Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to taste mommy's pussy, don't you? You want to free your cock from your jeans too?" I nodded; I couldn't seem to speak. "You can open your pants, but don't take them down, don't let your cock out of your underwear. Then get your head between my thighs."

Opening my pants helped, but it was still constraining. It did take the worst of the pressure off at least. Then I moved and crouched down so my head was right between her thighs. I awaited instructions.

"Can you smell my pussy, baby? Can you smell me through the crotch of my pantyhose? Can you tell if I'm wearing panties or not?"

"Yes, mommy, I can smell you very well, and it smells so good. I could smell you all day long. I'm not sure if you're wearing panties though."

"Would you like to find out?"

"God yes, mommy. I want to see if you're wearing panties."

"Tear the crotch, baby. Don't tear them off, though. Be careful."

I pushed my fingers into the crotch of her hose and pulled firmly. The thicker nylon there gave way, and I eased off, being careful not to tear too much. Now I could see a patch of silky black material. Her panties were snug against her pussy. She was moaning, and so was I."

"Touch them, baby. See how wet they are."

I used my fingers, and felt her. She was soaking wet, and there was a fantastic heat radiating from her depths. I felt drunk, dizzy.

"Mommy, your panties are saturated. And you're so hot. My fingers are so warm."

"Mommy's hot for her man, her slut son. Taste me, through my panties. Lick them for me."

I pressed my face in flush, her nylon covered thighs rubbing my cheeks. I took in more of her wonderful scent, and them thrust my tongue forward and, slowly at first, started lapping at those honey filled panties. She was whimpering with lust and desire and her hips and ass were grinding all over the table. She was back up on her elbows so she could watch me, her eyes behind the glasses glazed over.

'Fuck, that feels so good, baby. I love feeling your hot breath against my pussy. Pull my panties to the side, so I can really feel it. Blow on my pussy, then eat me."

I did as ordered. I pulled the crotch to the left side, and blew warm breath on her dripping lips. Her pussy was covered in wonderful sticky honey and I went back to licking her. I would taste for a while, probing her folds with my tongue, then would blow on her for a few seconds, then back to eating her creamy delight. Her body was jerking, twisting around, and she was making these incredibly sexy sounds. She reached with her right hand and pulled my hair hard.

"Tongue fuck me now, baby! Make me cum all over your face! Make mommy cum!"

I thrust my tongue in and out quickly, I rubbed her clit with my nose, and she was crying out as she came like gangbusters, her thighs closing around my face. I felt like I was drowning, and I loved every second of it.

Eventually she pushed me away, unable to talk, the table damp under her ass. Mom then used her hand to motion me to come to her. When my face was by hers, she whispered "That was so good baby, You're so good to mommy." She kissed my lips. "I love the taste of hot pussy. I bet you didn't know that about me." I didn't but nothing about my mom would surprise me at this point. "My first sexual experience was with another woman, in fact, when I was in high school. Boys were next, but girls were first. Let me taste some more."

We kissed long and hard and she was licking my lips and cheeks to get more of her own cream. Speaking of long and hard...

"My poor baby. You must be ready to burst. Do you need some relief from mommy, baby?"

"Yes mommy. I think my balls are blue again!"

"Stand up, lets see." I stood up straight. I was uncomfortable, but I could stand without hunching over. "They're not 'blue', but they are full. Let's see what I can do about that."

Mom reached over and helped me finally get my pants and boxers off. I took off my sweatshirt and she stroked her fingers through my chest hairs. plucking at a few, then lightly scratching my nipples. My cock twitched with every touch, my lips letting out short gasps.

"Get between mommy's legs again, baby. That's it, right between my thighs, nice and close. Now, put your cock, that lovely thick cock, on top of my pussy, under the pantyhose."

The underside of my cock was atop her soft hairs, my balls dangling right on her cunt lips and her torn pantyhose covered the top of my cock. This felt so incredibly kinky. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

Mom wrapped her legs around my ass, such an erotic feeling. "Now, move your cock, baby."

I started moving my hips slowly, my dick rubbing back and forth over her crotch through her soft wet pussy hairs. My balls were slapping at her pussy. I held her hips tightly and I could feel her silky legs around my hips and her heels caressing my ass cheeks.

"Grab my tits, baby. Grab them hard" she panted.

"Yes mommy." I reached down and filled my hands with those big tits as I simulated fucking her. It was sexy as hell, but I couldn't quite get off like this. "Mommy, I need something more. I need to feel your nylons on my glans."

She smiled understandingly, my sexy, caring mother. "Let me turn over, baby."

I pulled away and mommy got off the table. Then she bent over, her legs apart and her ass sticking up in the air. She was presenting herself to me.

"Now rub that beautiful cock of yours all over my ass, my thighs, wherever you want. Take your time, use mommy for your pleasure." She looked back at me, a loving, sweet smile on her face, her skirt bunched around her waist, almost all her lower body still covered in nylon.

I got right behind her and rubbed my cock all over her drenched pussy lips. We both were moaning from that, so I stuck my cock into her steaming cunt. I thrust deep, all the way and felt her clamp down on my dick. She squeezed me with such intense pressure, and I slid in and out until my cock was sopping wet. Then I pulled out, eliciting a moan of protest from mommy and started rubbing my cock all over her nylon covered ass. This felt like nothing I'd felt before. Usually when a girl let me rub on her pantyhose, it was a dry rubbing; it felt good but it wasn't a smooth motion. This however, was sleek, my cock just gliding over her round ass and thighs. When it got dry, I stuck my cock back in her for a few strokes until I was nice and wet again, then pulled out and, again, rubbed on her ass and thighs.

After a few times, mommy was going crazy. After all, I was fucking her for a few strokes, then denying her relief. Honestly, not only did it feel great but it also was a little bit revenge for teasing me all afternoon. We were both on the edge now, but I really would have felt bad if I came without satisfying mom again.

I plunged back in and started thinking about mathematics equations, baseball statistics, anything to keep from cumming while I fucked mommy with all I had, gripping her ass cheeks with my hands. I knew I needed to cum soon, statistics be damned. I leaned over and reached around mommy's hip and thrust my hand between her thighs, my fingers finding her clit and rubbing circles around it. Mom was grunting loudly, so much so I thought the neighbors would call the police. I pinched her clit gently and she came, clamping down on my cock with her pussy. I could even see her anus clenching and releasing. I was ready now and I pulled out, rubbing my cock against her pantyhose covered ass and shot two thick streams of cum all the way up her back, followed by a couple of weaker strands that streaked on her ass, the milky white of my cum contrasting with the black mesh of her hosiery. I squeezed out a few more drops and leaned over again, kissing moms back and shoulders.

We were both panting and my perspiration was dripping onto her back, mixing with her own. Eventually I rose up and then mom rose as well. She turned to face me, her face glowing from her two shattering orgasms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips. There was a fine sheen of sweat dripping down her deep cleavage. She moved closer to me and we kissed, a soft and sexy kiss like I'd share with a girlfriend. I couldn't believe this sensuous, wicked woman was the same staid lawyerly type I grown up with.

"Mom...mommy...that was the most incredible...YOU'RE the most incredible partner I've ever had. Not that I've had that many. You know what I mean, right?"

She smiled, a loving smile that transmitted the enormous affection she felt for me. "Gary, I understand. It was pretty amazing for me as well, in case you didn't notice. And you don't have to call me 'mommy' when we're being ourselves. Mom is fine, as always."

"But what if I want to?" A naughty smile on my face.

12