All Comments on 'Panty Boys Ch. 03: Nylons and Nighties'

by Humiliater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PaulBerberPaulBerber4 months ago

Absolutely loved it! Oh to have a young cum filled stud at your beck & call while getting new frilly things to wear every day is a sissy's dream come true! Can't wait for the de-flowering and then the application of makeup to get really pretty!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Again, awesome, just awesome as this story continues, roll on Chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have crossdressed all my life, from the time, at 10, my cousin put me in what she called her "naughties"! I was so cute, I eventually started wearing mommy's hose, heels, garters, girdles, bras and pantys! It went from that to stealing from cousins and aunts, then girlfriends, then, after getting married, my wife's stuff. I started collecting things and was dressing at the porn theaters under my sweats, now I've purged and collected in a never ending cycle of Chrissy's slutlust! I wish I'd found a young panty boy when I was one, I might have ended up un-closeted and fully immersed in the CD lifestyle! horny4cum69@proton.me

HumiliaterHumiliater4 months agoAuthor

@horny4cum - Glad my story brought back some sweet pantied memories. Many CDs I've known also have gone through the collecting and purging cycle, but they always end up succumbing to the allure of all things girly. Just remember that every fifth guy you pass on the street, meet at a party or plays for your favorite team is probably a secret pantyboy!

You are in good company and not alone.

H.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As I've said elsewhere I've recently kind of fancied the idea of two sissies giving each other pleasure. So your story is definitely welcome. And it's a hot story at that, can't wait for the deflowering ;)

One thing I would prefer done differently, would be if you lessened the dom/sub aspect. To me the allure of two sissies is largely in the symmetry. Two soft girly bois sucking on their little clitties and taking turns plowing those sexy butts. The D/s aspect seems more like it would belong in a guy on tgirl story you know? So I'd prefer if Marcie and Tawny's exchanges were more equal. But I get this is unlikely to be, you've charted this course largely from the start but thought I'd still make a shot. Best of look and give us more soon ;)

HumiliaterHumiliater3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Thanks for the feedback and I will keep it in mind. I'm working on the next chapter and hope it meets your expectations. I don't see Tawny giving up her top position, which raises an interesting question for future chapters.

If a CD acts as a controlling top, would that be considered femdom and should it be tagged as such or would readers expecting a female Domme feel tricked or cheated??

Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

eagerly waiting for next part

ArtickArtickabout 2 months ago

Love being taken on this wild ride of a story Humiliater... Keep up the great work! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes..collecting and purging is so definitely part of the lifestyle…but as Humiliater points out we always succumb (just that word is so hot..) We know why too. Do I ever think that slipping on a pretty bra would not make me hot? It’s hot to admit things like that and..succumb…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous