All Comments on 'Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 02'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story!

This is a dream come true of a story for me! It combines all of my fetishes: panties, pantyhose, aromas and smelling, and all in a setting of wonderful mother-son love! Even a fine dose of exhibitionism thrown in - just imagining that outfit, mind-boggling!

A special thank you for describing her as a woman who looks her age!!

Thank you so much and please go on!

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind support! I'm mostly working on a different series (Daniel and Sara, a father-daughter relationship) which also has plenty of lingerie. Maybe you'd enjoy that as well. I don't know if I have more for this series, I haven't been thinking about it. But it seems to be very popular, so I might just have to see what I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love a sexy mom!

Kind of reminds me of my mom 's great body. I have no idea how many times I've jacked off thinking about it, and fucking her.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the Panty play

Great panty story! I can read with one hand but it's difficult to type with only one so I had to finish up first then type the comment, lol. I can just imagine Mommy bringing in her worn panties to show us. I have a love for yellow panties so the "satin low briefs in yellow with green flowers pattern and little green flowers on the elastic top" were my favorite pair of her panties.

Didn't need the grocery shopping trip. I guess some may find it erotic, or at least interesting but if Mommy wanted to show off, she would probably had both of them dress up and go out to dine, dance or the like.

I guess if I wanted them to do that I should write my own story, haha. Thanks for a five star story with panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely the best story i read before. MOMMY'S WET PANTIES and pantyhose engendering a delicious FETISH FOR HER incestuous pussy.

SO DELICIOUS and devilishly delightful.

stevie1965stevie1965about 4 years ago

A really enjoyable story that ticked almost all the boxes for me. Hope there is more to come from these two.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

I'm not sure if she is trying to turn him into a submissive or not. That's OK, but he needs to turn the tables on her sometimes and make her do what he wants.

Equal pay for equal work... right?

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Gary needs to take back control. Spanking her while she's bent over the table would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Highly erotic and a boyhood fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...