All Comments on 'Panties, Pantyhose and Mom'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!!

Very erotic. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But no hose on mom .

Why didn't he have change of nto pantyhose??

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 4 years ago
Great part 1

Looking forward to Part 2. I hope she wears some pantyhose and no panty's next time so he can enjoy the nylon and then rip open to enjoy her more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Premature ejaculation

Nice story but kind of rushed. Mom needed to take time to let Gary see and feel her panties, maybe even taking them off to stroke him for a start. I'm not calling Mom a slut, but she sure caved in rather quickly with very little lead in. With them screwing in this chapter I'm curious what they would be doing in the next chapter?

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 4 years ago

Great start, can't wait to see where they go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting and fun story

Very insightful and honest story. Moms usually know about son's pantie play and many play teasing games. Giving son upskirt or letting him see her in underwear is exciting and arousing. The ability to cause son to jerk off is empowering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: To be continued...

Really, you care so little about your own story you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter number to warn this wasn't a complete story?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I HOPE THE NEXT PART IS JUST AS HOT !!!!!!!!. ^*!^*!^*!

The players seemed so real, they almost

came alive, what a treat to read. Mom was

just as horny as the Son, and you could feel it.

Great job, very well done. PLEASE !!!!! keep going

...THANK YOU...

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

They should stay together and she can guide him to be the man she needs in the bedroom.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 4 years agoAuthor

Part 2 should be posted tomorrow. Don't know if there will be a third part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana

Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana is my 74 year old mother. My name is Roy Maynard and I fuck my own mother's hairy pussy every day. We are fucking right now in mom's bed I want to be recorded fucking my own mother's hairy pussy too and everyone see how I fuck mom. Ieveryomr see us having nasty incest

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

What a good mommy. He turned out to be a good motherfucker too.

I need to see what else she has to teach him about all of her fantasies. Oooh spank me motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LUSCIOUS INCESTUOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH WILLING MOMMY

I GOT EXCITED ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL STORY. MOMMY'S PANTIES PANTYHOSE AND MOM REALLY HIT HOME. OFFERING MORE DETAILED CUM QUENCHED DESIRES BORROWED MOMMY'S PRETTY PANTIES AND PANTYHOSE STARTED OUT AS A FANTASY. BUT MOMMY WAS DETERMINED TO USE THOSE PANTIES AND PANTYHOSE TO SEDUCE ME. HER PUSSY AND PANTIES ALLOWED ME TO ENHANCE MY ENTIRE ENERGY TO SLIDING MY HARD COCK DEEP IN MY MOM'S PUSSY. SHELTER IN PLACE BECAME A BLESSING.

STRCSTRCabout 2 years ago

I loved it Keep up the good work and more mommy dirty talk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Parts of this story are so real to me and deeply arousing. My widowed mother was about 55 years old and I was 35 when she and I were talking one day, She just outright asked me what aroused me sexually. I had recently gone through a divorce and was frustrated. I had not had sex in 6 months. Mom had not had sex in over 16 years! I was a little embarrassed by her question. There are so many things that arouse me. One of them is a woman wearing sheer seamless pantyhose--nude-to-the-waist with a sheer nylon see-through crotch and no panties. I love to see a woman's pussy through her pantyhose and I love a full bush on her. So, I told her. We dropped that discussion. I recall sniffing her panties when I was a teen. I knew what she smelled like and it was very good! But, sometime later, mom and I were on a road trip together to her alma mater. We shared a motel room with separate beds. One day, in the room, she started taking off her clothes, and she stood in front of me in pantyhose with no panties. I nearly fainted! "Is this what you like?" she asked. There she stood in her pantyhose without panties! Her pussy hair was abundant with grey and light brown a result of years of growth. Her pussy lips were full and mashed against the sheer nylon and it was soaking wet. "Oh, Mom!" was all I could get out. She said, "My pussy is wet and I need a man." When I heard her say, "...my pussy..." I again was shocked, I had never heard her say anything like that. When she said, "pussy," I almost came in my pants. She said, "I used to lie in bed when you were a teen, and think about your young dick in my pussy, but I didn't want to hurt you. I knew you were sniffing my panties and beating off. But, now you're a grown man with experience." She walked over to her bed stretched out on it, and opened her legs and asked, "What are you waiting for?" One cannot begin to imagine what that felt like. The juiciest, hairiest, wide-open dripping dark pink rose-petal engorged pussy lips; her pussy pulsing, clinging, throbbing, snapping. The sheer nylon covering her pussy was soaked. She had gone over 16 years without a cock inside her, and now she is asking me to fill her and make her complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES