Panties On

Story Info
A married couple enjoy a game of teasing.
1.3k words
3.87
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers

B and J lay together on the long, leather tanned sofa of their apartment, with a fine dusty pink linen throw rug beneath them, and only a single warm lamp, and the lights from the city outside illuminating their bodies. Despite B being completely naked, and J in only a pair of black cotton brasiliano cut panties riding slightly up into her ass, the couple kissed slowly and gently, without any sense of rush.

B wanted to go down on J. He loved to lick her pussy. The pleasure and satisfaction occurred on so many levels. When B went down on J he felt accomplished, that he was really providing her with pleasure in such a close, private, and intimate way. He loved her pussy, with soft prominent labia, and a responsive, excitable clit. J was often shifting between completely shaved and a small patch of hair on her pubic region, and B was thrilled by both, and always enjoyed the change. And at a deeper, more primitive level, he just loved licking J's pussy. Pressing his face in between her thighs and just tasting, licking, and sucking this intimate region gave such an animalistic satisfaction he couldn't deny.

B was much bigger and stronger than J, a dynamic that often featured in their intimacy. He had a smooth shaved head, strong jaw almost always covered in five o'clock shadow, broad shoulders and back, and thick toned arms and torso. J however was a much more petite frame, with thick darker blonde hair that cascaded down to small perky breasts, a surprisingly long and elegant torso given her short stature, and broader hips leading to soft pillowy thighs, and those most delicious, upside-down heart shaped bubble butt.

B guided J onto her back so she lay along the chaise of the sofa. B then gently pinned J's hips with his strong hands, and his gentle kisses left her lips and made their way slowly down her body. As B's mouth reach J's panty line, he eased himself onto the ground, kneeling with his head and torso between J's legs, as she lay on the sofa caressing the inside of her thighs.

B pressed his mouth against J's panties and breathed heavily, his hands still holding her hips. It was at this point J would often redirect B if she didn't want him to go down on her, and wanted to fuck instead, so he paused to allow this possible interjection. Instead of guiding his head away, J asked "You want me to take my panties off baby?" in a soft, sultry tone.

"Mmm, I want to see how long I can leave them on." replied B, as he gently sucked at J's panties just above her pussy. He had had dreams recently where he licked at J's pussy through her panties and was eager to live this out and test this fantasy that had been invading his mind lately.

"Mm ha ok, see how long you can resist taking them off for!" J responded in a playful tone. J then spread her legs further apart provocatively, and drew her knees back slightly towards her chest.

B felt a rush of excitement. This had now become a game of control and teasing. He knew J would be alluring and tempting, and he would have to exercise so much control to not just remove her panties, and he was eager for the challenge. His cock was almost aching it had become so hard. He stroked his cock slowly as he eased his mouth down onto J's pussy. He could feel how wet and warm it was through her panties, and that delicious mild taste began to reach his tongue.

B began to soak J's panties with his mouth as he licked and sucked at her pussy. J started letting out small moans of pleasure. She reached down between her legs and slid her index fingers inside her underwear, either side of her pussy.

"You sure you don't want to take these off baby?" she asked with a tone of false innocence, as her fingers hooked on her panties pulling them into her pussy and exposing her labia. B kissed and sucked at the lips of her pussy as he rubbed his cock faster, enjoying every moment of the temptation.

As J's panties, now pulled tight into her pussy became more soaked, B snaked his tongue around and made direct contact with her clit. His mouth rested pursed on J's panties and pussy as his tongue flicked firmly and rhythmically at her clit. J's moans grew louder.

"Oh you sure you don't want them off?" J asked as her pelvis started rocking slightly and she ground herself against B's mouth.

"Mm I know what you like!" J said in an eager and playful tone, clearly keen for the game to continue. She turned over onto all fours, then pressed her breasts down to the sofa and projected her ass right at B's face.

"Come on big boy, keep going!" J said cheekily as she gave a seductive little wave of her hips. B hungrily buried his face into J's ass and pussy, his tongue working more fervently at her clit than before.

J continued to let out low whimpering moans. "You sure they can't come off?" J asked through heavy breaths. "Why don't you lick my ass baby?" she offered to B, "I know you always like that".

"Fuck, she knows me so wel!l" B thought as he rapidly moved his mouth up to J's ass crack.

One hand still on his hard cock, B brought his other hand up and began rubbing J's clit with his index finger while he continued to lick her ass. He pulled her panties to one side as far as he could, and tried to ease his tongue in so he could lick between J's gorgeous ass cheeks. He felt J's clit become firmer and more sensitive against his finger. He wasn't sure whether it was his hand, the teasing, other the sensation of him desperately trying to lick her ass, but something was definitely working for J.

"Oh take them off and fuck me baby!" J called between heavy moans. B knelt on the sofa behind her. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, and spread them apart slightly. He was so horny, so hard, and so ready to fuck, he wanted to just tear those panties off her and go for it, but he resisted. B slipped two fingers inside J's soaking wet panties, pulling them to the side to expose her tight, eager pussy. He pressed the head of his cock to J's pussy, and eased it in slowly. J was so wet his cock glided in comfortably. He felt the panties pushing against the side of his shaft as he took his hands away and placed them on J's hips. He started thrusting in a slow but firm manner.

"That feel good baby?" B asked J as he continued to fuck her, picking up pace slightly.

"Mhmm!" J replied in a soft whimpering tone between moans, as she buried her face into the sofa.

"You like sucking on my panties?" J asked back to B, in the same soft tone. "You like tasting my pussy and my ass?" she went on.

"Yeah J!" B replied. "I love the taste of your little pussy and your ass, and you feel so fucking good on my cock!" he continued, as the sex became harder and faster.

"Oh god cum in my pussy!" J moaned loudly as she reached back with both hands, gripping onto B's as they held her hips.

B felt J's hands squeeze his tighter and tighter as she reached orgasm. He looked down and watched as her hips began twitching and thrusting, while his cock slid back and forth past her wet, twisted panties. The feeling of J cumming sent B into overdrive, and without any real sense of control, he unloaded deep inside her.

As the two settled, B leant over J gently caressing her body. J turned her head to one side, eased closed, still pressed against the sofa, with a casual smile across her beautiful face. "Wow!" she said calmly, "I can't believe you actually kept them on!"

bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers