Panties and Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now please, I put it on the dresser for you already."

I took the pill with the bottle of water she'd left for me too and she was on all fours by the time I was done. I pulled the panties to the side like she always wanted with the silk panties and slowly pushed my cock into her. Once I was nice and coated in her juices, I increased my pace until her moans were as loud as our bodies slapping together. The day kind of went by in a blur, our last session after a few breaks to eat and shower, was a slow ride, I was too sore to cum but Vicki managed then just collapsed on top of me.

"I... I think I've had enough. Not sure I could get you hard again either, could I?" she said, catching her breath.

"I'm a little tender," I replied, smiling.

"Today was amazing, you have been so wonderful you know," said Vicki, she had tears welling up in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I know it's only a week but I'm going to miss you."

"Me or my body."

"Both, our time in here, the chats and kisses and intimacy, it has meant a lot to me you know."

"I enjoy it too."

"You belong to Amber now, I've been selfish and despite her saying she's fine with this, it's not fair."

"So, was this one last time to end it?"

"I'm going to try. I may ask Amber to borrow you every now and then."

"Okay, do you want me to go?"

"Yes, but open the bottom drawer, I got you a present. The ones you have now, you can keep but those are for you to wear for Amber, I love she gets off on you wearing them too. Let her decide which ones to keep, I'll return any you both don't like."

I didn't open the bag, I kissed her then went to my room to shower. I slept pretty hard that night too, I didn't even hear or feel Amber get into bed with me. She was smiling at me when I woke.

"Well good morning," she said.

"Good morning yourself, beautiful," I replied, happy to see her.

"I'm going to make you an amazing breakfast then you're going to make love to me. I hope you didn't expect to leave this bedroom very much this weekend."

"Well, I was going to head up to the lake and do some running and cycling. You can come if you want."

"Yea, very funny."

I had been holding back a grin but Amber figured I was kidding and got up until she was straddling my head. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and held my hair until I started licking. I explored and tasted her like it was my first time with her again, I was soon rewarded with her moans and a shuddering orgasm before she collapsed back onto the bed beside me. I was hard from hearing her moans, she caught her breath a little then laid on top of me, taking me inside her.

We kissed and made love slowly, we knew we had all weekend to be with each other and it was wonderful.

The week went by quickly enough, Amber had me continue with my 'chores in panties' as long as I was ready and waiting for her in them when she got home from classes. When my Dad and her Mom came home, Amber and I were snuggled together on the couch watching a movie. We almost jumped up like we'd been caught having sex but Vicki just laughed.

"You're fine, finish your movie. We're tired from the drive, we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" she said after hugging us both.

Amber and I slept in each other's arms in her bed then went to the kitchen expecting them to be at breakfast. We started a pot of coffee then Vicki came out of their bedroom in just a robe.

"Both of you, come with me," she said.

Amber and I looked at each other then did as she asked. We got into their room as Vicki was getting back into bed with my Dad, she was naked.

"So, to cut a pretty long story short, the surgeon that did my surgery really screwed up and left a piece of medical gauze in me. It was stopping my blood flow from getting to full capacity. If I hadn't been on the blood thinners it could have killed me. With that removed, I don't even need the medication. I'm glad you were able to help me when this was going on, Son but you're fired as my stand in. I'm not 100% with my stamina and recovery from the minor surgery but I'm functioning enough to take care of your step-mom's needs," said Dad. Amber and I were stunned.

"Tell me you're going to sue the ass off them, Dad, that is messed up!" I replied.

"Ball is already rolling, their insurance is not going to be happy with the evidence I already have for them, I expect they'll settle."

"We're just glad you're okay," said Amber.

"Amber honey, let us talk to Marcus alone for a minute please," said Vicki.

Amber kissed me on the cheek and whispered 'I love you' before she left, Vicki and Dad were smiling.

"We just want to thank you, we know this has been pretty out there as far as favors go but you have no idea how much it meant to both of us," said Vicki after Amber had left.

"Well, I can't exactly pretend I didn't enjoy it," I replied.

"Well, I'm very glad I raised Amber to be open minded, it's great she's just as kinky as me too."

"I may ask you to fill in for me now and then son, I'll get Amber's permission first but I know I won't be able to keep up with this vixen at first," said Dad.

"I'm sure she won't mind," I replied with a grin.

"Well, I'm going to sit on this man's face until he's hard enough for me, go see to your woman," said Vicki.

I left and got to my room to find a naked Amber waiting for me. I was hard by the time I undressed and we made love just gazing into each other's eyes until we both climaxed. I stayed on top of her as my cock softened inside her.

"I'm so glad I get to be with you, Amber, you make me so happy," I said to her.

"Well good, because I'm not letting you go anytime soon my love," she replied.

To be continued....