All Comments on 'Panty Experience with a Friend'

by MarcusRigby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

Excellent tale! Well told and erotic. Had be going the whole way! More?

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7about 3 years ago
Just Like My First Pair!

I’ve been crossdressing my whole adult life, and this story reminded me of my very first time wearing panties. It was a beautiful spring day, and I was over at my girlfriend’s, who was out having lunch with friends. All of a sudden, I had the irresistible urge to try on a pair of her panties, which surprised me because I’d never done anything like that before. I went into her bedroom and opened the top drawer of her bureau, and it was overflowing with panties! That did it. I reached in and picked out a pair just like the pair in this story, white cotton with lace embroidery. I started to put them on, and was hard before I’d gotten them past my knees! I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life, and the rest, as they say, is history. Thanks for the memories!

SameJaySameJayabout 3 years ago
Very erotic

Loved this story! Started off in a very nervous manner then literally climaxed in a satisfying manner. Wish it had be me in the back room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

Love it!! Only wished I could have been a part of it...and felt what you felt.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very nice

Love wearing panties and the feeling of another man's penis pushing at my bottom.

pinkpantiesmanpinkpantiesmanalmost 3 years ago

pantyfucking is so sensual and hotttt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Panties are sexy and your story brought back memories. A friend and I (both into kissing and mutual oral) met on a regular basis for many years. One day I shocked him by showing up in nylon panties. It was our best time together both cumming more than ever. I started buying lots of panties and wore them almost 24/7. One day I completely forgot I was wearing them, I was bending over in a new pair of shorts that were tight without back pockets and my wife easily noticed. Thankfully, she accepted my fetish, no more hiding it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

This story is so very real in that it was small hesitate steps, testing to see what would be allowed and afraid of being called out. Seems like Barry got the best of the situation, a blow job and then being the top. Hope things equaled out eventually, although getting to wear Barry's Mum's panties would have been a big turn on for me. Wish I still had a fuck buddy, but all good things come to an end, sometimes sooner than later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarcusRigby@MarcusRigby
14 Followers
Male with a wealth of sexual experiences, with both male and female, and very willing to put all into erotic stories. Initially three memories to publish when written up Interested in Panty fetish and underwear Crossdressing & Transvestism. Would like to share panty fetish exp...