Panty Experience with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pressed further into me, I rested my hands on the back of his head and gently pulled him between my legs. He was now licking my panty crotch all the way from my bottom to my very stiff and restricted cock. It was almost like he was treating me as a woman!

"Have you ever done this to Vicky while she was wearing her panties?" I asked.

"Oh yes! I've done to her what I'm doing to you, but I usually end up pulling her panties to one side so I can taste her moist pussy."

"You can also pull my panties to one side if you like."

"I was going to," he replied.

With that he slowly pulled my panties to one side and pulled out my balls. His tongue made contact. The warmth of his tongue mingled with the warmth of his breath as his tongue made contact.

"Oh yes, please lick my balls," I said as I started to gently massage my own cock.

Barry started licking in earnest.

He stopped licking and gave the tip of my cock a quick kiss through the panties. Then he stood up and placed his very swollen cock against the front of my panties. He was practically lying on top of me, and to be honest I felt a little uneasy as I had never had a male so close, it felt a little bit like an invasion of private space.

I wasn't expecting it, but he started whispering in my ear.

"I've always wanted to rub my cock against yours," he whispered.

With that, I put my hands on both his buttocks and pulled him closer. That sort of cured the proximity issue.

We grinded together for a few minutes whispering naughty things to each other. He was dressed in just Vicky's panties, and me in his Mum's stockings, suspenders, and panties.

I'm not sure why, but I mentioned something about how I would love to wank over Vicky's bum when she's wearing little white panties. Barry simply acknowledged and gave me an extra little squeeze. I was left wondering.

Barry rose from me and turned himself around. Slowly bending over, he started caressing his panty bum.

I couldn't resist, and stood up so I could take position behind him.

"Is this what you like?" he enquired.

His panties (or should I say Vicky's) where white and semi-see through. I could clearly see Barry's bum through the stretched panties. I'm guessing the panties were a few sizes too small, making them a very snug fit. The head of my cock made contact with the back of his panties. I started to apply pressure as I rocked slowly up and down against him. I lightly held his hips.

"Ooh, I can feel two hands and something else," he said, as I firmed up my grip and pressed further into his bottom.

"So you like rubbing against Vicky's panties then, asked Barry.

"Oh God yes, I have wanted to do this for so long," I replied.

"Why don't you place your cock inside my panties then? The gusset is unsewn at the back which should fit you just nicely."

This was news to me. I pulled his panties to one side to reveal the gusset, and it was indeed un-sewn. I was able to insert a finger or two into the little gusset tunnel but would my cock fit. Damn right it would, by brute force if needed!

The panties were certainly stretchy enough, demonstrated by how Barry managed to squeeze into them, and as hoped for my cock also found it a lovely tight fit.

I could feel my cock rubbing against Barry's balls and bum as I moved backwards and forwards from behind him. My cock was going through the elasticated leg and into the gusset, so I could enjoy the panty bum view and feel the erotic restrictiveness of the tight gusset.

Knowing that this was exactly the spot that usually nestled Vicky's pussy was driving me crazy, and within less than a minute I was cumming furiously into his panty gusset.

I held him firmly until all my cum was in his panties. He fell forward further and I fell more on top of him again. I lay there for a little while until my cock began to recede and gradually pull itself out.

"My turn," said Barry, stretching up and wiggling a bit as it dawned on him the amount of cum he had taken on board!

I expected him to take off his cum soaked panties, but he didn't.

Now it was his turn and from the experience he had given me, I would not have rejected any kinky ideas he had.

He pushed me back into the seat and fell to the floor in front of me. The same position as earlier but this time there was a determination about him that was missing previously. I detected a distinct lack of inhibition.

He began stroking my stockings but this time it was the whole length from toe the the top seam, and venturing to the sexy suspender straps. As well as caressing, he started kissing and soon he was all over the stockings and panties.

After a short while he got up and went over to the coat rack. I said nothing, assuming I might have upset him somehow, but instead he came back with two coats and laid them on the work-bench. It should be noted the work-bench was designed for four engineers to work at, with no partitions, so apart from the screwed down soldering iron stands, the rest of the bench made a decent make-shift bed. And by laying the coats down that's exactly what Barry did.

He motioned for me to get up on the bench.

I did, and as I lay down on my back Barry continued where he left off, caressing every part of my body.

He got up himself and gently lay on top of me. Rubbing our pantied cocks together I could feel my own cum through the fabric.

After a short while, Barry got really close and I could feel his breathing on my neck. He was certainly excited, but I sensed he didn't want to be too face-to-face so he placed his head to the side of mine. This was handy as I could tell by his breathing rhythm how much he was enjoying this, and he could whisper naughty thoughts to me.

He slipped his cock out of the side of his panties and pushed it up inside the leg of mine. The head of his cock explored every part of my nether regions, and even occasionally brushed against my bum. That felt really nice and I think Barry even detected my slight gasp when this happened.

He started spending a bit more time with his cock head against my bum and that's when I realized what he might really want. I've never dabbled in anal play before, but I wasn't going to cause a fuss seeing as he accommodated my wishes earlier.

Barry slowed his cock movement and left it pressed against my bum. I felt a bit more pressure and knew that he was attempting to enter me.

"I should tell you, I've never been fucked before," I quietly whispered to him.

He whispered back, "I've never done this either, but your bum is so soft I didn't realize I wanted to until now."

To say it was a little painful was an understatement. Every push he made, I felt. But my heart pumped, and my face flushed with excitement, I just wanted him in at any cost.

He put his hand down inside his panties. I couldn't see what he was doing at the time, but I discovered later he was using my cum from his panties to lubricate his cock and my hole. It took a while, but once the head was in I knew the painful ass stretching was over. I relaxed a bit more and the pain subsided.

I have to admit, the thought of him using my cum from his Mum's panties to lubricate really turns me on to this day.

"You're in," I whispered.

I put my legs up further to help with the penetration, and this allowed Barry to start slowly fucking me. So here I was with my best friend fucking me, and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

"Fuck me harder," I whispered to Barry. "Fuck me like you fuck Vicky."

He obliged willingly. I'm sure his total length was now inside me, or if not it certainly felt like it.

Inevitably, it didn't take long before Barry was cumming. He slowed his pumping down, and as his whole body neared a stop, there was a pause, then I felt his cock pulsating inside of me. I embraced him hard, he reciprocated, and for a few seconds we did nothing but hold each other closely while he filled me with cum.

We lay there for a while before he pulled out.

Some of his cum escaped into his Mum's panties but the majority seemed to have stayed inside me. I was so pleased to have his cum inside me as it symbolized a closeness I was not previously aware of. A closeness that remains to this day and cements a relationship that will last forever.

12