Panty Day

Story Info
A tied up woman climaxes over and over again.
976 words
4.03
15.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her on his way over to lay out her panties from the week. She scrambled to do so but made certain they were neat. She was very excited to give him his ropes, she was proud of her work and hoped he'd be pleased.

He walked in and her heart fluttered as he leaned down to kiss her. When he stood back his lips were stained by her red lipstick. Are we playing batman and the joker tonight, he asked, making her giggle.

He examined her panties, noticing there were only 4 pairs but 5 days of the week. I wore one pair for two days she confessed with a blush. He picked each one up, holding it to his nose and inhaled. She guessed which one he'd pick once he'd finished but this was a hard choice and she was wrong. He chose the pair she'd worn for two days.

He came around the island to her, leaning in to kiss her and as she lifted onto her toes, he pulled her back down by her pigtails, smirking at her, I will come to you.

She took a seat and passed him a paper sack. He peeked in and took out the rope sets, guessing correctly that he would claim the purple one for them only. She explained the differences between the sets and how to care for them. She also offered to make him a third set if the red ones ended up not being to his liking. He asked if she'd like to be tied up by them. She nodded eagerly. Then take me downstairs.

He placed the ropes and other toys out on the chest while she perched on the side of the bed. After setting up, he pulled her to her feet and lifted her shirt over her head as he kissed her and trailed his mouth over her body. He tugged her pants down around her ankles as they kissed and her hands found their way under his shirt. Slowly she removed his shirt and his hands moved hers to his belt buckle so she proceeded to take off his pants. They stood naked before each other. He laid her down on the bed and felt the wetness between her legs. Teasing her. He used his mouth on her nipple, flicking his tongue, exciting her body. He fingered her clit. She was so amped up, her body on the verge of climax. He climbed up her body and rubbed the tip of his hard cock against her nipples before settling it between her legs. Her body moved against him in response, trying to come. If you want to use my cock to come you have to use your hands, he directed. She reached down and grabbed ahold of his shaft and flicked it against her clit. Slowly, quickly, she varied the speed, grinding against him until finally, she was screaming, I'm coming! Her body bucked against him in her ecstasy until settling down. He placed a hand on her stomach, stay, was all he had to say.

She wrapped her hands together behind her head, waiting for his next move. He turned around, seeing her there, I had an idea but that looks so pretty. Turn over with your hands behind your head.

She did as she was told. He took the new purple hemp ropes that were only for her and wrapped them around her fingers and arms, restraining her arms above her head before turning her over. She relished the swishing over her skin. Next, he took the thinner red ropes, hiking her ankle to her inner thigh, and tied her up spread eagle, exposed to the world. He told her he was going to make her come until he was tired of hearing her scream. The only condition was that she had to tell him when she was coming so he didn't have to guess. She nodded her assent.

And he fingered her and used his mouth. His tongue flicked over her clit, and her body climbed and fell until finally his tongue and fingers found that combination that drove her over the edge, I'm coming she managed to get out through her pleasure. He kept going, her body writhing beneath him. She squirted repeatedly. He reached into the drawer and took out the purple dildo, holding it next to his hard cock between her legs, as if admiring how similar they were. She had picked well. He turned on the vibrator and for a minute she panicked, is he going to put it and his cock inside me? She thought. But no, he used the vibrator on her clit, varying the speeds, bringing her close to climax over and over. But she wasn't coming and she was trembling. She wanted him inside her so badly. He turned off the vibrator, unable to wait any longer to be inside her. He slid in slowly, filling her up. She moaned in pleasure, this is what she wanted. His cock inside her, looking into his eyes, she sank into the ropes and turned over any remaining control she had.

Her body moved slowly in time to his, feeling him inside her, they stared at each other feeling every inch as he fucked her. She relished the restraints, and freedom that came along with them as he thrust deeper and deeper inside her. Eyes locked he called out her name and she knew she was responsible for his release, his ecstasy.

He collapsed on top of her and she soaked in his weight on top of her. As he pulled out, her body shook, but also leaked, did I squirt again, she thought. No this is different. I can see my skin, he thought. Oh my, the condom doesn't look right...It's broken! He had come inside her.

08/09/16