Panties, Pantyhose and Mom

Story Info
I love moms' underthings, and she's more than ok with it.
4.4k words
4.64
136.5k
218

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

I'm an 18 year old guy who loves women's lingerie. I don't like to dress up in them, but it turns me on to see a woman in stockings, bras, negligees...and especially panties and/or pantyhose. Who knows why? I'm sure a shrink could explain to me, but I'm not hurting anyone. I don't peek at women, don't force any to indulge my fetish. I like what I like. I'm not apologizing for it.

I'm Gary, and I'm a senior in high school, starting college in a few months. I'll be staying home for school because it's not only very inexpensive, but it also has a killer chemical engineering program, 5 years for a full Masters degree. It's a steal.

I live alone with my mom, Janice. Dad left when I was 6, said he didn't want to be married or raise a kid, so he took off, and good riddance. We've never heard from him since and we don't care where he is. My mom is a tax lawyer, which was part of the problem because during tax season, she had to work long hours, and as dad said "he didn't get married to be left with a brat to raise." He told her either quit or goodbye. So, goodbye.

Mom, thankfully makes a good living, but we're not rich. She could have afforded to send me to a major university, but I figured I could still get a great education and save her a significant part of her savings. Before I get into my story, some details about us.

I'm dedicated to mom, but not a momma's boy. I date, sometimes get lucky with a girl, sometimes not so much. I'm 5'11", brown hair, hair on my chest, nice body from playing soccer and swimming when I can, and a healthy 7 inch and thick cock. I won't be in porn movies (like I would!) but I've got nothing to be ashamed of. Not shaved, no tats, no piercings.

Now mom. She's 5'5", brunette hair that's cut short and cute. She's 40, nice curves but not fat, with nice legs, 38C breasts and 38 inch hips. Her face is lovely, nice fair skin. Most men think she's sexy and I know she could be dating a lot more than she does.

We're very open with each other. She let me know from puberty that I could always, no matter what, come to her if I had a problem, got in trouble, questions about anything (including sex), and if she couldn't answer, she'd find out the answer or find someone who could help. She taught me the facts of life when I was 11 and taught me the importance of respecting women and respecting myself.

We share a nice condo together and share the chores as well. I've even learned how to cook some things. Like most boys, I'd thought I'd never want to cook ("women's work") until mom told me once that someday I'd be living on my own, possibly on a tight budget, and it's a lot cheaper to eat well if you cook it than it is to order from restaurants every night. It stuck with me, and over the years I've picked up some things here and there, like roasting a chicken or a pot roast, grilling steaks and fish etc. I'm getting pretty good at it. And it helps mom when she has to work late or from home at night, which is pretty much every night from January through April.

Anyway, the condo is nice but not huge, and there have been times over the years I've seen mom getting ready to go to work or to go out, seeing her partially dressed in her bra, panties and pantyhose. Mom or not, she's a very attractive woman and teenage boys can get a boner when the wind blows. Seeing her like that, with her almost flat tummy and very womanly curves filling out her underwear, with some makeup on her pretty face, would inevitably get to me. If she left before I did, I'd furiously beat off to relieve the pressure in my balls before heading out to school or whatever I was doing.

I got to the point where, when I had a girlfriend or a date that ended in sex, I'd sometimes ask the girl to show me her panties, let me fuck her in them, maybe rub my swollen dick on her pantyhose for a bit. The reactions were varied, from being very interested in playing along down to "what are you, some kind of pervert?" Those reactions made for bad nights, coming home with blue balls and the fear the girl might tell everyone in school.

One such night, I came home really aching in my groin. I could barely walk upright when I came in the door. Mom was sitting on the couch, enjoying a rare quiet evening, just vegging out watching a movie. She hadn't expected me to come home so early, knowing I was on a date. She also noticed I wasn't walking quite right.

"Gary? What's wrong? Why are you home so early? And why are you walking funny?"

Being open about things with your mother is one thing; telling her your date ended in a little humiliation and blue balls is another.

"I'm ok, mom, we just didn't have a good time together, so I came home early, ok?"

"Really? You've been out with Linda a few times; I thought you two were hitting it off."

"Well, we didn't tonight. If you don't mind, I'm just going to my room. Goodnight mom. Love you."

"Wait a minute there. Freeze." She could have such a commanding voice when she needed. "That doesn't explain to me why you're walking bent over like that. Did she...hit you, there, in your testicles?"

"No mom! Nothing like that! I swear! Can I just go to my room, please?"

She was quiet for a moment, eyeing me closely, and said "Fine. Go ahead, and just look after your "problem". She was definitely no dummy, and she probably suspected what my "problem" was though not the cause.

Half an hour later, my "problem" dealt with, I was stretched out on my bed, proofreading a history paper I was working on on my laptop, when there was a soft knock on my door. "Gary, can I come in for a minute?"

"Sure mom, come on in."

She opened the door slowly, peeking around the door, as if to make sure the coast was clear, that she wasn't interrupting "something". She then walked in smoothly. "May I sit down, honey?"

"Sure mom, what's on your mind?"

She sat at my desk, facing me, and said "Gary, honey, I'm pretty sure I know why you were walking funny when you came home. I'm not exactly unfamiliar with men and their biological functions" she said with a wry expression.

I turned maybe three shades of red. "Mom, do we really have to go there?"

"I just want to make sure that you're not hurt. I've always told you that you can talk to me about anything. However unusual or however embarrassing, I promise you I've heard or read about or experienced it all before. It's not like your generation invented sex, Gary."

I was still blushing, but objectively, I knew she was right. I just had to decide whether I really wanted to talk about this with her. I thought, she's always been straight with me before, never judgmental about these kind of things. Fuck it.

"Ok, mom. You know I'm not a virgin, right?"

"I assumed as much. We've talked about sex. You do use protection, don't you? You're too young for fatherhood!"

I cringed a little. "Yes mom, always. I promise! But anyway, tonight didn't go so well. I mean, it started out great, we were at her house, her parents weren't home, one thing led to another..." I paused.

"All right. So? What's the problem?"

I appreciated that she wasn't pushing me, letting me go at my own pace with this. "Well, we were going along, and...her dress came off and she was wearing this bra and panty set and black pantyhose..." I was finding this difficult. "Mom, you have to understand. I...I have a thing for..." I couldn't get it out.

"You have a thing for women's underthings? Panties? Hose?"

I mumbled "Yeah...I like those things."

Mom smiled, a kind and understanding smile. "Honey, you think I didn't know about that? You think I never noticed the stains in my worn panties over the last couple of years?"

I was tongue tied. She'd never said anything, so I always thought she never noticed that I sometimes used her dirty panties to jerk off with. I always told myself it wasn't about her, it was just about her sexy garments, and the scent of a woman's pussy and body. I would have a raging orgasm when I would smell and then stroke my cock with her panties. Sometimes I used her drying pantyhose to caress my dick, but I never came in them. The feel of the nylon though...was just so sexy.

"God mom! Now I am embarrassed!"

"How could you think I wouldn't noticed? For a really smart young man, you're being awfully clueless." She laughed lightly, but not at me, but with a sense of how-could-my-son-be-so-obtuse. Sher reached over and tenderly put her hand on my forearm, as she'd done many times before. "It's nothing new to me, honey. I grew up with two brothers, remember. They used to do the same thing with their older sisters underwear. I've also been in a few sexual relationships myself, you know."

"Mom! I know, but hell, I don't want to know!"

"Ok, we'll skip that for now. So, tell me what happened with Linda."

"I'm sure you can pretty much guess, mom. We were getting into things, and in the heat of the moment I asked her to keep her pantyhose on and let me...rub...against her like that for a little while. I told her it would excite her too." I didn't use quite those words with Linda, but I cleaned it up a bit for mom.

"And she...didn't...take it well, right?"

"To say the least. She got pissed and asked me if I was some sort of pervert, a panty sniffer. I said it's harmless, just a little fetish, and she'd end up having a great time with it, but she wouldn't even listen. So I put my pants on, and I left. Extremely frustrated, if you know what I mean."

Mom, with a bit of a pissed off look of her own, said "Blue balls. I'm familiar with that term, Gary."

"Yeah, ok. So now you know, and you know my fetish too." I was wishing the floor would just open and swallow me up.

"Gary, honey, you have nothing to be ashamed about. Many people have all sorts of fetishes. It doesn't make you a pervert and it can even be a fun part of sex with an understanding partner. You just didn't have one tonight."

I looked at her with more love than ever. She was just so understanding, and I was so incredibly grateful for making it so easy on me.

She said "May I ask you something, honey? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I would appreciate it if you did."

"Sure, mom, I'll answer if I can."

"Did your fetish for panties etc. start by seeing me in mine, in my pantyhose around here? Did I set this off in you?"

"Honestly? I guess it may have played some role in it. I mean, I did see you dressed like that sometimes when I was going through puberty. I used to get...um, excited...sometimes seeing you like that. I'd try to tell myself it had nothing to do with you, that it was just seeing a beautiful woman half dressed. At that age, it doesn't take much for a guy to..."

"I get it, Gary. And I'm sorry for doing that to you. I guess I just was so comfortable around you, ever since you were old enough to walk, and your dad was no help around here. I would have to deal with you while I was getting ready for this or that, often without being fully dressed...I guess I just got used to being like that with you, not thinking that you were growing up, and looking at me differently. Looking at me like a man would."

I stared at mom, took her in. She was wearing her silk green robe that just came to the top of her knees, her legs crossed, left over right. She had her fuzzy green slipper dangling from her foot. I could feel myself getting hard again; thankfully, I was lying on my stomach so she couldn't see. But she could see my face. And I could see hers. Her eyes were getting a little glassy.

"Mom, there's no one to blame. You had to raise me alone, while holding down a very demanding job. You did what you had to to make it work. I wouldn't change anything about you. You're the best and I love you."

Her eyes were now filling with tears. "You know, honey, I've always been so proud of you. You're such a fine young man, and I love you too." Did I hear her say "man" with a strong emphasis? Like someone you want? Was she getting aroused too?

She shifted in my chair, moving her legs so I now had a small glimpse of her inner thighs, and I could see just a small hint of hot pink. Oh god, I could see her panties, something I'd seen many times before, including when she wore them. But I'd never seen this pair on her, and never had seen her like this with such a sexually charged atmosphere between us.

Mom said, softly, so I could barely hear her "Honey, are you horny right now? Are you hard under there?"

"Mom I...yes, mom, I'm very hard right now. I feel like I could burst through my shorts. Are...are you...are you wet, mom?

"Yes baby, I am. In fact, I am soaked." Her voice was husky with desire. I don't know what to do now. Be my man, Gary, and tell me what you want. I'll do anything right now, baby. Anything."

I really didn't know what to do. I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to tear off her robe, put her on my bed and rub my face all over her panties and smell the wonderful essence coming from my mother's pussy.

"Anything, mom? Are you really sure?"

"Yes I am, baby. But hurry, before I change my mind."

I got off my bed, and stood right in front of her, so my crotch was right in front of her face. My 7 inch dick was right there, just covered by my tented gym shorts. Mom leaned forward and pushed her face against my raging cock. I could have cum right then, but I wanted so much more. I reached down and ran my fingers through her short hair, pulling her tighter to me.

"Oh baby, I can feel how hot you are. You're so hard for mommy, aren't you?"

Neither of us had referred to her as "mommy" for many years now, but it felt so dirty, so right to use that term. "Mommy, I am. My dick is aching for my mommy."

Wordlessly, mom pulled down my shorts while I peeled off my shirt. She ran one hand over my hairy chest while the other took my hot member in her slender fingers. It felt amazing and I could barely keep my feet under me.

"MMMM my baby has such a beautiful cock for mommy." She just took a long, wet lick, right from the base all the way to the tip, where she let her tongue swirl all over the head, concentrating on my smooth glans. I was groaning, trying so hard to not disappoint her and cum way too soon.

"Mommy, you'd better stop, or I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for mommy, baby. A virile young man like you can get hard again, especially with the right help. So go ahead and give me your sweet seed."

She was jerking me hard and her tongue was flicking the head of my dick. I grabbed her head and pushed my cock into mommy's wet mouth and with a loud grunt I was cumming, filling her mouth with my hot thick load. I'd cum just an hour before, but I was shooting like it had been a month. Mom was ready, and she swallowed rapidly, not letting a drop out of her mouth. I was incredibly impressed.

When I was finally done, mom slid her mouth off my dick and I just fell back on my bed. It hadn't lasted long, but that was an intense orgasm, leaving me speechless.

Mom was licking her lips, saying "Mmmm you're delicious, baby. Your cock and your cum. That was a mouthful and a half!" she teased. "And you don't have to do anything in return, honey. Just taking care of you was very pleasing for me."

"Are you kidding, mom? No way am I not going to take care of you. You raised me better than that."

Mom was obviously pleased to hear that. "I was hoping you'd say that, baby. Mommy's pussy is so wet. Want to see?"

She leaned back in the chair and spread her legs wide. The pink panties she was wearing had a nice dark patch right at her pussy. And I could smell her scent filling the room. I love that smell, it's so arousing. I got up off the bed and got in front of her again. But this time would be about her, not me.

I gently helped her stand, and leaning down, kissed her lips in a way I'd never kissed her before, as a lover, not as a son. Her lips parted and my tongue entered her mouth and danced with hers. I could taste the remains of my cum in her mouth, and instead of being repelled, it just made me more excited. My arms were around her and I could feel those full, wonderful breasts pressing into my chest. She was moaning into my mouth and her arms held me tight. I kissed her neck and shoulder and whispered in her ear "does mommy want me to taste her pussy? Is that what you want, your teenage man to devour you?"

She was crying with want. "Oh god, yes, baby, I want that so bad."

"Soon" I whispered. "I'll get there, I promise."

Her robe fell to the floor, and I saw she was wearing a satin cream colored nightie that came to just below her hips. She was so sexy, her normally creamy skin glowing pink with lust. I kissed to her chest, then pulled down her nightie and got my first look at her magnificent breasts. Nice and full, with some sag (she was 40 after all) but not drooping, with darker pink areolas and thick hard nipples, I just had to have them in my mouth.

I lay mom on the bed, now clad in just her panties, and I was fondling and kissing those big orbs. She had her eyes closed and was panting with lust. I kissed them all over and then under, using my tongue, tasting the salty coating on her skin. Moms body was shivering and then I started sucking on her nipples, the left one first, then the right, kissing back to the left and back yet again. Twirling my tongue all around those points, then sucking them into my mouth and scraping them with my teeth had mom going wild.

"Baby, please take care of my pussy! Don't tease mommy, I'm so fucking horny!"

Hearing my mom curse like that, something I almost never heard her do, told me it was time. I kissed down her soft tummy and soon found myself on the floor on my knees, my head between her dangling legs. That wet spot had grown significantly and I wanted to taste it. I kept her panties on and blew warm air right on her covered snatch.

Mom moaned "Oh baby you're such a tease! Eat me, you bad, bad boy!"

I pressed my face against her pussy and started lapping at her crotch. Her panties were now getting drenched, both from her juices and from my saliva. Her pussy tasted slightly musky, and mostly like sweet cream. I could try to live on it. My hands were pushing her thighs wider apart and I could see she was pinching her nipples with her manicured fingers.

"Am I doing a good job, mommy? Does it feel good?"

"Yes baby, I love your mouth and your tongue! But please, move my panties out of the way. I need to feel your tongue on my clit!"

I did as asked, and tugged the crotch of her panties to the left, and thrust my tongue into her sopping cunt. She was hairy there, not shaved, just a little trimmed. She looked like a woman, not a girl, and it turned me on big time. My cock was swelling again as I went down on my mom.

My tongue was fucking her as my fingers tapped her clit, making her hips lift off the bed and grinding into my face. Her cream was gushing out of her, getting all over my face and my hand and my bed. I wiggled my tongue in her hot hole, I pressed my nose on her clit, and she came crying out all sorts of nasty words. I slowly eased off as she grabbed my hair and pushed me away.

"God, baby, I haven't felt like that in years. Someone taught you very well!"

I grinned "I'll never tell."

She smiled back "No, I suppose not. And that's a good thing. Never brag about your conquests. Most women hate when men do that. Now, come her next to mommy."

I did as asked, and then we were kissing and caressing each other. Mom reached down and felt my renewed hard cock. "See? I told you you'd recover quickly!"

I was pressing my hips forward, rubbing my cock against her panties, grinding gently into her. Mom was still hot herself, ready for more. She kissed me hard, pushing her breasts into my chest. I could feel those hard nipples sliding through the hairs on my chest.

"Baby you're so sexy, I'm glad you don't shave your chest hair. It feels so nice, and it's tickling my nipples." Then kissing my neck and throat. She's so sensuous.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers
12