Panties, Pantyhose and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Our bodies were wrapped together, rolling all around on my bed, and we were both burning for each other. I reached down between us and again tugged her panties to the side. I used my fingers to spread her lips apart, she gripped my dick and we slipped into each other. I rolled on top of her, she raised her legs as high as she could, and I was buried deep inside my mom's sticky pussy. I could feel her panties on my tummy and when I was fully inside her my balls were resting on her covered ass, so I could feel her panties that way as well. It was the most incredibly feeling.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's so good. Fuck mommy's cunt! Fuck it hard! Treat me like a woman!"

"Yes mommy, I want you too, so bad. Feel my dick deep inside you. Your pussy is so fucking wet!"

I did as she wanted and started to move harder, my hips slapping against hers, my balls hitting her panties. We were both grunting and grinding into each other. I'd go up and down hard a few strokes, then I'd start rotating my hips in a circular motion, switching things up. Mom would use her pussy muscles to grab my cock, then relax and ease up. It was a fantastic sensation. Mom was the best fuck I'd ever had in my young life.

Then she said "Turn me over and fuck mommy from behind! Take me, baby! Be my man!"

I rolled her onto her knees, her head against the mattress, and her ass presented to me. This time she pulled her panties aside, and I could look down as I buried my dick into her doggy style. The sight of her pink panties covering her ass while my prick slid in and out was my dream come true. I grabbed her hips tight and pounded my cock into her wet mommy cunt fast and hard.

"Yeah, fuck mommy, be her motherfucker! Treat me like a slut-mommy! Grab my hair, spank my ass, do anything you want!"

I couldn't imagine that his was my mother! My feminist, in control mother wanted to be treated like a slut in bed! I grabbed her short hair with my fingers and pulled her head backwards, not too hard, but pulled just the same.

Her tits were bouncing with every thrust. My cock was twitching inside my mom's soaked pussy, churning her juices. We were both soaked, not just from her cream. I was close.

"Mommy, I'm almost there. Gonna cum soon!"

"Just hold out, just a little bit longer...almost there!"

"I tried desperately to think of something, anything else. I remembered she wanted to be spanked. Maybe that would get her there.

I slapped mom's wonderful round ass, just hard enough to sting. She yelped and asked for another. I spanked her again and that was it, she was cumming, squeezing my cock, milking it with her tight cunt and then I was cumming too. I exploded inside my moms sweet pussy, emptying my balls for the third time that night, but it felt like a flood of cum coming out of me. I fell on top of her back, her perspiration and mind mingling. We both were spent, trying to catch our breath, and I was kissing the back of her neck. This was two amazing fantasies come true, a great panty fuck and a wonderful fuck with my mother.

Finally I rolled off her and took her into my arms, spooning her from behind. Her soft ass was pressed against my soft dick in my lap. I just held her close, her arms over mine.

"I love you, mom. So much."

"I love you too, baby. Call me mommy, though. Please."

We fell asleep just like that in my bed.

To be continued...

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers
12