Panties and Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you're messing with my chi here, I had a good day today at work and I could use less of this," said Vicki.

"I'd give you some of my good stuff Amber but when I gave you some of the stuff that I'd say is just as good, just not as expensive, you said it tasted like, and I quote, a leprechaun drank and pissed out lighter fluid and gasoline. Marcus savored and appreciated my whiskey," laughed Dad.

"You won the case? Honey you didn't say anything!!" said Vicki to Dad.

"I was going to announce before we ate but when I presented what I had, their lawyers told their clients to settle in full. Needless to say, the other partners were very happy."

"That's awesome, Dad," I said.

Amber vanished to her room after helping Vicki load the dishwasher, Dad motioned me to join him on the deck.

"No whiskey this time son, sorry. I wanted to say thank you, I know she gave you plenty thanks in her way but seeing her stress free the way she is now makes me happier than you could know. She told me you were respectful and she was very happy with you," he said quietly.

"I still can't believe it's real, I still feel like I'm cheating on you though," I replied.

"Well don't, her happy makes me happy and when I can get off these pills and get use of my pecker again, I'll be glad to take over. There was a girl in court today, all the guys were drooling over her and I would have too, just to look you know? These pills have me so muted, I just though, wow, what great genes she was blessed with. I swear she was going to be the subject of half the guys jerk off fantasies tonight. Really, Son, enjoy it and we'll all be happy."

"Just not too happy for Amber's sake, right?" We both laughed.

I was getting ready for bed that night when Vicki lightly knocked then came into my room, closing the door behind her.

"Don't get excited, remember where you are. This is for you, keep them hidden, I'll text when I leave and tell you what color to wear. Put them in my hamper after chores. I'll buy you more soon too. Goodnight," she said, handed me a small bag then left.

*     *     *

I was just about to fall asleep, I was still grinning about getting to eat my stepsister's pussy then cum in her mouth and being given blessing by Mistress to see how far it went. It was like she heard my thoughts though, I heard my door open and Amber came sneaking in and jumped into my bed. She was naked.

"I can't sleep thinking about earlier, how good you felt in me," she said, reaching for my cock.

"Oh, Hi Amber, how are you?"

"Fuck off, this is sex, no strings, do you want me or not."

"Can you keep quiet enough, you were pretty loud earlier."

"Well maybe you should take me from behind so I can bury my head in your pillow."

"You're so naughty."

"You love it, just fuck me already."

Amber was already wet, I ran my fingers over her pussy then slowly pushed my cock into her. She wasn't kidding about burying her head in my pillow, she was moaning with every thrust. I made it through 3 of her orgasms before I couldn't hold back anymore and held my cock deep in her as I sprayed what seed I had left in me that day into her. I don't remember falling asleep but when I woke up it was still dark and I was spooning Amber, one hand resting on her breast. She looked at my bedside clock and groaned.

"I wish I could stay but I have class tomorrow, I'm sorry I threatened to tell Dad, I really wouldn't have you know. Goodnight," she said, faced me and gave me a kiss then slipped out of my room.

I checked my texts when I woke, Vicki always gave me instructions for the day, signed them 'M' meaning it was leading to being with her when she got home.

'Your naughty step-sister isn't so quiet is she, white pair, after you shower please. I'll be home early, taking a half day. M'

I did as instructed, showered, dressed only in a sheer pair of white lace panties and set about doing my chore list for the day. I was just putting the laundry away when Vicki got home just before 11am.

"Oh good, I was hoping you'd still be in those. I'm going to shower, you should be waiting please," she said, heading for her bedroom.

I felt like I was going to be scolded but Vicki immediately squashed that by pulling me close to her and kissing me passionately.

"Are you okay? You seem a little apprehensive my love," she said, still holding me.

"I don't know, just felt like I was caught cheating on you and you'd be mad at me," I replied.

"As long as you shower in between having her and coming to this room, I will never be upset about it. I told you, I will pick a time to intervene but until then, enjoy your double life and have fun. Now, Mistress needs a tongue in her pussy."

We made love for a good couple of hours, both exhausted by the time we headed to the shower. She held me as the warm water washed over us then kissed me. We dried off in the room together then went back to the house to be stepmom and stepson again. Amber got home pretty early, I was sitting on the deck reading a book.

"Hey, need a drink or anything?" she said to me.

"Oh I just finished one, thanks. You're home early," I replied.

"Well I was secretly hoping to catch you in panties again, hate to admit how fucking hot it's made me just thinking about it," she said quietly.

"Mom is home."

"I know, saw her car. She texted that she wasn't feeling so good so was taking a nap. Wanna come a drive with me? I know a nice quiet spot off the old 36 highway that we could pull over and have noisy sex."

"Kinda hard to say no to that but what do we tell them when we get back, you've never driven me anywhere, the one time I asked you told me to go fuck myself with a cactus."

"Well, that was before I knew how good your cock and tongue were. I'll think of something."

"Can I put public clothes on at least?"

"Yes, hurry up, bring a towel but I'll be in the car."

I sent a text to Vicki, she replied, 'have fun my love' when I told her what Amber was taking me for. I grabbed a towel then got into Amber's car.

The drive wasn't too far, it used to be the main highway in town but was pretty much abandoned when they built the new freeway just over a mile from it. There were a few great hiking spots and plenty of secluded areas that I'm sure every guy in town took women to fuck at one point in time. Amber was pretty rampant by the time we stopped, she had me lay my seat back and mounted me after pulling my shorts and boxers off and had me inside her before the engine had stopped ticking. She fucked me pretty hard and managed to cum twice before she stopped to rest.

"What's wrong, you are still not even close are you?" she said, breathlessly.

"This isn't too comfortable for me, I was enjoying watching your face though," I replied.

"I'll lean over and you can take me from behind."

"Okay, your ass is beautiful, I'll probably not last."

"Hey, I didn't say anal, that's a slow night after a warm bath, not for outdoor sex."

"Oh, now there's a visual fantasy."

I was right about not lasting, I think I made it 7 or 8 thrusts before I groaned then sprayed my cum inside her. She got down and sucked our juices from my cock then cleaned herself with the towel then laid on top of me when we'd dressed again, her head on my shoulder.

"I wasted so much time being a bitch to you when we could have been doing this," she said quietly.

"So we make up for lost time, don't dwell on the past," I replied.

"I still can't get over how easy you took to this, I know we're not blood related but I call you my brother."

"Maybe I'm fucked in the head and don't care what people think."

"Well, we shall be fucked in the head together. Do you want a blow job before we go back, I don't think I'll be sneaking into your room tonight, slept like crap and could hardly focus all day."

"I'm pretty worn out, Sis, you don't have to."

"Holy shit, a human male refusing head, what is this world coming to."

"Maybe I'm saving my seed to fill you for breakfast if you get up early enough."

"Unless you squirt coffee my man, not gonna happen. So not a morning person."

Dinner and the dishes after it went by in a haze, Amber and I managed to get home and back inside without being spotted by anyone (well, Dad, I was aware Vicki knew) but that night again, Amber sneaked into my room. She was wearing a shirt and panties this time though.

"I couldn't sleep, can you hold me?" she whispered as she got under my covers.

"I'll set an alarm for 5, Mom gets up at 6," I replied and set my phone.

We fell asleep together and she left after kissing me when my alarm went off at 5am. That weekend, Amber didn't go out like she usually did, she sat around the house in her sweatpants and t-shirt reading her books. Vicki was a little worried about her.

"You okay sweetie, you're very quiet," she said, rubbing her hair.

"I'm fine Mom, just a lot on my mind right now. This class is kicking my ass."

"Okay, well if you need help with it, just ask okay."

"Thanks Mom."

Saturday night, Mom and Dad went to bed early, they had planned to go see a friend out of town and were leaving early in the morning. Amber didn't say anything when she came to my bed, she just got under my covers and had me spoon her. When we woke up around 8am, our parents were already gone, Amber kissed me and just said 'make love to me' then took off her clothes. We spent all morning in bed, when we were spent she looked at me with a look that said she was about to cry and softly touched my face.

"I'm sorry, Marcus," she said as a tear dropped on my pillow.

"What for? Are you okay?" I replied.

"I think I've fallen in love with you. I know I said this was just sex but this and our time in between making love has filled my heart and I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be yours and only yours, I want to wake up with you, fall asleep with you and feel you inside me every chance we can take."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything, not unless you mean it."

"It's complicated, I know I never want to hurt you."

"Then don't, hold me and don't let go."

"Now that I've no problem with, your boobs are amazing."

She laughed then kissed me again. We barely left my room that day at all, we were both exhausted by the time we fell asleep. Sunday morning rolled around and I woke up to someone gently touching my ass. I was spooning Amber who was fast asleep in my arms but I looked round to see Vicki. She was in her silk gown and had a smile on her face.

"It's time, shower and bring her to the spare room," she whispered then slipped out of my room.

"Mmm, what did you say?" said Amber as she woke up.

"I said we should shower and get up."

"Your shower sucks, I'm going to use mine. Quickie before I go?"

"I think you broke it, I'm a little sore."

"We'll see about that. I love you," she said then left.

I sent a text to Vicki.

'Last night she told me she's in love with me.'

'I hope you replied that it's complicated with you'

'I did, Mistress. I don't want to hurt her though'

'Last thing I want my love, trust me okay?'

'I will, thank you.'

'You can thank me with your tongue, your Dad is off playing golf.'

I showered and went to see Amber in her room. I was just wearing the red panties that Vicki had requested when I'd got out of the shower. She grinned and dropped the towel that was wrapped round her.

"Oooh, my favorite color, are those for me?" she said, reaching for my cock.

"Not just yet, you need to come with me," I replied.

"Oh fun, should I get dressed?"

"No need."

Amber was giddy when I led her by the hand to the spare room, I stopped outside the door and held her face then kissed her.

"I want you to know, I do feel the same about you Amber, you have to trust me now," I said then led her inside.

Vicki was sitting in her chair, completely naked and already had the pillow on the floor between her open legs. She smiled as we walked in. Amber didn't know what to do, she was squeezing my hand pretty tight and was looking at her Mom then me.

"H.. have you been having sex with my Mom too? What about Dad, what is this?" she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Amber honey, there's a lot to tell you but I want you to know that neither of us want to hurt you in any way. Marcus is giving me something his father can't right now, he knows and it was him that asked Marcus. I know you've let yourself fall for him, I'm not going to stop that but what I have doesn't stop either. If you can accept that, I will shield you both, you can be together in this house and the outside world will never know," said Vicki.

"You've told her everything about us?" said Amber.

"I insisted that he did. I gave my blessing for it to continue after that first time you took him. He loves you, Amber, whether he's admitted to himself or told you or not."

"Why have I not spotted any of this? Nothing has changed between you two since he came back home."

"We have strict rules, intimacy in this room only, no exceptions."

"What are my choices here, I mean, am I back living in the dorms because I can't have the man I love or what?" she said and began sobbing.

Vicki got up and held Amber close to her. I couldn't help it, just seeing their breasts press together got me hard.

"You know I love you don't you, I'd never take anything away from you to cause you pain. I also have a need and Marcus is the only one I trust to fill it. When his Dad can be himself again, then you two will be alone together. I'll make a deal with you, let's have a nice long talk and I'll tell Gary tonight at dinner that you are both together."

"Okay but can I wait in the other room while he does you, not sure I'm ready to watch my own mom get railed by our mutual lover," said Amber, they both laughed.

"Okay, that's fair."

"Save some energy for me, if I need to feed you more to keep up, I will you know. I'll be in my room," said Amber, she kissed me then left.

"She's fine my love, stop stressing. I can see that furrow on your brow," said Vicki.

"My head is spinning right now," I replied.

"So I'll hold it steady with my thighs, Mistress wants her pussy licked."

I gave Vicki several very satisfying orgasms and the contents of my balls then laid beside her on the bed as we caught our breaths.

"Thank you for not holding back," she said to me with a smile.

"Oh you'd know if I even tried, I give you 100% every time, Mistress," I said, grinning.

"I know you do. Now go shower then get back to your woman, I'll leave you both alone until dinner."

I took a shower, not even bothering to dress and went to see Amber. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"So, Mom gets panties and I just get nude?" she said.

"I uh, do you want me to get a pair," I stammered.

"I'm kidding, get over here," she said, laughing.

"Did she wear you out or can we make love?"

"I'm ready for you."

