Panties at the ABS First Time

Story Info
19 in Panties for Much Older Man at Adult Book Store.
1.1k words
4.41
18.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young guy at 19 and in good shape. 6 foot and about 170 pounds with a smooth body. I enjoyed women in my life but also had a bit of a curious side to me about m-m play. For some reason I was attracted to older men. Men in their 50's, 60's even 70's. Now during this time I was exploring masturbation and what turned me on was to use or wear women's panties to jack off onto or into as I was wearing. Not plain panties but very sexy fem lacy string bikini panties. I would lay back in my bed and think of an older man watching me or what might happen and as I stroked my hard 7 inch cock in panties I would squirt my cum all over my belly... Wonderful fun yet fun alone.

From time to time I would go to the adult book store and watch a movie. Sometimes a gay movie. But the ones that turned me on the most were the young guys wearing panties for older men movies with the young guys in sexy panties. But I wanted to be the one in panties. I didn't want then or now to be the "women" just the one wearing the sexy panties that turned a man on. Hopefully an older man one day. Well one summer day that dream came true........

Early one morning I went to my local abs and found a booth I could have some room to take off my shorts and just jack off into my panties. It was a nice booth with room and a bench to sit on and room to stand. The one thing was the door lock would not lock but as no one was in the store and it was early I just pulled the door closed. Most of the small booths had glory holes but this larger one did not. As I slipped off my tight shorts down to my sexy white silk and lace trim bikini panties I began to get hard. The naughty feeling of being in panties made me want to cum so bad.

I began to stroke my dick inside my bikinis as I watched men feeling, rubbing, lightly spanking and sucking men. Just then the door knob began to turn! As the door slowly opened I could see an older man maybe in his 60's and well dressed pull the door and begin to center the booth. OMG I was so frozen. I didn't know if I should run away or try and close the door and tell him to "Get Out" or just see what happens. He smiled and moved to the bench and sat down. His blue eyes and grey hair and calm demeanor put me at ease right away. In fact I was turned on.

As I stood there in my panties he reached out and put his hands on my hips. With both hands he slowly began to feel down lower and lower. When he got to the waistband of my panties he let his fingers feel all around the edge of the fabric. He then looking up at me standing there rubbed his palms down into my panties over both my round firm panty covered cheeks and cupped them. (As a side note: Over the years I have had men see me, feel me, lightly spank me and suck me as I wore panties and the one's that were always the best never just "stripped off the panties" They played with the panties on my body as a part of the erotic sexual feeling. They wanted a man or a cock but the wanted and enjoyed it in panties not just a naked body)...

He pulled me closes to him and I could feel the warmth of his breath on my belly as his hands filled my panty ass and it was so sexy. I knew I was limited in my experience and what I was willing to do but right now it was enticing. He then bent his head over and started to lick the outside of my satin bikinis and my hard cock in them. Up and down the panty covered shaft he licked and sucked and his saliva made my panties wetter then the already precum that was oozing out of my cock onto the fabric. The most wonderful thing hi did then was to pull my hard dick out from under the panties at the waistband and as it stuck out he slowly wrapped his mouth around my shaft. With his warm hands under my panties feeling my ass he took my swollen panty covered cock completely into his mouth. I was in ecstasy.

Laying in my bed with my hand inside my panties jacking off I never imagined it would be this good. Just then this wonderful sexy older man took his right hand from under the panties on my ass and began to so lightly yet so firmly spank my panty covered ass cheeks. "Slap", Slap, Slap and I moaned as I thrust my hips forward from his mouth on my cock and the feeling of his slaps on my bikini panty covered bottom... I have always desired that kid of spanking on my panty covered bottom even to this day but only a few understand the difference between giving a "whipping" and giving an erotic spanking.

Soon I was ready to cum and I had the feeling this older gentleman knew it and was somehow controlling it in me. As I felt the cum begin to squirt he sucked so wonderfully that I spent ever drop. All at once I was shocked back to reality. I am standing here in an adult book store video booth in women's panties and an older man sees me, feels me and sucks me off. I rushed to pull up my shorts and telling him "Thank You" I flew out to my car and drove away. I did go back to the book store but never saw that man again. I guess he spoiled me because I always thought of the what if's?

I felt kind of guilty that I didn't get him to cum or see him cum. Cum because of me in panties. I hope he jacked off after I left about me in panties and shot a great load! Maybe if he would have Cum On my panties (I love a man to do that to me) or Cum In my panties ( also love a man to do that to me) and I even wondered what it would have been like for an older man like that to slowly break me in and fuck my panty ass slowly, erotically. (Maybe one day even as I am much older now) Not in an adult book store but a nice place. I have and still desire women as romantic partners in life but in secret from time to time I have and still desire to be sexual with an older mildly top sexy older man who enjoys masculine mildly bottom men in panties... Like me.