Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Gary, Janice and Linda all get very close to each other.
13.1k words
4.77
31.4k
45

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Monday was a day off for schools and most businesses. Mom and I were very busy all day. And I do mean busy. We fucked in her bedroom in the morning, in my room in the afternoon, and the living room in the evening. Mom changed her panties each time, playing with my panty fetish, and for the evening, she also had on a lux pair of lace pantyhose that made her legs look magnificent. Needless to say, our sex was intense each time. Mom...mommy when we were screwing... knew exactly how to push my buttons. And I was pushing hers as well.

I was laying in bed with her that night, pretty well exhausted. Next day, Tuesday, mom was supposed to work and I was going to bring Linda, my sexy redheaded...girlfriend?... home after school for a few hours of fun before mom got home. Except yesterday mom had suggested she was going to call out sick and surprise Linda and I in the midst of our sexual romp and join in. We had good reason to believe Linda would be receptive, but it was by no means certain.

I asked her "Mom, are you sure you want to do this? What if you freak Linda out? I kind of like her, beyond just sexually. She's even planning to go to the same college, City U."

"Gary, if you want me to forget about it, I'll back off. But everything I saw and heard from her makes me think she'd be very receptive, and we'll all have a great fucking time. But if you don't want to, I'll just go to work tomorrow." The tone of her voice left no doubt what mom really wanted me to do.

"No, mom, let's give it a try. I think we'll all have a blast" I said with more confidence than I felt.

Mom smiled that very seductive smile of hers, which I figured drove her male co-workers crazy. "Good. I'll be out of the house when you get here, and I'll get home around 3:30. That should give you plenty of time to get down to business with Linda. Then I'll 'surprise' you and you just leave it to me from there. I was going to see about sucking on your cock one more time, but I think you should save some energy for tomorrow. Good night, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too. Mommy."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning at school, I saw Linda before classes began. The way she was dressed, I knew I was in for a very exciting afternoon. She was wearing a suit, black and red hounds tooth checked wool, with a skirt so short she couldn't bend over. She had a black shell top underneath and black opaque hose with ankle boots with a stiletto 3 inch heel. She always dressed nice to school but this was a big step up from normal.

She came up to me before the bell rang and gave me a big long kiss that made me the envy of every single guy in the building, teachers included. "Hey there, babe. Still plan on taking me home after school?"

"Well, if I wasn't, I've changed my mind. You look outstanding."

"This little old thing? I just dug it out from the back of my closet" she joked. She knew what she looked like, how amazing she looked. She whispered in my ear "Wait until you see what's under this skirt. We're going to have so much fun!" Little did she know just how much.

Between thinking about Lin and then my moms plan, I was in the clouds all day at school. Thankfully, I wasn't called on by any of my teachers, saving me the embarrassment of tripping over my tongue. Finally it was 2:30 and Linda met me in the parking lot. Another hot and sexy kiss before I held the door for her, giving me a great view of her sleek legs turning into the passenger seat, and soon I was speeding my way home to mine and moms apartment. "Slow down, Tiger" Linda said with a light touch. "Lets get there in one piece, ok?"

I parked in my spot in the garage, noticing that moms car wasn't there. As soon as Linda and I got in the elevator, she was all over me like white on rice. She was giving me a tongue tonsillectomy as my hands groped her incredible body. The car stopped 3 floors below mine and Mrs. Petrillo, an elderly neighbor I'd known all my life got on just as Linda and I moved apart just in time.

"Hello Gary. How are you and your mom?"

"We're fine, Mrs. Petrillo. Nice to see you."

"You too." She smiled at us. She was a very nice, kind woman, and she clearly wanted to be introduced to my 'friend'.

"Mrs. Petrillo, this is Linda. Linda, Mrs. Petrillo."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am" Linda said politely with her dazzling smile.

"You too, dear. Gary, she's such a lovely girl. Don't you get too fresh with her now!" Mrs. Petrillo said with a wink and a chuckle.

"I'll try to fight the temptation. Take care, dear" I said as Linda and I got off on my floor. The elevator closed and we both broke out laughing, hard. Mrs. Petrillo was really a doll, very sweet, and obviously, she knew what's what.

"God, what that sweet old lady must be thinking of me. If only she knew I was Italian! She'd have called me a putana!" We started laughing all over again.

"If only she knew" I said, pulling Linda to me outside my door, grabbing her by her ass. "She'd call you a devil woman!"