We took our time and made gentle love while we looked into each other's eyes. We just held each other when we were spent.

"So how long have you been sleeping with my mom?" she asked after a while.

"Five or six months, few weeks after I got back," I replied.

"Wow, I really didn't notice. I guess could tell she has been a lot less stressed. Are you nervous about what your Dad will say?"

"No, it was him that asked me to take care of Vicki, I know he is very open minded so I can't see him being upset."

"Good, I don't want to have to fight to keep this."

We were all getting dinner ready when Dad got home, he smiled at us all then got changed out of his suit. Vicki was putting the last of the food bowls on the table when Dad sat down.

"This is new, you two usually sit as far apart as you can," said Dad, noticing I was sitting next to Amber. Vicki laughed.

"Well, about that. We have something to tell you. Amber knows about our little arrangement, has agreed to be fine with it and in return, I said I'd tell you about her falling in love with him. They've been sleeping together too, she didn't know about us until I told her," said Vicki.

"Well, shit. That's a lot to take in," laughed Dad.

"Let's enjoy dinner and we can talk about it all," said Vicki.

"Just so you know, I'm not opposed so you can both relax. She knows the rules you've set for our arrangement?" said Dad.

"Yes, my love."

"Okay. This is really tasty, did you make the sauce from scratch?"

"I sure did," replied Vicki.

We all sat on the deck when dinner was cleared away, Amber and I sat facing Mom and Dad.

"So, how did this all come about? You know I'm not being mean Amber but your attitude towards Marcus in the past can best be described as hostile," said Dad.

"Well, I came home early from class and caught him doing chores in a sexy pair of lace panties, they looked really good on him and I kind of took advantage of him. I tried to keep it just sex but it opened my feelings for him," said Amber.

"And the arrangement I have with him is something you can live with for now?" asked Dad.

"Yes, Sir, I understand why and know I can't live without him."

"I can't think of a reason why I'd be against it. If you both promise to keep it in the house and not in public, I won't stand in your way. Your Mom and I will be going out of town next week too, we'll be gone for just over a week but no skipping class to stay home with him all day, got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now give me a hug then let me talk to Marcus and your Mom."

Amber gave Dad a hug then left to go into the house.

"We're going out of town?" asked Vicki.

"Yes, my cardiologist friend said the meds I'm on shouldn't be doing what it is, he has booked me into the Mayo Clinic for a full workover," replied Dad.

"Well shit, that's great," replied Vicki.

"Are you okay with this, Son? Amber hasn't forced anything right?" said Dad. I laughed.

"Maybe the first time but we both wanted it. She was hostile to stop herself wanting me but turns out she has the same panties taste as Vicki."

"Well, I'm happy for you both, we'll work something out to shield you both but just promise you'll be careful, okay?"

"I will."

I had a text from Vicki by the time I got to my room.

'I'm taking tomorrow off, Amber is going to stay with friends for the weekend, showered and ready by 8am. Blue silk. M'

I put my phone in my pocket as I walked into Amber's room, she was putting hers away too.

"Hi," she said, pulling me close to her.

"Hi yourself, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I've been banished tomorrow night though, going to stay with Lisa after class. You're mine for a couple of hours, I'm up and out by 7."

"Mmm, should we just cuddle?"

"Maybe after you've fucked my brains out," she replied with a laugh.

I was pretty sure what was in store for me with Mistress the next day but I enjoyed making love to Amber then let her sleep.

The next morning I got up and got myself ready, Amber had left without waking me which was okay. I was on time as always and Vicki was naked and sitting waiting on the bed.

"I'm so glad Amber likes you in panties too my love, those do look really good on you," she said.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

"I want you to get me nice and wet then take me from behind. Good and hard."

She put a pillow at her feet and opened her legs, I knelt before her and began to lick her the way she enjoyed it and it didn't take me long to get her wet. She had me stand up and pulled me to her.

"Mmm, I love how you get hard just by eating me, I taste good don't I," she said after kissing me on the lips.

"Well, you have such a sexy pussy, that and your moans get me going," I replied.

"I have to cope with a week without this so I'm going to get on all fours, you're going to take one of the herbal pills and fuck me until I can barely walk. Sound good?"

"It does, Mistress, pill after this or now?"