'm making fruit bowls for breakfast."

I was nervous but Vicki just smiled as we ate our fruit. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were pretty defined through her robe. She laughed when she caught me looking.

"You'll get to see them soon enough, we're going to chat then we're going to the spare room to have fun. I have some ground rules for us both, for both of our protections. First one is, outside that room, I am your Stepmom, nothing more. You will not kiss me more than a kiss on the cheek, grab my ass or anything like that. The same will go for me. Inside the room, I am Mistress. I won't be mean as I promised, I'm not into that but if we stick to these rules, there will be less chance of getting caught by Amber. Your Dad condones this but he doesn't want to see it, I think that is only fair. Do you have anything to add or ask?" she said.

"No."

"Then go change into those panties I gave you and meet me in there."

To say I was eager would have been a great understatement. I stripped and put on the panties I'd been caught in and walked to the spare room. I closed the door behind me and stood nervously in front of Vicki. She slowly undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. I was stunned. She was every bit the apotome of 'hot milf', beautiful full breasts, slim but not overly skinny and was just sexy as hell to me. I felt my cock getting hard just at the sight of her.

"Well, that tells me you like what you see, get over here and kiss me," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

She pulled me close to her and kissed me with the same tenderness as the brief kiss goodnight but that increased to passion as she felt my cock harden further and press into her.

"I'm already soaking wet, we can do foreplay next time but for now I want this in me," she said, stroking my cock.

She pulled me up on to the bed with her and got on her back with her legs open. I climbed between them and let her guide me inside her and slowly pushed inside. She felt amazing. I was still in awe of her sexiness, the woman I'd only ever seen in very conservative swimwear or loose clothes, was now moaning as I pushed my cock deeper into her.

"Oh fuck, you're nice and thick too, harder baby, don't worry if you cum, I'm already close," she gasped.

I increased my pace and before too long I felt her pussy tighten then she cried out in pleasure as she came. I tried to hold back but her climax set me off and I pushed deep into her as my cock swelled then sprayed her pussy with my seed. When we were both spent, I rolled off her as we caught our breath and we gazed at each other, big grins on our faces.

"Sorry, I usually like it a little more drawn out than that but it's been so long. Toys just don't feel the same. I'm going to enjoy this though, your cock is beautiful," she said.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, gazing at her breasts.

"You can play with them if you like, I love having my nipples sucked."

I didn't need to be asked twice, I sucked on one nipple as I fondled her other breast and I was soon hard again. Vicki didn't say anything, she got up onto all fours and smiled at me. She was still soaking wet with our juices but I pushed into her and held on to her waist and gave her nice, deep strokes. When she'd cum a few more times I increased pace and was soon slamming into her. I pushed as deep as I could when I came again, it set her off and we yelled out together as we enjoyed our second climax. We took a short nap together then we showered, kissing as we rubbed soap on each other. When I got hard she got on her knees and sucked me for a while then she stood up and held on to the rail as I fucked her again from behind. We had a light lunch, her back in her robe, me in my shorts and t-shirt then made love one more time back in the spare room. She laid on her side with a big grin on her face and gently stroked my chest.

"It won't always be like this, it had been so long that I just needed to feel that you know? You know about my cameras right?" she said softly.

"Yes, I think I know why you have them too," I replied.

"I can't remember if your Dad told you but my ex was super abusive and ambushed me in my own house when we split. I know you or your Dad would never hurt me but I get anxious if I can't check them. Your chore list, I want you to do it just wearing panties so I can watch you. I'll text when I'm heading home and on days I am worn out from this cock, you can jerk off in the jacuzzi tub so I can watch that too."

"Amber doesn't have access to the cameras, right?"

"She doesn't know they're there. She's beautiful but gets so self-conscious about herself, pretty sure that's what fuels her attitude but what can I do."

"Not like I can say anything, she's slapped me a few times for staring at her breasts."

"You're not too discreet about it my love," she said with a laugh. "Think you can get hard one more time?"

"It may need some help getting hard but I have the energy for it," I replied with a grin.

"I'm so glad you keep in shape, love your stamina."

Vicki pushed me onto my back and took my cock into her mouth, it didn't take her long to get me hard. She straddled me and took me inside herself then rode me slowly with her eyes closed. She pulled my hands up to play with her beautiful breasts and was soaked in sweat by the time she climaxed. My cock was a little sore but she got on all fours again and I was able to cum in her from behind. Once we'd rested a little, she had me help her clean up and change the sheets then as we were both still naked, held me close to her and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Today was wonderful, thank you. I'm looking forward to this," she said, smiling.

"I'm looking forward to serving you, Mistress," I replied. She kissed me again.

"Well go shower, throw those in your hamper and wash them tomorrow okay?"

"Okay."

That night at dinner, Vicki was so relaxed, Dad was in a great mood too and I did my best to not just grin the whole time.

"Why the fuck are you in such a good mood, you haven't left the house all day?" said Amber.

"He's thinking about the glass of whiskey I gave him for helping me with the case I was reading. Still think you'd make an awesome lawyer my boy," said Dad.

"He's not even 21 and he got some of your good stuff? That's bullshit," said Amber.