"Ooh, I like the sound of that. Your devil woman, possessing your soul. All mine. And your moms."

I opened the door and we sat in the living room. I got us a couple of diet iced teas, and sat next to her. Mom wasn't going to be home for about a half hour yet, and I was supposed to make sure she 'caught' us in the middle of fucking, not after, at least if I could manage it. So I took things slow.

I wrapped my arm around Linda's shoulders and held her to my chest. "Taking things slow, Gary? Think I might say no?" she giggled.

"Nah, just not rushing things. I want to enjoy you."

I felt a little guilty bullshitting her like that, but she enjoyed hearing it. And it really wasn't bullshit. I did want to enjoy my time with her. Soon enough, our lips found each other and our kissing rapidly went from small, sweet kisses to more intense, overtly sexual kisses. Linda's legs were rubbing on my beige pants and she was helping me off with my shirt so she could run her hands through my chest hair. She was having fun doing that, and so was I. She kissed across my chest, pausing at my nipples to nibble on them.

While she was using her mouth on my chest, I helped her off with her little jacket and then her black top. Linda was now just in a flimsy black lace bra on top and her very short skirt with whatever treat lay underneath. Linda pushed me back into the cushions and stood in front of me. She was such an incredibly sexy sight. Her red flowing hair cascaded down over her creamy skin, which contrasted perfectly with the black lace holding her breasts. My cock was straining in my pants and the way Linda was teasing me, that was only going to get worse.

Lin unbuttoned her little skirt at the left hip, and it loosened enough at her waist to easily slide down to the floor. Wow. She wore a tiny matching black lace tanga panty that barely covered her lush red bush; actually, some hair was peeking around the edges of the gossamer material. On her legs were thigh high stockings, expensive type, with a thick lacy band at the top.

I looked at her with what can only be called hunger. My body was hungry for hers, and Linda could see it in my face. "Linda, I don't even know what to say. You're a vision of perfection."

She smiled shyly. "You're a very sweet guy, Gary. But you're wearing too much clothing."

I stood up and fumbled with my pants, eager to relieve the pressure in my crotch. Down came the pants but she stopped me from taking down my boxer briefs. Linda pushed me back down and straddled my lap, her lace contained tits just two inches from my lips. I leaned forward to kiss the left one but she leaned backwards, keeping her tits out of reach. She was teasing me, which was fine. It would stretch things out.

"Not yet, Gary. When I say." Oh, I definitely had a type, all right. I had a feeling mom's plan was going to work out fine. She'd be home in 20 minutes. I'd find out very soon. "First I need my pussy eaten. And you've got just the tongue for the job."

Linda pushed me sideways and back so I was flat on my back. She moved on top of me and we were kissing like crazed people. This wasn't passion; it was pure lust. "Linda, you are driving me wild. My cock feels like it's going to burst through my underwear."

"Good. A cock can never be too hard. I don't care about size, although I do like a thicker one. But firmness...that's vital. And you're big"...kiss..."and thick"...kiss..."and so nice and hard. The best of all worlds."

Linda made her way up along my body with my hands guiding her. Soon she was over my mouth, pulling those thin panties up as snug as she could and my tongue was tracing all over her lips through the lace. Linda let out a very satisfied moan, whispering "I've been waiting for this all day. I thought everyone could smell my heat in every class! Yes, like that, lick me like that."

I was gripping her ass with both hands as my tongue slithered all over her crotch, While I loved her panties, I was hungry for her, and I pulled her panties to the left and let my tongue travel all over her pussy. I made sure I got to every small spot on her lips, inside her canal, and of course spending time on her large clit. I swirled my tongue around it before taking it between my lips and sucking it hard. My middle finger was teasing Linda's asshole, pressing onto it but not penetrating her anal passage.

Linda leaned back, curving her back, so she could stroke my dick through my shorts. I could feel her freeing me finally from my cotton prison and her fingers wrapped around my stalk. "Linda, I need to feel your mouth now. Come on, turn around, use that wicked mouth."

She turned as quick as she could, presenting her ass to my face with a soaked cunt right under it. I took a quick look at my watch; about 10 minutes until mom was due home. I attacked her creamy pussy again with my lips as I pulled her lips wide apart, and I could feel Linda sliding her whole mouth up and down my entire length. She really knew how to give head, using a lot of tongue, especially around the crown. She also teased my balls with her fingers.

We both enjoyed this for five minutes or so when I said "I have to fuck you now, Lin. I need that pussy on my dick, Now!" Linda crawled forward and, on her knees, hovered over me so I had a great view of her ass as her lips were caressing the tip of my dick. "Come on, honey, fuck me, don't tease me!" I cried out. Linda then took me deep in her cunt, settling down on me so her ass was tickled by my pubic hairs and her clit was pressed flush to my balls. We rocked like that for a few minutes, grinding together, when we both heard the front door open and mom came into the room, getting a great view of Linda's front as she kept my dick buried inside her. Lin had been so wrapped up in feeling my cock in her that it took her a few seconds to realize what had just happened.

She almost leapt off my cock, trying to cover her body with her arms when my mom said "Well, looks like I got home just at the right time. I could be upset with Gary for sharing his superb cock with someone other than me, but Linda, you're so delicious looking I just can't blame him, can I?"

Linda still hadn't caught on yet as to mom's desires. "Mrs. S_____, I'm so embarrassed! I'll get dressed and go!"

"Why, sweetie? You looked like you were having such a good time. Gary, you were being an attentive lover for this delightful young lady, weren't you?" she said in a demanding, fake manner.

"Of course mom.. sorry, mommy. You raised me the right way." I'd done nothing to cover up and in fact, I was actively stroking my cock to keep it nice and stiff.

Linda was getting it. "Shit, I know you two fuck, but...you wanted me to join you both? You thought I would fuck you both?" Linda's voice was heavy with desire, and she was doing a pretty good job of faking outrage. "Did you think I was going to eat your pussy, maybe shove my fingers in it, Mrs. S____?"

"Call me Janice, Linda, and yes, that's pretty much exactly what I expected. I heard you the other night. I know you're a kinky little tramp. I know you get off on mine and Gary's shenanigans. And I know you'd love to fuck your daddy. Maybe I can make you want to fuck your mommy as well. Maybe they'd both love to fuck you too."

Linda was unconsciously touching her pussy, not inserting her fingers, just lightly touching herself like I was touching myself. "Maybe. But right now my pussy is on fire and Gary was just getting to put it out. Maybe you would like to help, Janice."

Bingo! Linda was all for it! She leaned back against me so I cock was pressed between my front and her back, and we watched mom strip for us. Off came her royal blue blouse, revealing her matching bra struggling to encase her big tits. Next came her cream skirt which left her with a pair of matching blue micro panties, with her hair peeking out from all directions. Over this she had a nude pair of pantyhose clinging to her lower body like skin. Mom knows what her boy likes.

"You're incredibly sexy, Janice. You're making my pussy flow. But I've never been with a woman before. I want to, but I don't know what to do."

"Honey it's the most natural thing...well, second most natural thing. You're a women, you know what feels great for you. Just do those things to me. If I want something different, I'll let you know. But how about we share my son's yummy cock first? We can bond over some hard dick."

"I'd love to, Janice. He should still have some of my pussy all over him."

I was just listening as they talked about me like a piece of cock meat. Not that I really had anything to complain about. Linda sat up and tentatively touched my mom's arm. Mom in turn caressed Linda's cheek and then brought her in to kiss her. Linda responded fully, and both my partners were kissing as sensuously as any kiss I'd ever seen. It was a fucking hot scene and my dick was stiff as steel and I didn't have to touch myself. In fact, if I did, I might have been unable to keep from shooting off right then, and I definitely didn't want to do that.

Mom took off Linda's bra and made delighted sounds as she took in my girlfriend's magnificent, firm and soft tits. "Oh, sweetie, they're perfect! The boys must love burying their faces in there!" She pushed Linda's tits together and licked at both her nipples at the same time. Lin shuddered and pushed her fingers into her lace panties, but mom pulled them out. "Let me" she muttered with her mouth full of tit flesh. She pushed her hand into Linda's panties and Lin let out a huge gasp as mom used her expert fingers on her young counterpart.

I couldn't stay on the sidelines any longer. I got up, went to my luscious fuck mates, and kissed Linda first, letting our tongues play eagerly as our lips remained glued together. My left arm held her as mom did all sorts of dirty things in Lin's panties, and my right hand undid mom's bra, freeing her own big tits from their prison. Linda somehow found the presence of mind to feel my mother's tits as well. She was pinching mom's thick nipples, twisting and tweaking as mom moaned right on Linda's big creamy white tits. Soon Linda was trembling like a leaf and she cried out "Keep rubbing my clit just like that, mom! Rub me faster, make your little girl cum hard!" We knew where Linda's kinky mind was. Right in the same gutter as mine and moms.

