Panty Control Ch. 02 - Going for it

Story Info
Panty control, the next step.
1.5k words
4.23
25.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of my Panty Control story.

We always share a glass of wine at the beginning of a weekend to wind down from the week. This weekend I made sure to keep our social schedule open, hoping to spend all our time at home to cultivate what I'd learned. I made sure dinner was delayed and by the time we started we were almost through our first bottle of wine. My husband is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol and I felt it might loosen him up for things to come.

At the end of the meal I got up to do the dishes and decided to 'light my bomb'. As he was heading into our TV room like usual I said, "Oh I forgot to mention I had to use your laptop a while back and found your porn stash".

As serious as I could be, I told him that instead of watching TV tonight I felt we should talk about it. And told him to wait for me in the bedroom and I'd meet him up there after I cleaned up "Kaboom!!"

I shut the door between the kitchen and the dining room, leaving no doubt that I wanted him to do exactly what I had just asked him to do. It felt empowering to take charge like that. I'm sure he was shocked and I can't imagine what was going through his mind while I finished up in the kitchen. I delayed a long time. I wanted him to wonder if I was going to start a fight or possibly divorce him. After all there were a lot of very kinky things in his collection most wives would probably not tolerate.

When I went into the bedroom he was sitting in one of our chairs watching our bedroom TV. Without saying a word I walked into the bathroom and told him I was going to take a shower and I'd be out in a few minutes and when I returned I wanted him naked and ready to discuss things. Again another empowering moment for me to take charge. This was new territory for me and I was loving this new feeling. I heard him say something or other as I shut the door to the bathroom.

I took my time and was curious if he'd follow my directions. I returned wearing only a bath towel and my hair wet from the shower carrying a little bag I'd prepared for this moment. The TV was off and he was sitting in the chair and naked just like I'd asked. I could not believe his response to my commands.

I sat across from him, making sure I was covered up. One of his fetishes was an activity abbreviated CFNM (clothed female naked male). Some men who are naked in front of a woman wearing clothes feel inferior to the woman. I was hoping this was more than just a fantasy for him.

He started to talk but I stopped him and I said I'd given a lot of thought about what was on his computer and I wanted to speak first. I crooked my finger and motioned for him to come to me. He tried to cover his penis as he rose and I noticed the beginning phase of an erection. When he got in front of me I motioned for him to kneel down. I batted his hand away from his penis as he knelt down.

It was at that moment I knew our relationship was going to change dramatically. His knowing I had knowledge of his secrets and his actions of obeying me meant only one thing, they were not just fantasies for him, they were real feelings of wanting to submit to me. I could feel my pussy moisten thinking about this reality. My only concern at that moment was if I was a dominant enough woman to lead.

He stared intently as I started to speak, his penis fully erect now. I revealed all the things I had learned and explained how from now on that we were going to have a different relationship. One including many of his fantasies because they excited him enough to submit to me and some of my own which he would have to agree to. During the whole conversation I would occasionally nudge his penis with my foot and sometimes tease him with my hand. I'd read about how some men enter a sub-zone, an alter-universe for them where they allow a complete transference of power to the dominant partner. I could see that he had entered that.

There was a little pre-cum forming on the tip of his penis. I scooped it up and held my finger next to his lips. "Beg me to suck my finger," I said. He did and I slowly fucked his mouth with my finger for the longest time. Making him tell me how he longed to suck more than my finger and letting him know someday soon his wish would come true.

In my bag I had a couple of my large dildos. I brought them out so he could see them. I held them next to his fully erect penis, I think he was shocked by the size difference.

I'd researched that the core to the hotwife/cuckold relationship was based on the man not being able to satisfy the sexual needs of the woman. I told a 'little white lie' how all our years of marriage he was never able to fully satisfy me and that for many years I had to reply on these dildos which I kept hidden from him. But no longer needed to again.

II made him agree to accept a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle and told him how anxious I was to find more qualified lovers, ones that would satisfy me fully. Every time I got him to agree to a new fetish to be a part of our life I could see he was falling deeper in his sub-zone. I was not shocked, luckily my research had shown me how some men come to accept this lifestyle easily. When I knew I had him at a point of no return is when I brought out the pair of silk panties I had in the bag.

In the story I'd read, the wife used a pair of women's panties to signify the role reversal in their relationship. She explained how real men, the strong alpha type that she was attracted to, would never think of wearing a pair of women's panties. And how a husband who did could never fit the alpha image in her mind any longer. The ending of her story was she gave her husband the ultimate choice. Wearing panties to allow for a relationship role reversal and living together happily or not wearing them and maybe not being together because of her new found need for sexual freedom.

I told this story to my husband and as I ended it I offered them to him. The choice was his to make. I explained that if he chose to put them on he would always have to wear panties unless I deemed otherwise. The meaning was clear in his wearing of them. I would no longer consider him a real man in my eyes but a submissive beta and that role had meaning and consequences. Being my submissive from that moment on, there would be no going back. I explained it would not be easy for him. Submissive fantasies were one thing but reality might be difficult and painful at times.

That strong woman inside me was building and I knew I would fit the role he needed and that this role was what I longed for also. A deep desire within me had been growing from the moment I opened his porn file. That discovery unlocked a different me, one who longed to take and be in control.

I had no doubt he'd put them on. Afterwards I pulled out a hairbrush that was also in the bag. I put him over my knees and explained that he should never keep secrets from me again. I explained that he needed to be punished for keeping his darkest secrets from his wife. I paddled him until the tears were streaming from his face and way past his begging me to stop. I knew this act was a test for both of us. I'd ordered him to not stop the spankings and to take them until I felt he had gotten what he deserved. The new woman inside me emerged and proved to both of us that we were on a new path for our relationship.

Afterwards with tears running down his face he pleasured me for a long time bringing me to more oral orgasms than I'd ever had at one time. I learned that night the first of many benefits of having the courage to take charge in one's relationship and all it required was a desire and a pair of panties.