Pantsed in the Woods

Story Info
Girlfriend and her friend leave me naked in the woods.
1k words
4.01
16.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redolph
Redolph
71 Followers

It was a beautiful fall day and my girlfriend Lisa and I decided to head to the large city park, to hike the trails. Seemed innocent enough.

As we got ready to get in the car, Lisa's best friend, Lennette, showed up unexpectedly (or so I thought.). Lisa said, "Hey Lennette, we're headed to hike the park! Wanna join us?"

Not what I expected, but I didn't mind. Lisa was a little on the "plus" side, with incredible curves, and Lennette was extra on the plus side, but still attractive and fun to be around. (You'll see why I mention their "plusness.")

Lennete said, "Sure! I'll meet you there!"

So, we get to the park and head for the trails, the three of us. After about 15 minutes, Lisa stops and says to me, "I have a surprise for you!"

I am puzzled. "Here, in the woods?" I think. "What could she possibly have for me here?"

"I need you to sit down, right where you are. Hold out your hands and close your eyes," she said.

Seems like odd instructions, but I am curious, so I comply and close my eyes and hold out my hands, seated on the ground. While I am waiting, eyes closed, I feel Lisa straddle me and pin me to the ground. Lisa is beautiful and sexy, but she is a big girl and I can feel her weight holding me down. I am kind of at her mercy, as she is straddling my upper body, while she is leaning over me, holding my shoulders down too. I am really puzzled now.

"I have a question for you," Lisa asked. She leaned forward more and whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been depantsed?"

"Uh...no," I nervously reply.

"Well today is your lucky day, because Lennette and I are going to depants you right now!" she snickers, as Lennette does too. I then realize my predicament and realize that all this was set up.

"Lennette!" Lisa directs, "I am holding him down. Start taking his clothes off." I realize that between the two of them, with the curves they have, they have more weight than I can shake off, so I realize I can't stop what they are going to do.

With Lisa straddling my upper body, I can't see what's happening, but I can feel Lennette removing my shoes, then my socks. Then they both work together to hold me down and remove my shirt. All I have left is my shorts.

Lennette sees what's left and asks Lisa, "Are you sure?"

"Do it!" Lisa orders.

I then feel Lennette's strong hands unbuttoning my shorts and lowering my zipper. I am powerless to stop her. Lisa has seen me naked, but I am not the most endowed guy and I am realizing that now Lennette is going to see what I have and every time hereafter I will know that she knows how small I am.

Lennette removes my shorts and giggles, "Ahh, he's wearing bikini underwear! I see a LITTLE bulge, too! Let's see what you have in your pants!"

She hooks her fingers in my underwear in anticipation and I realize it's about to happen. She counts to three and yanks my underwear off, letting out a giggle.

"Aww, Lisa! He's so little! What a tiny little cock he has! And hairless too!" Lennette chuckles.

"Yep! I keep him hairless. I shave him smooth every 3 days. I don't let him grow any hair there, do I, sweetheart?" Lisa advises with pride.

"No," I reply, sheepishly thinking my small size and my hairlessness were just between us. Not anymore.

"I like keeping him bald there," Lisa brags. "As small as he is, it seems to suit him. Plus, every time he goes to the bathroom or showers, he gets to be reminded that I have taken his pubic hair from him. He knows he is bald there because of me. I do love keeping his little package hairless! I love having power over his little area!"

Lennette interrupted, "Ohh! Look how little his balls are too! Small penis and tiny balls! How cute! His little nutsack just has a couple grapes in them! So little! What a cute little hairless package! Definitely the smallest I have ever seen, on an adult. You're so little, aren't you?"

Lisa always teased me about my little stuff, now Lennette knows and is teasing me too. So, every time I see her, I'll know that she knows.

Lennette runs off with my clothes and comes back without them.

Lisa whispers in my ear, "Ok. Lennette has hidden your clothes. We have depantsed you and you are completely naked. We are alone in the trails, FOR NOW. But people do use the trails, sometimes. So, I am going to let you up, in a second. We have hidden your clothes. You have an hour. If you are a good boy, meet us back here in an hour and we'll give them back to you. Oh, and keep an eye out for other people! You don't want them to think you're a pervert and call the police! Any funny business and it will be longer. Got it?"

Lisa gets off me and I stand up, completely naked, in the woods in a popular city park. I don't even have socks or shoes, so I'm not able to run and hide very easily either. I'm completely vulnerable and exposed.

Lennette giggles at my predicament again and whispers to Lisa. "That's a great idea, Lennette!" Lisa says. "Come over here!" she tells me.

I walk gingerly to her. Just then, she clamps her fingers around my little nutsack, leaving my little balls bulging out. She starts stroking my little shaft. Lennette has found a feather and is tickling my bulging little balls.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confused by the timing.

"We're giving you a hard-on! That way you'll be naked, hairless, and with a hard-on, at least for a little bit! What a great idea, Lennette!" Lisa explains.

Involuntarily, they get their wish. Lennette giggles again, "Aww, what a cute little hard-on! He's small, hard, too! Aren't you?"

"You definitely don't want to get spotted naked with a hard-on!" Lisa warns. "They'll really think you're a perv! Uh oh! I hear people coming! You'd better hide! See you back here in an hour!" They both giggle and scurry off, leaving me completely naked for an hour, trying not to get spotted! Oh boy!

Redolph
Redolph
71 Followers