Panty Boys Ch. 03: Nylons and Nighties

Story Info
Mark and Kevin move beyond wearing just panties.
5.3k words
4.82
11.3k
31

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Kevin move beyond wearing just panties.

Thanks to all for your comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming. As often happens, the evolving characters are steering this story in a different direction than what I had planned. I hope you enjoy it. I strongly encourage you to read the previous chapters before this one to get familiar with the characters and their situation.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization and mind control, as two young men explore their evolving sexuality and gender identity, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

Mark was miserable. He sat in class trying to pay attention to his professor but all he could think about was how bad his morning had gone and how the taste of Kevin's cum seemed to still linger in his mouth. Shit! He dropped his pen and had to lean forward awkwardly around the desk attached to his seat to retrieve it from under his chair. Not even the feeling of the hot pink satin panties with white lace trim around the waist that he was wearing under his jeans sliding gloriously over his butt as he moved could brighten his mood.

Yesterday his panties made him feel powerful but now he was only vaguely aware that he was even wearing them...and it was all Kevin's fault.

As usual this morning, Mark brushed his teeth and hit the shower. He was just rinsing off when the curtain opened and a buck-naked Kevin stepped into the shower with him!

"Dude!" Mark blurted out. "What're you doing? I'm in here...!" He couldn't help but notice Kevin's semi brushing against his hip.

"Chillax, dude," Kevin answered with a smile. "I'm running late but I really need a quick blowjob before class." Kevin took hold of his shoulders and guided a startled Mark out of the spray and down to his knees. "Help me out dude," Kevin said as he guided Mark's head towards his crotch.

This was all wrong, Mark told himself as he was confronted with Kevin's cock staring him in the face. The cock grew harder in anticipation of violating his oral cavity again and then pointed straight at his mouth like a divining rod.

Neither one of them were in panties, which somehow made being on his knees before a hard cock way too gay for the mind zonked straight boy. Suddenly the smooth head of Kevin's hard cock bumped against his lips and seemingly of its own accord, his mouth opened and allowed it to enter.

"Good cocksucker..." Kevin moaned above him. It hit Mark like a sledgehammer. He was a cocksucker. He was Kevin's cocksucker. Again. Without the stimulus of panties, the thought only made him feel humiliated and pathetic, but most of all, submissive. He just knelt there in the shower and let his mouth be used as a fucktoy.

Well, not exactly. Mark didn't just allow himself to be used, he was actively sucking Kevin's cock, bobbing his head, cheeks hollowed from the suction, his wriggling tongue applying pressure to the underside and helping to steer the drooling cock down his throat. After all, he was a cocksucker. He just wasn't happy about it.

Kevin was more than happy about it. "Fuck, yeah..." he moaned as slurping and sucking sounds echoed off the shower walls. "That's so good, Mark. You're a natural at sucking cock. Shit. I'm gonna cum...Fuuuuuuck....!" Kevin tilted Mark's head back and watched as his cock shot volley after volley into his open mouth. "Take it all, bitch!" Mark kept his mouth open and swallowed his breakfast like a hungry baby bird.

Mark turned and rinsed himself off under the spray, "Whew! That was hot, buddy. What a great way to start the day. Later..." Without even looking back at his cocksucker, Kevin left the shower to towel off and head to class. Mark just knelt there for a minute feeling used and dejected.

He still felt that way in class as he finished off the last of his big water bottle. "Damn, I swear I can still taste his cum in my mouth..." he thought to himself. "Great. Now I need to take a wicked piss..." The class finally ended, and Mark made a beeline for the small men's room at the end of the hall.

When he arrived, he found an "OUT OF ORDER" sign on the door. Sigh... Could this day get any worse? He tried the door and found it was open. It looked like the only thing out of commission were the two sinks that had no faucets. Screw it. He hit the urinal unzipped and let loose. Mark was about to sigh in relief when he heard the door open and close. Shit. He hoped he wasn't about to get busted by the janitor.

Someone sidled up to the urinal next to him and started to piss. Really? There were three urinals and bathroom etiquette called for leaving the center one empty, but what the hell, he was done and put his cock away...

"Pretty panties..." the guy at the next stall said.

Mark's head whipped around to see that it was Ethan, who sat behind him in class, standing next to him. "I saw your pretty pink panties when you dropped your pen, sweet cheeks," he explained with a wink. "Let's see 'em..." Mark blushed. "Don't worry. I locked the door."

Mark suddenly felt empowered again. "Do you like pink, handsome?" he asked teasingly as he undid his jeans and lowered them to expose his pantied butt for Ethan's inspection.

"Yeah... I like pink..." Ethan husked almost like he was hypnotized by the sight of Mark's panties as he reached out and groped Marks sweet ass through the hot pink satin.

Mark boldly reached over and grabbed Ethan's pissing cock, which shocked the tall, thin young man. "I-I'm not gay..." he protested weakly.

"Me neither," Mark smiled and winked. Ethan had finished so Mark gave his thickening cock a shake and started stroking it. Ethan moaned and groped Mark's satin encased ass more demandingly. Mark knew he had him now as Ethan's long thin cock grew to full erection in his stroking hand.

Mark pulled him away from the urinal so they were standing face to face. Ethan kept his groping hand on Mark's butt while Mark grabbed his free hand and pressed it to the tent in the front of his panties. He could tell that Ethan had never touched another dude's hard cock but he gently started to rub it through the pink satin. Ethan kept his eyes glued to Mark's crotch like he was mesmerized.

Mark pulled Ethan by his hard cock as he stepped back until they were in a stall. Mark sat down and undid Ethan's jeans, then pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. Mark kept his blue eyes on Ethan's brown ones as he opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the head of Ethan's cock.

"Fuck..." Ethan moaned as he entered the warm moist embrace of Mark's mouth. It was heaven... Mark started to bob his head, sucking and slurping along the length of Ethan's cock. His hands reached around and kneaded Ethans creamy young ass, turning the young man on so much that he had to hold onto Mark's shoulders for support.

Mark pulled off, "You like my pretty pink satin panties, don't you?"

"I love your pretty pink satin panties," Ethan moaned and was rewarded by Mark going down on his hard cock again. Ethan would have agreed that one plus one equals potatoes at that point, anything to get that amazing mouth back on his cock...

Mark had his classmate just where he wanted him. Ethan was just a mindless slave to his cock like all straight young men, which meant that he was Mark's slave. From now on, all Mark had to do was call and like an obedient pup Ethan would come running as fast as he could. Mark decided to prove it. He stood up, but kept stroking Ethan's hard cock, "You wanna cum in my mouth, Ethan?"

"Yeah, please, yes..."

"Then kiss me," Mark ordered. Ethan hesitated, so Mark made the first move. He kissed Ethan on the lips and gently probed with his tongue until the shocked young man responded. Ethan's tongue invaded his mouth aggressively and his hands returned to kneading Mark's pantied butt.

Mark smiled. His new slave boy Ethan was experiencing a lot of firsts today, so it was time to give his good boy his reward. Mark sat back down and went back down on Ethan's dripping cock. It didn't take long for Ethan to moan, "I'm cummm...ming,,,!" as he shot load after load of hot boy cream down Mark's eagerly gulping gullet.

Before Ethan could recover, Mark stood up and kissed the panting young man aggressively, giving Ethan a healthy taste of his own cum. Another first for Ethan...

Mark demanded his number and Ethan complied. Mark left the men's room feeling powerful again.

His superpower was back!

He may not have strutted down the hall, but there was now a bit of a swish in his step...

Kevin waited for Mark outside the Sciences Building. He was just about to send a "Where R U?" text when his roommate finally appeared.

"Bout time, dude," Kevin lightly scolded.

"Aww, did you miss me...?" Mark teased back with mock sympathy.

"Screw you! I don't wanna be late, so move your sweet ass..."

Mark smiled to himself. Kevin was just teasing, but part of his straight boy mind was thinking about Mark's pantied ass...and thought it was sweet. Like an earworm, thoughts of Mark's sweet ass were quietly burrowing their way into Kevin's psyche, leaving him vulnerable to being manipulated.

They took the stairs up to Doc Dante's lab. Mark made certain to take the lead so Kevin could surreptitiously check out his sweet ass as he climbed the steps. He could practically feel Kevin's eyes on his butt as he took each step one at a time. His perky ass swayed becomingly as his feet climbed, swaying slightly left, then right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, teasing his straight roommate up two flights of stairs until they reached the second-floor landing.

They entered the hallway and as they approached Doc's lab the door opened and two jocks emerged. One was tall with a mop of sandy hair the other was shorter and black with close cropped hair. They both looked down sheepishly when they saw Mark and Kevin approaching, like they had been caught doing something embarrassing. As they passed each other, the young men all noticed that they were all carrying similar laptop backpacks, causing the jocks to almost scurry away.

Their reaction caused Mark to wonder what color panties the two hunks were wearing under their jeans, while the only thought that crossed Kevin's mind was "cocksuckers". Kevin's mind forgot about Mark's cute butt for a moment for a flash fantasy of the two handsome jocks kneeling before him in nothing but pretty panties as they both sucked on his cock.

"Oh, you're early..." Doc Dante said when he noticed them at the door, breaking their reverie. "Close the door, boys. Take your usual seats and I'll boot up your next lesson." In a few minutes the roommates were sitting before their laptops with their goggles, watching the bouncing ball until their next instructional video began. The session began just like the last time, except that now the two twenty-year-old college boys were wearing panties under their jeans and their bodies were perfectly smooth from the neck down.

On their screens, the ball faded and the film started...

"Men didn't always dress the way they do now," Doc Dante's voice began to narrate the video that displayed old film clips of Roman soldiers in short skirts, Scottish men in kilts in athletic competitions, Shakespearian actors in tights engaging in sword fights.

Dante monitored his program's progress and the effect it was having on his boys. Every time an image of a masculine male in a skirt appeared onscreen; the program stimulated the pleasure centers of their brains while it flashed subliminal erotic images of cross-dressed young men in erotic poses along with subliminal messages.

IT'S OK

TO DRESS GIRLY

PANTS ARE TRAPS

SKIRTS ARE FREEDOM

FREE YOURSELF

"For centuries in Europe, men proudly displayed their legs in tights, leggings and stockings." Images flashed of medieval artwork showing masculine men in tights, princes and kings in stockings and leggings. More subliminal images of erotic images of young men posing in stockings, pantyhose, leggings and tights followed.

IT'S OK

SHOW SOME LEG

IN SILKY HOSE

ENJOY

LEGS IN SILK

FEELS SO GOOD

YOUR LEGS IN SILK

SILKY SMOOTH

LEGS IN NYLONS

"Most male clothes today like the business suit are based on nineteenth century military uniforms. Before that men had more choices to express themselves. Clothes that we would consider feminine were statements of wealth and power." More photos of finely dressed men in satin breeches, stockinged legs, lace trimmed cuffs, tights and high heels were displayed. Undetected by the conscious minds of the two college boys more images of pretty young men in panties and stockings posing alone, in pairs or entangled in groups presenting a mass of squirming nylon clad legs, butts and crotches were burned pleasurably into their pliable minds by Doc Dante's sinister brainwashing program.

IT'S OK

ENJOY DRESSING

IN SILKY HOSE

ENJOY

LEGS IN SILK

FEELS SO GOOD

YOUR LEGS IN SILK

SILKY SMOOTH

YOUR LEGS IN NYLONS

RUBBING AGAINST

OTHER LEGS IN NYLONS

FEELS SO GOOD

YOUR LEGS IN NYLON

SO SILKY SMOOTH

RUBBING AGAINST

NYLON PANTIES

RUBBING AGAINST

LEGS IN NYLON

FEELS SO GOOD

Dante noticed his pantyboys were breathing harder, their blood flow and pulse rate increased as his program exposed them to the endless homoerotic possibilities of nylon panties plus nylon hosiery. He monitored their response and noted that there was no longer any resistance to his programming, just acceptance and stimulation. His pantyboys were now ready, almost eager to accept their full conversion from average straight college dudes to crossdressing, panty loving gay boys.

The video was now reaching the end and all pretense of it being instructional or educational was now gone. There was just an endless montage of hot guys in stockings and panties engaged in man-on-man action; making out with entwined stockinged legs writhing, sucking cock, sixty-nineing, foot worshiping, all with visible suggestions flashing on the screens.

ENJOY DRESSING

IN SILKY HOSE

ENJOY

LEGS IN SILK

FEELS SO GOOD

YOUR LEGS IN SILK

SILKY SMOOTH

YOUR LEGS IN NYLONS

RUBBING AGAINST

OTHER LEGS IN NYLONS

FEELS SO GOOD

YOUR LEGS IN NYLON

SO SILKY SMOOTH

RUBBING AGAINST

NYLON PANTIES

RUBBING AGAINST

LEGS IN NYLON

FEELS SO GOOD

SO GOOD...

Then the images started to fade and the screens went back to the bouncing ball until the boys returned to a semblance of full alertness. Mark and Kevin were aware that they had seen some lame video about men's fashions through the ages again, but that this one focused on how guys used to wear togas, kilts and tights centuries ago. Some of the images were kinda hot, but not particularly memorable...

"I hope you enjoyed today's video boys," Doc Dante said as he finished shoving some items into their bags. Kevin and Mark blinked and tried to bring their thoughts back into focus. "I loaded another video onto your laptops that you can watch at home," Doc instructed as he put their laptops and goggles into their packs. "Before I forget, here's your fifty bucks. But first I need to check that you wore your panties today, so let's see them..."

Mark and Kevin both sighed, rolled their eyes as they stood up, turned and dropped trough, exposing their pantied rears for inspection. Damn. Doc Dante paused a second to admire the beauty of his boys' backsides. Kevin's teardrop shaped cheeks were gloriously hot in shimmering black nylon and Mark's cute little bubble butt in white lace trimmed pink satin was in a word - spankable.

"Okay, boys. Here's your fifty. See you tomorrow."

Kevin and Mark grabbed their packs and practically ran back to their apartment in their excitement to see what new frilly treasures Doc had bestowed on them. Mark suspected that he was carrying a stash of silky stockings on his back and his mind raced with the luxurious possibilities. He couldn't wait to slip into his first pair of ladies' nylons, besides his jeans were starting to feel scratchy on his newly smooth legs. How had he ever endured NOT wearing stockings?

Kevin was lost in his own reveries, mainly about how cute his roommate Mark's butt looked in his pink satin panties when they showed off their pantied butts to Doc Dante. He was hoping that the Doc had stuffed some pink or white stockings in Marks' backpack. Kevin was already imagining how cute his blonde roommate would look on his knees in stockings and panties while sucking on his cock again. The memory of Mark's lips wrapped around his cock this morning in the shower caused Kevin's cock to rise to half mast in his black nylon panties.

When the young men finally made it back to their apartment, they ripped into their backpacks like kids on Christmas morning. Mark was instantly thrilled when he unzipped his bag and discovered a treasure trove of pastel colored nylon stockings! There was pink, yellow, white...

"OMG!" Mark practically squealed like a little girl, catching Kevin's attention. Mark held up a packet of opaque white stockings, "Look. These have adorable little pink satin bows on them!"

"You gotta try those on first Marcie. I bet you'll look adorable in them, sweet cheeks," Kevin encouraged his formerly masculine roommate, who seemed to be fully embracing his feminine side, while picking out a pair of sheer black seamed stockings for himself. Neither of the straight boys even paused to think about their sudden fascination with hosiery or that they were well on their way to becoming full blown crossdressers.

"Marcie!" Kevin barked. Mark froze. He had stripped down to his panties and was about to step into his new stockings like they were a pair of sweat socks. "You'll ruin them if you put them on like that. Sit down and I'll show you how to do it."

"Oh. Thanks, Tawny," Mark replied sheepishly as he sat his pantied ass down on the sofa.

Kevin took a knee on the floor between his legs and started to roll up one of the white stockings. "You gotta put them on like a condom, see? Now stick your foot out...point your toes. Atta girl..."

Mark inhaled sharply as Kevin started to unroll the stocking up onto his right leg. The feeling of the ultra-smooth thin material on his smooth, hairless calve was electric, "OMG, Tawny. They feel amazing," Mark almost cooed.

Kevin was enjoying it almost as much as Mark. The opaque white stocking looked fantastic on Marcie's calve and Kevin paused to pretend to smooth it out, but he was really copping a feel of his roomies' shapely stockinged calve. The feeling of Mark's nylon encased leg was thrilling, but what was really getting to Kevin was experiencing for the first time the powerful thrill of feminizing another straight male. As Kevin rolled the stocking inch by inch up Mark's thigh, it was like he was erasing his masculine buddy and replacing him with Marcie the little sissyboy. Finally, he ran out of stocking to unroll about an inch from Mark's pink satin lace trimmed panties. Kevin took the opportunity to slide his hand down Mark's plump thigh as he sat back, "How does it feel?"

"Fucking amazing..." Mark moaned in silky pleasure.

"Let's do the other one," Kevin coaxed. Mark eagerly extended his leg to assist in his feminization. Kevin unrolled the shimmering white nylon hose up Mark's leg slowly, teasing the sissy while relishing the power trip of feminizing his buddy...thinking "Bye, bye, Mark..."

Mark loved the look and feel of his new stockings and judging by the tent in Kevin's panties, so did he. "Let me do yours..." Mark offered. Kevin didn't need to be told twice. He stripped down to his panties and sat down on the couch. Mark knelt on the floor between Kevin's knees and grabbed the packet of sheer black seamed stockings. He freed them from the pack and coyly rolled them up, "Stick your foot out, Tawny..."

12