All Comments on 'Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 04'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 4 years ago
I wonder

Will it be Linda’s mom or dad to be the first to fall into their clutches. Can’t wait to find out

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
ProfQ

Dad of course! With 3 hot women after his hot bod he doesn't stand a chance! Lucky fucker!

But that's my fantasy. We will have to wait and see how Rabbitman sees it!

Sage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Seduce Cara (Linda's mom) first. Let her have regular sex with her daughter. Then, slowly influence her into having sexual desires for Gary and his large cock. Then, slowly influence her into having sexual desires for Janice as well. All four of them meet up regularly for kinky orgies.

After Cara is sexually comfortable with the three of them, they slowly influence her into having sexual desire to watch her husband (Bill) fuck Gary's mom (Janice).

Once they got Cara to agree with the plan, Janice began her plan to seduce Bill. Unable to resist hot & sexy Janice, Bill succumbed to her advances, and they began fucking regularly. Soon, Cara joined them for threesomes many times.

Finally, Janice, Gary and Linda slowly influence Cara into having sexual desire to watch her husband (Bill) fuck her daughter (Linda).

After succeeding in convincing Cara, the four of them planned carefully on how to seduce Bill. They decided on having Linda cocktease her Daddy slowly. At every given opportunity, Gary, Janice and Cara would work together to leave Bill alone with his daughter for as long as they could. Then, Linda would work her magic, innocently cockteasing her Daddy.

Their intention is to let Linda cocktease the handsome man gradually, until Linda’s actions become more and more obvious, but still shy of admitting her intentions to Bill outright. They wanted to see how much cockteasing could Bill withstand, without losing control. When he finally lost it and gave in to his desires after many weeks, he would force himself onto his hot daughter without mercy. It would be a brutal hardcore fucking, and Linda would enjoy every second of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grandiose!

This series is so good! I particularly love the role play aspect that makes the whole proceedings even spicier and of course the ladies’ outfits in pantyhose and stockings. So much potential in this ongoing story! Cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beutiful and Imaginitive

I like how and where this story is going, especially that Gary and Linda also get romantically involved, not just fuck buddies but a real couple. Please let this also be a real love story for the two of them! That they also role-play brother and sister is incredibly hot! I love that and spiritually they kind of are.

I also love the ethnic indication, Linda Gianelli obviously with Italian roots, Janice and Gary Stein are apparently Jewish. Please go on, more of beautiful kinkiness, love all the fetishes, smell, nylon, spank and the excesses in their love-making. Cannot wait for Linda’s parents to be included and I hope that they have the same mindset as their sweet daughter Linda! The tree cannnot be far off the deliciously kinky apple. Maybe even a dream come true for Bill and Cara? Would be perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

Could it be that Bill and Cara have already secretly role-played sex with their daughter? Cara wearing Linda’s clothes??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So much potential!

This story needs to go on! Please don’t abandon it! Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
A great story.

I love this, it must be one of the most intimate but at the same time erotic tales on the site currently, I don't think there is anymore that I can add than has been mentioned by some of your other commentators other than to say with your storytelling skills I look forward to more fun by moonlight .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS