Panty Boys Ch. 02: First Lesson

Story Info
Mark receives his first lesson in cocksucking.
2.3k words
4.7
15.2k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark receives his first lesson in cocksucking.

Thanks to all for your comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming. This is a short bridge story between longer chapters. As often happens, the evolving characters are steering this story in a different direction than what I had planned. I hope you enjoy it.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization and mind control, as two young men explore their evolving sexuality and gender identity, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

"Oh...god...I'm gonna...cum..." Mark gasped in Kevin's ear.

Kevin felt Mark tense up and lifted up off his buddy. Mark's experienced right hand reached down and gave his aching cock a single stroke, which drove him over the edge to orgasm. Kevin looked down and saw Mark tense and shoot his first load up to his chin with his eyes squeezed shut and his mouth open in an O.

Kevin seized the moment. He whipped his cock out of his panties and popped the head into Mark's open mouth just as his orgasm hit, firing his first load over Mark's tongue. He saw Mark's eyes pop open in shock, which only added to the intensity of his orgasm. "Fuck, yeah...Take it, bitch!" Kevin husked as he held Mark's head in place by the hair. "Swallow my load like a good girl."

Mark did. OMG. He had a dudes' cock in his mouth and was swallowing his load! Kevin's cock continued to fire rope after rope of hot cum over his tongue, filling his mouth with bleachy tasting gunk. Mark looked up at the dominating pantyboy above him which drove and extended his own orgasm as his fist squeezed his own orgasming cock that continued to unload tracks of jizz over his smooth belly. By now he had a mouth full of Kevin's thick cream. He looked up at Kevin and swallowed his thick load with an audible gulp.

Kevin smiled down at him, "That's my girl." Kevin squeezed the last of his load out of his softening cock like a tube of toothpaste into his mouth. "Suck it. Suck the jizz out of my cock." Mark hollowed his cheeks and sucked on the cockhead in his mouth while maintaining eye contact. "That's my good cocksucker. Clean my cockhead with your tongue." Mark complied, moaning softly as he lovingly swirled his tongue over the spongy head. "Good girl. Enjoy. Make love to it. You know that cock is going to be in your mouth every day for the rest of the semester. Think about that, Marcie. Every... Day... You want that?"

Mark let the clean soft wet cock slip from his lips, "Yeah...I do...Every...Day..."

"That's my girl..."

Kevin reached down and scooped up globs of Mark's cum off his roommates' belly and dipped his fingers into Mark's gasping mouth.

"Clean them," Kevin demanded.

Mark was a bit shocked, but submissively closed his lips around the invading digits and licked them clean of cum with his tongue. Mark had never even considered eating his own cum before, but the very concept was wild. His cock hardened as he licked and swallowed, consuming his own sperm, noting that his cooling jism didn't taste as good as Kevin's fresh from the tap load. Kevin repeated the process, repeatedly scooping more of Mark's cum off his chest and belly before presenting his dripping fingers for Mark to suck clean. "That's my girl. Suck up all that sperm like a good cumslut, Marcie. Better get used to the taste cause it's going to be in your mouth every day from now on..." Kevin teased gently.

"Mmm..." Mark gave out an involuntary moan of excitement at the thought of tasting Kevin's sperm in his mouth every day and his hard little dick twitched with a new surge of arousal. Kevin couldn't help but notice Mark's reaction to his words.

Kevin started sawing his fingers in and out of Mark's sucking mouth, "Yeah, you've got that sucking instinct, Marcie. You're just a natural born cocksucker..."

"Mmm..." Mark gave out another involuntary moan of submissive excitement and sucked harder on Kevin's pumping fingers.

"Sounds like you're ready for the real thing, girl," Kevin husked as he rose off his roommate and pulled his fingers from his mouth with a soft pop before pulling Mark's panties over his hardening cock and then doing the same with his own.

Are we done? Mark thought for a second until Kevin pushed the coffee table back from the couch to make room, then grabbed a throw pillow off the couch and dropped it on the floor in front of him. Kevin smiled down at him.

Mark knew instantly what was expected of him, but his straight boy brain was having trouble processing it. His roommate stood over him with hands on hips, expecting him to kneel before him on the pillow at his feet and give him a blowjob like some faggot cocksucker. What scared Mark and gave him pause was the sudden realization that dropping to his knees before Kevin would be crossing a line from which there was no going back. He would be a cocksucker. He would be Kevin's cocksucker for the rest of the semester. Even if he never sucked another cock after college, for the rest of his life he would remain a cocksucker.

Kevin sensed Mark's hesitation and smiled down at him. "Don't worry, buddy," he said as he reached down and guided Mark into a sitting position on the couch, "I'll walk you through it." Kevin then placed a hand on Mark's shoulder and guided him to his knees. His cock rose to full hardness in his panties at the sight of Mark kneeling before him. Kevin inched forward so that the bulge in his panties was an inch from Mark's lips. His hard cock twitched in his panties when he felt his roommates' warm breath on his dick through the thin fabric.

Mark was so close to his buddies' hard cock that he could smell what was now the familiar scent of Kevin's cock and feel the heat emanating from his turgid equipment. He involuntarily licked his lips and swallowed the extra saliva his mouth started producing in response to the proximity of a hard cock. He glanced up nervously, taking in the sight of Kevin's taught abs and pecs before their eyes locked.

"Kiss it," Kevin ordered quietly while looking down at him. "You know you want to..."

Across campus, Doc Dante was watching the scene unfold in glorious 3D through his goggles that were connected to the live feed from the laptops on his pantyboy's coffee table. The experience was so immersive that Armond felt like he could reach out and grab the back of Mark's head and shove his face into Kevin's crotch, but all he could do was echo Kevin's words, "Yeah, go for it cocksucker. You know you want too..." He watched as Mark switched his gaze from Kevin's eyes to the hard cock tenting the panties before him. The young blond leaned forward, puckering his lips and closing his eyes...

CONTACT!

Mark had kissed the crotch of many a panty, but the sensation of feeling a hard cock beneath the thin fabric was a new and erotically charged experience. Kevin moaned above him at the contact, encouraging Mark to continue. He smooched the length of the nylon clad cock with renewed vigor, pressing harder with his lips, slipping his tongue between them to apply a series of wet kisses to the length of Kevin's hard cock. "Now you're getting with it," Kevin enthused. "Take it out, Marcie..."

Mark lifted the leg opening to Kevin's panties, releasing his hard cock. It slid across his cheek as it sprang free, leaving a trail of glistening pre-cum. Mark backed off in surprise, until Kevin's hand on the back of his head held him in place. With his other hand, Kevin playfully slapped his hard cock on Mark's face, leaving trails of pre-cum on his cheeks and forehead. Mark gasped in both humiliation and excitement as he felt the weight of a warm meaty cock slapping his cheeks and forehead over and over until Kevin pressed his cockhead against Mark's lips.

"Open up, Marcie," Kevin demanded quietly.

Mark looked up and held Kevin's gaze as he slowly complied. He could hardly believe what he was doing. Mark was opening his mouth to suck on another dudes' cock! Yeah, okay, he had already had Kevin's cock in his mouth a few minutes ago and swallowed his jism, but Kevin had shoved it in there. Now, Mark was volunteering...

Mark's lips parted and for the first time in his life, he willingly yielded entry to another man's hard cock accessing his oral cavity. Mark again experienced the now disturbingly familiar taste and sensation of a cock in his mouth as he wrapped his lips around it and eagerly bobbed his head forward as his cheeks hollowed as he applied suction to the hard cock, making his new status official.

Mark was now a cocksucker...

A pantyboy cocksucker...

Every day from now on Mark would suck cock...

Every day...

Multiple times a day...

Every day from now on Mark would swallow hot cum...

Every day...

Multiple times a day...

The thought made him moan around the cock in his mouth while his own painfully hard little cock jerked in the confining nylon prison of his panties. He grabbed Kevin's panty clad ass and used it as leverage to pull himself deeper onto his roommate's hard cock. The feel of creamy but solid boy ass in lacy nylon panties combined with sucking on a big dick in his mouth was pure ecstasy.

Above him, Kevin let out a moan of "Fuck...Yeah..." the moan spurred by the sensations of Mark's hot mouth sucking his cock and Mark's hands kneading his pantied ass. The sound of Kevin moaning in pleasure encouraged Mark to step up his efforts. He bobbed his blond head faster, sucked harder, applied more pressure with his swiping tongue on the big cock in his mouth and took the liberty of exploring more of Kevin's trim body with his kneading hands. He ran his hands up over his moaning friends' taught abs and up over the small mounds of his pecs, down his tapered back, squeezing his jerking butt cheeks and down the backs of his thighs and the upturned muscles in the back of his calves. Mark was rewarded with more animalistic grunts and moans from the pantyboy above him who he was reducing to an animal in heat.

Mark had an epiphany.

He might be on top, but I'm the pantyboy in charge! Mark was in full control of the hot pantyboy standing before him. Kevin was just reacting to the stimulus that Mark was inflicting on his overcharged young body. Like every straight male that was young, dumb and full of cum, Kevin wrongly thought that putting your dick into someone or cumming on them gave you power over them. He had a lot to learn...

Mark knew that if he stopped now, that Kevin would be begging him pathetically to please finish him off. Mark continued to explore Kevin's body with his hands and his cock with his mouth, finding which buttons turned his buddy on or off. If Mark kept providing Kevin with regular orgasms, his roommate would be putty in his hands in just a few days.

Mark's cock got even harder and his hips jerked, humping his cock against his panties to his newfound sense of power...

Pantyboy Power!

Power over straight guys like Kevin that wanted to dominate...

Power over closeted guys that wanted a gay encounter...just this one last time...

Power over bisexual guys that wanted it all...girls, boys, pantyboys...

Power over old guys that wanted a pretty young boy...

Power over rich guys that wanted to try to buy love...

Kevin was getting close above him and Mark ravished him with his mouth and hands until he felt the panty clad young man grab his head and stab his cock deep into his throat. Kevin moaned out his orgasm like a conquering hero, but Mark grabbed his pantied ass and pulled him in to get every inch of his spasming cock down his throat. His tongue and sucking mouth milked every last drop of his victim's cum out of his softening cock and down his throat, draining the essence of the satiated and momentarily helpless pantyboy above him who had to hold onto Mark's shoulders for support as his knees buckled from the intensity of his orgasm.

Mark was now a cocksucker...

This was his newfound superpower...

He was a cocksucker and a pantyboy...

Men would think he was easy prey...

Someone they could mount and control...

But Mark was really now a predator...

Luring men with his pantied ass...

He would be in control of men...

Controlling them through their cocks...

Their addiction to orgasms...

Every day from now on Mark would suck men's cocks dry...

Draining them of their power...

Every day...

Multiple times a day...

Men would eagerly return for more and more...

Every day...

Multiple times a day...

Surrendering their superiority...

Every day from now on Mark would claim his prize of men's hot cum...

Draining them of their essence...

Leaving them weak...

Like Kevin was now...

Every day...

Multiple times a day...

...and nobody could stop him!

Doc Dante caught his breath and wiped up his cum with some tissues. He could barely believe how well his system was working. He had turned two straight boys into panty wearing, dick loving, cocksuckers in just a few hours. He adjusted his clothes and walked over to his office window. As he looked down at all the young men strolling across campus he smiled to himself, "So many cute butts, they would all look so hot in panties..." Armond sighed, "Rome wasn't built in a day...brick by brick, my citizens...brick by brick!"

Next Chapter - Nylons and Nighties....

Thoughts, suggestions, comments?