Linda came with a stream of filthy language. Her body spasmed all over and she just fell back into the couch, pushing mom away. "Fucking awesome" she gasped, her breath coming raggedly. "Fucking awesome."

"So you do have a thing for your mother, too" I whispered in her ear. "I think we're all going to have a lot of fun this afternoon."

"Oh yeah" Linda replied. "I want to try mommy's pussy, but we shouldn't neglect you, baby."

"I have an idea" mom quipped. "Linda, while we teach that nasty tongue of yours how to please a pussy, I'll suck my sons big dick for a while and then he can fuck you from behind. Our own dirty threesome!"

"Let's do it! I can't wait to see you blow your son!"

Mom stretched out on the couch, opening her legs wide, one over the back of the couch and the other on the floor. Mom was splayed wide, giving plenty of room for Linda to get comfortable. I tugged off my briefs finally, letting my balls as well as my dick out of confinement. I stood by mom's face and before Lin got on the couch, mom said "You're going to have to tear my pantyhose, dear. Don't worry, just do it. It'll make me even hotter than I already am. Tear them right at the crotch, roughly" mom said in a very heavy voice.

Linda tore a big hole right at the crotch, a violent ripping sound filling the room. Mom moaned just from that, and I leaned over her face and put the head of my cock right on her open lips. "Suck my cock, mommy. Show Linda what a slutty mommy you are, how you blow your son's big dick" I commanded.

"Yes, mommy" Linda gasped, "give me a good show. Suck your son like a slut. Our mommy slut. Gary and I are yours, mommy. Right, brother?"

Linda was really stepping up the roll playing here. Fine by me. "Yes, sis. You'd better get to work on mommy's hot pussy. Just do to her what you like done to you. Ohhhh fuck" I moaned as mom swirled her tongue over the head of my cock. She had one hand on my ass, between my legs, and the other was seeking Linda's head as Lin nestled in between moms thighs. Mom's tiny blue panties were pulled to the side as Linda got her first up close and personal look at another woman's cunt.

"Mommy, you smell so good. I think I'm going to like this" Linda said as she put out her tongue and took a tentative lick, decided she liked the taste of moms gash, and started licking all over. I was watching this, feeling mom's tongue on my dick and feeling moms moans vibrating along the whole length. I'd seen this kind of thing in porn many times, but experiencing it was a million times better, especially with two incredibly sexy women as my partners.

I slid my cock along moms pursed lips, moving along the slight part and those amazingly red pads. Mom's lips were soft, warm and moist. A little of the red from her lipstick clung to the bottom of my cock, and she poked out her tongue every few seconds to tease the glans. I looked towards moms hips and was treated to the incredible sight of my "sister" gleefully digging in as she fully committed to eating her "mommy's" cunt. I was moaning, mom was moaning, and Linda was moaning as well as her own fingers were between her soft thighs, playing with her own sex. Mom was writhing as Linda stuffed two fingers in mom's greedy pussy. And Linda's ass was sticking up in the air as she teased her clit. The curve of her sweet ass was pure beauty, and I desperately wanted to fuck her now.

"Mom, I'm going to fuck my 'sister'. I think she needs some attention."

"Ok baby. MMMMM she has the most delightful tongue, and she's a natural pussy eater. Go fuck her, baby. Give her what she needs."

I somewhat reluctantly pulled my cock from moms lips and walked a few steps to get behind Lin. Her ass was up and her legs, gorgeous in any case, were ensconced in those sexy black stockings. I got between her legs, grabbed her hips and a little forcefully shifted her ass to the position where I could enter her most easily. Lin whimpered from my rough handling, and she spread as wide as she could on the couch. "Fuck me, 'brother'" she moaned from between mom's thighs.

"Fuck me good and hard. I want to be taken roughly, 'brother'. Give it to me hard while I suck on mommy's sweet pussy."

I pressed the head to her lower lips, coating the helmet in her lubrication. She was drenched; this was going to be so smooth. Grabbing both hips, I sank my cock into her pussy just like dipping into massage oil in a snug, soft tube. With a nice round ass attached. In just a couple of seconds, and buried in her, my hips being caressed by those lovely globes of her ass. Lin was groaning loudly as she started sucking on moms lips and clit, alternating between the sensitive parts. Mom was breathing hard and irregularly. Every few seconds, an obscenity escaped her lips while Linda keep up her attack.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers