All Comments on 'Panty Game'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was very nicely built up and very hot!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very arousing story. All bases were covered, The lead up to the climax was awesome as each character entered into their roles. It was such a subtle beginning that snowballed over and over again. Delightful ending...Job well done

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 2 years ago

Will there bet a second chapter now that everyone is involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, the buildup was great and the end was perfect. But you could use a proof reader to get that star rating up! I’m available: proofreader35@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. So very sorry. I gave up at page four, because I couldn't take it any more.

Commas. Periods. Punctuation. It's a thing.

I know, people below 30 don't really see the need, but for old farts like myself a text like this becomes torture.

The story line is fine, the writing is quite good, I see your talent.

But still...

"Let's eat grandma!" (Commas can save lives.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved reading this story! So very sexy, erotic, stimulating. Thank you so much for your sexy creativity. :)

Alex

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 1 year ago

I liked the premise and promise of this story, but you need to use punctuation. I just couldn't read this. I write stories here, and I know I'm not perfect, but this was just impossible to read. Sorry.

yakboy69yakboy698 months ago

Great premise and I quite enjoyed the story. I have to agree with a couple of the other comments on here about the punctuation but that comes with experience. Can I suggest using one of the editing providers on Literotica? That's how I started, and it made a massive difference to my writing. Also, Grammarly is a free editing software that I would highly recommend. Keep going with it, love the idea.

AudioObesrver1AudioObesrver18 months ago

Atrocious grammer, punctuation, and syntax. Go back to 5th grade english class.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

I enjoyed the story until near the end where it got kind of goofy with the whole family fucking each other. Went from a five to four stars. If Dad had such a huge dick, why did Mom go hunting her son's smaller dick, besides the thrill of incest? A lot of holes in the story, no pun intended, like a 19 year old girl not being on birth control pills among other things. Anyway, it got the juices flowing with all the trading and jacking with panties in the first part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I did enjoy the story for the most part, except one big problem. For a story that is so panty focussed (yay) there was not one instance of describing the underwear being worn/used as anything more than "panties" or "tiny panties" there are tons of different styles and materials available to women it wouldve been great for some more details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.