All Comments on 'Pants Optional'

by highcommandkat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

I'm pretty picky about my fic and approach one-pagers with trepidation: it's always hard to craft a full experience in so few words, and most that go to bat end up striking out. This was a welcome surprise: I have a special soft spot for writers that can communicate passion with minimal dialogue—love is as much a mental as a physical experience, and I tend to find the richest stories are the ones that indulge in their characters' minds as much as (if not moreso than) their bodies.

I was a bit thrown off by River's pivot to domme, but that's personal preference; this is a solid piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After I read this story I went back and read the others you've made. Super good, I love teh slow build ups to hot fucking. I'm a closeted exhibitionist myself so I liked those parts too haha

Re: SirDigby's comment. I though River's turn to domme was hot! You've got a taste for being dominated. Or maybe just writing characters that like it. Not like full BDSM dommed, but just whoever is fucking your main char taking control, like River did. you should explore that more in your next story - maybe Milo goes full man mode, or both he and River team up! Just an idea, looking forward to the next story!

RainneDanceRainneDanceover 1 year ago

Wow! So glad I stumbled across your stories, excellent short stories are tough to find. Who has time to read a freaking 17 page multipart epic, lol. Loved the build up, you described the tension really well, and it made the payoff so hot.

Looking forward to more, I hope it's not too long between stories!

highcommandkathighcommandkatover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind comments, everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous