Panty Boys Ch. 03: Nylons and Nighties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin complied and Mark gently rolled the wispy tube of sheer nylon over his foot and up his calve. Kevin inhaled audible at the sensation as Mark continued up his slender thigh until the lacey stocking top came to rest a couple of inches short of his pantied crotch. Mark noted that Kevin's erection jerked in his shimmering black nylon panties as his leg was fully encased in the silky black stocking. Damn his long slender leg looked hot in nylons! Mark quickly rolled up the other stocking and Kevin offered up his bare foot without having to be told. Mark rolled the stocking up his straight roommates' other leg until Kevin was ensconced in black nylon from the waist down. Mark unabashedly ran his hands up and down Kevin's long silky legs, admiring how good they felt and looked in stockings.

"Damn, your legs look hot in nylons. How do they feel, Tawny...?" Mark quizzed his crossdressed friend.

"Fucking amazing..." Kevin quipped, echoing Mark's earlier comment as he pulled the waistband of his panties down and hooked them under his balls. "Suck me, Marcie," he almost begged.

Mark smiled. Kevin was so turned on right now by the power of nylon lingerie, that the horny straight dude was virtually helpless and at Mark's mercy. Mark's blond head moved forward into Kevin's lap as his hands slid smoothly up his friend's stockinged legs. Kevin sagged back into the couch and sighed as Mark's tongue gave his cockhead a long slow lick. He had him. Kevin was surrendering his most valued possession, his cock, to Mark and his cocksucking mouth.

Mark dove down onto Kevin's cock, forcing a drawn out, "Yeahhhhhh...." from the crossdressed young man. Mark interpreted that moan of pleasure as a sigh of surrender. He sucked hard on the hard cock in his mouth, his cheeks hollowing, his tongue slathering the underside as he withdrew. Kevin attempted to take control by bucking his hips forward and pushing Mark's head back down, but Mark was having none of it. With surprising strength, he grabbed Kevin's hands off his head and pinned them to the sofa. He then bobbed his head in Kevin's lap at his own pace, sucking and slurping on the long hard cock that occupied his thoughts and was the target of all his newly acquired cocksucking talents.

Kevin was loving every minute of it. He looked down and took in the sight of Mark's blond head bobbing in his lap, with his pink satin clad butt sticking up becomingly and his sexy legs encased in white stockings. That he was getting an amazing blowjob from his straight roommate while he was on his knees dressed like a little sissy was the thrill of a lifetime. Yeah, the little sissy cocksucker was really getting into it. Kevin thought as Mark pulled him closer so that Kevin slid down on the couch until he was flat on his back with his head propped up on the seatback. Kevin noticed that his cocksucker was so eager that he was spreading Kevin's stockinged thighs wider for better access to bob, suck and slurp harder on his cock.

Mark was going down on his roomie like a succubus, eagerly trying to drain him of his precious bodily fluids. He had Kevin at his mercy now, the straight pantyboy was sprawled helplessly flat on his back on the sofa and Mark had splayed his legs open like the village whore. Mark felt a rush of victory rush through him as he continued to suck Kevin into complete submission... notching him up as another victim of Mark's new superpower of being a cocksucking pantyboy!

Kevin couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed Mark's head and forced his cock down the cocksucker's throat. "Fuuuuuuck...! Take it, Marcie... swallow it all like a good girl..." he moaned as he shot load after load of his cum straight down his cocksucker's gulping throat into his belly.

Mark swallowed the hot sperm eagerly, devouring Kevin's manly essence with delight. He sucked on the softening cock in his mouth, drawing out the last few precious drops of boy cream. Mark glanced up from his vantage point to see his victim lying spent on the sofa, exhausted and momentarily sated. Mark smiled to himself. Kevin was going to be serving as his personal creamy soft serve machine every day for the rest of the semester.

Every day...

Multiple times a day...

While Kevin lay there recovering from his orgasm, Mark set up the laptops on the coffee table and fired them up. "C'mon, Tawny," he nudged Kevin and handed him his goggles. "We have some homework to do..."

Across campus, Doc Dante's computer pinged, "Finally..." He wondered what had taken his pantyboys so long to log on. As soon as he put on his VR headset that was tied into their laptop camera's he knew what had taken so long. His pantyboys had already slipped into their new stockings and obviously Mark had been busy giving Kevin a blowjob. Was that a glob of cum on Mark's chin...? He smiled to himself as his pantyboys started their new video...

On their screens, the now familiar bouncing ball played until it faded and the film started...

"Men didn't always dress for bed the way they do now," Doc Dante's voice began to narrate the video that displayed old film clips of men in modern sleep pants and tee shirts, formal pajamas from the 1950's and then in olde tyme night shirts with superimposed subliminal messages...

IT'S OK

TO DRESS GIRLY

PANTS ARE TRAPS

SKIRTS ARE FREEDOM

FREE YOURSELF

"Women seem to have always enjoyed better choices in sleepwear and loungewear. That doesn't seem fair does it....?" Then there were clips of gals in all manner of silky lingerie with more subliminal messages.

DRESS GIRLY

PANTS ARE TRAPS

SKIRTS ARE FREEDOM

FREE YOURSELF

Kevin did a tiny bit of manspreading until his stockinged leg brushed up against Mark's stockinged leg, causing his roomie to move his hand to Kevin and idly start massaging his nylon encased thigh. Kevin's cock quickly returned to full erection from the sensation of their legs sliding sensuously against each other...

"Why should only women enjoy their better choices in sleepwear and loungewear. Why can't guys like you enjoy wearing the same sexy sleepwear and loungewear. That seems fair, doesn't it....?" Then there were clips of guys dressed in all manner of silky lingerie in sexy poses with more subliminal messages.

DRESS GIRLY

PANTS ARE TRAPS

SKIRTS ARE FREEDOM

FREE YOURSELF

Then there were clips of pairs of guys dressed in all manner of silky lingerie having fun together. Exploring each other's nylon clad bodies...

FREE YOURSELF

FEEL NYLONS

The two roomies started to slide their legs together with renewed urgency...

Clips played of guys in nylons and nighties standing face to face, humping each other and making out...

FREE YOURSELF

FEEL NYLONS

FEEL MEN

IN NYLONS

FEEL MEN

IN NIGHTIES

FREE YOURSELF

IN NYLON NIGHTIES

Then the images and messages started to fade and the screens went back to the bouncing ball...

...leaving two very frustrated and horny pantyboys on the sofa. What were they supposed to do now...?

Doc Dante watched his pantyboys' reactions closely. He had planned this short session to see if the boys needed a long session to persuade them what to do next or if just a little prodding would allow them to get to the next stage on their own. Doc watched the timer measure how long it would take them to act...

He didn't have long to wait. The boys looked confused for a moment, taking off their goggles, sitting up and looking a bit lost at first. Then Kevin stood up and grabbed his backpack, digging through it like a junkie desperate for just one more hit, "Maybe Doc left us something under the stockings..."

"Atta, boy..." Doc muttered.

Kevin's hand bumped something hard and small in the bottom of the pack, a bottle of lube, but then he found what he was really looking for. With a little shout of glee, he pulled out a satiny smooth black nightgown. As soon as he saw what Kevin found, Mark dove into his own pack like a man possessed.

Kevin held up his new black satiny nightie by the shoulder straps and saw that it was similar to a short slip. He lowered it and slid one stockinged leg into the tube of filmy nylon. It felt amazing. The sensation of silky nylon stocking sliding over nylon was insanely sensuous and erotic. Kevin quickly slid his other leg in and then pulled the nightie up his body. The sensation was electric and he inhaled sharply as the nylon slip slid up his stockinged legs, then over his pantied crotch and ass until the cool fabric finished sliding up his bare torso. Kevin put the straps over his shoulders and looked down to see that the scalloped hem of his nightie came down to his fingertips, but the sides were split almost to his waist.

Kevin looked up just in time to see Mark's new pink satin babydoll nightie slide down over his shoulders and down his back. Damn, he looked adorable. A little blond sissy in a pink babydoll nighty that was so short that the bottom of his lace trimmed pink satin panties peeked out from under the frilly white hem of his new nighty. Below his pantied ass was about two inches of bare thigh, then there were the cute little pink bows on the back of the white stockings that encased his shapely legs.

Mark turned around and got his first sight of Kevin in his black nightgown and stockings. "You look hot!" he blurted out. It was true. Kevin's slim build was accentuated by the sleek black lingerie, providing a hot contrast to Mark's frilly pink and white sissy outfit.

"You look really cute, Marcie," Kevin replied as he drew closer to his sissy roommate.

Doc was almost drooling as he watched the scene unfold in his 3D goggles across campus.

Kevin's nylon encased body brushed against Mark's and both their hard cocks jerked in their panties. As they wrapped their arms around each other, Mark didn't notice that Kevin tossed the little bottle of lube on the sofa.

Mark rubbed his hands over Kevin's solid butt cheeks, savoring the sensation of nylon sliding sensuously over nylon. He looked up at Kevin expectantly and Kevin leaned down and their lips met. Mark parted his lips and allowed Kevin's tongue to take full possession of his mouth.

It was as if a barrier had been breeched and the two straight young men made out passionately, devouring each other's mouths and freely manhandling each other's nylon encased trim bodies. Mark eagerly pulled Kevin down onto the couch on top of him as they continued to make out feverishly. Their stockinged legs intertwined and slid gloriously against each other as their bodies writhed on the sofa. Kevin took the initiative and slid first one leg and then the other between Mark's legs until he had his little sissy Marcie right where she belonged.

The time was now right, Marcie was ready...

Next Chapter: The Deflowering...

Thoughts, suggestions, comments?

12