Panty Game

Story Info
A tale of a family's love for wet panties.
15.3k words
4.63
49.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

(Chapter One)

I should start by telling you that, in my eyes, my sister was the most beautiful girl in the world. Melanie was her given name, but no one ever called her by it. She had three other names. I called her Mel as everyone else did, but Dad called her Sunshine, and Mom called her Princess. Yeah, I know it's fucking sickening, but my parents just simply doted on her, and she was their favorite child. She pretty much ruled the roost around our house.

Mel was a year older than me at nineteen and was about to complete her first year at a local university. I graduated high school at eighteen and would soon attend there. She still lived at home as the college was only fifteen minutes away, and our parents both insisted that since it was such a short drive, it was just good common sense for her to remain at home.

Our parents were both forty years old. Mom was blond, and her name was Susan, and Dad was redheaded, and his name was Derek, so Mel was from them, a five-foot four-inch green-eyed, strawberry blond little fucking fireball! At nineteen, she had grown into an incredible little body and knew how to flaunt it. Mel and I had always been close. Mom and Dad were both workaholics, so we spent a lot of alone time together growing up, and over the years, we talked a lot. We talked about almost everything, even some things we probably shouldn't have been discussing with each other, and we kept our deepest secrets.

I knew she was still a virgin, and she knew I was as well. We didn't hide much from one another, but still, there were a few things. One night, well after darkness had fallen and she had already showered, she walked in on me in the bathroom just as I was pumping a load into the pair of panties she had worn that day. Luckily Mom and Dad were not home yet because she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh my fucking god Alex what in the holy fuck are you doing?"

"Ugh...ugh," I stammered as I stood there cupping the crotch of her little blue panties in my palm with cum still dripping from my dick.

"Never mind, you little pervert, it's pretty fucking obvious, and I'm going to tell Mama and Daddy just as soon as they get home, and Daddy's probably going to kick your fucking ass," she screamed.

"Oh, Mel, please don't," I pleaded. I'm sorry, and I promise it will never happen again."

She pointed down the hallway and said, "Clean yourself up, and then my room, we need to talk right fucking now!"

"Would you like to explain to me just what in the fuck that shit was all about back there, Alex?" she asked as she patted the bed next to her, and I sat down. I could tell from her tone that she was already softening a bit.

"I... I was masturbating," I sputtered softly.

"No shit Sherlock, but why were my panties involved?" she demanded to know.

I saw the fire leave her eyes when I said, "Because you are the sexiest and most beautiful girl that I know, and I love you."

"Awe, that's sweet, Alex, but I'm your fucking sister," she quickly pointed out.

"I know, I know," I said, "but I just can't help it. You have filled out in the last few years."

I watched the last of the steam go out of her as she giggled and then suddenly stood in her short little nightie and tiny pink panties and twirled around in front of me, "Yeah, I know I do look fucking good, don't I," she offered.

"You have no idea," I said, blushing as she sat back down. "Are you still going to tell on me," I asked.

"No, not this time," she said. "It's a little flattering, you know," she added bashfully as she looked away.

"Really?" I squeaked.

She laughed softly and said, "I have a little confession." She hesitated momentarily before giggling, "I play with myself sometimes too."

When she saw my sly grin appear, she giggled again and quickly threw in, "But I don't use your filthy fucking underwear to do it with, now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind."

Mom and Dad had suddenly arrived just moments before, and Mama tapped on the door, stuck her head in, and said," Hey, kiddos, what are you guys up to tonight?"

"Oh, nothing," Mel replied, "just talking. How was your day, Mama?"

"Long and tiring, baby. Your Daddy and I will go straight to bed and shower in the morning. We are just beat down." Susan relied. She pushed the door open, held out her arms, and said, "Come give your old Mama a hug and kiss goodnight then." She hugged us both at once and kissed us on our foreheads, "I love you both, my little sweeties. Now, goodnight, and don't stay up too late," she spoke as she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Alex?" Mel whispered when I reached the door.

"Yeah?" I responded as I turned back.

"What did you do with my panties?"

"I put them back in the hamper," I muttered.

"Did you wash them out?" she asked.

"No, should I?"

"Well, probably so; I wouldn't want Mama to discover them like that," she responded. "Don't worry about it, though," she said. "I'll take care of it myself."

A few moments later, as I sat at the foot of my bed wondering when and where Mel masturbated, I heard her come from her room, enter the bathroom for a moment or two, and then quickly come back out.

"Hey, Mel?" I softly hollered, "Can you come here a second? I want to ask you something?"

She came to my door and cracked it just enough to stick her head in. "Yeah, what's up now, perv?" she asked.

"Mel, can I ask you something, personnel?"

"You always do," she replied with a laugh.

"What do you think about you know when you do it?" I asked bashfully.

She thought briefly and said, "Let me give that a little thought, and I'll get back to you in a bit." She quickly made her way back to her room. A few moments later, when I went to the bathroom to shower, the hamper lid had been left up, and the panties were gone.

After my shower, I was lying in bed playing a video game when Mel tapped lightly at my door and opened it halfway. She stood there in the short little nightie with one hand holding the front of it down, trying to keep her crotch covered and the other behind her back.

"Do you remember what you wanted to know about earlier? You know about what I think about when I masturbate?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, as of just a few minutes ago, it's you," and she brought her hand from behind her back and tossed the tiny pink pair of panties onto the bed next to me and said, "Here, Killer, knock yourself out," and quickly reached and closed my door.

As I sat dumbfounded and stared at the soaking wet crotch of the little pink panties lying there beside me, she spoke softly from the other side of the door.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Put them in the hamper when you're done, will you?"

"Sure thing," I replied. "And thanks."

After a brief silence, she softly muttered, "Hey, Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't wash them out; just let me do it so I'm sure that mom won't see them like that," and she was suddenly gone. After I quickly jerked off in them, I placed them just so on my nightstand and then drifted off to sleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Two)

The following day, I arose early and jerked off in them again, and when I went to deposit them in the hamper, the blue ones were back on top again with no trace of cum in them, and they were not damp. Not at all.

Did she...? No way, she wouldn't do that. Not her, not Mel. Would she? Why did she ask me if I washed them out? Why did she tell me not to wash these pink ones out? I snatched the cum sodden pink pair back up from the hamper and rushed off back to my room.

I soon began the rest of my day with a well-beaten cock and in a somewhat stupor as I simply could not get the images of Mel cleaning my cum from her panties out of my brain. I had lots of questions, and several theories came to mind.

Since they had not appeared to be moist as if she had washed them out, what exactly happened to the cum? Did she retrieve it with her fingers and then wash it off? Or did she scoop it up and lick it from her fingers? Or just straight from the crotch, maybe? Either way, it was all incredibly erotic. Hell, even if she had just stood at the sink and simply washed it out, which she hadn't, it was still awfully fucking stimulating. I knew I just had to know which.

When Mel finally arose, our parents were already off to work, and she joined me at the kitchen table for a bowl of cereal. I let her eat in peace for a bit before speaking.

"Mel?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she replied without looking up at me.

"What did you do with the blue panties last night?" I asked softly.

She briefly cut her green eyes at me and then nervously mumbled as she quickly looked away, "I washed them out and put them back in the hamper, silly; what do you think I did with them?" My heart quickly skipped a beat as I suddenly realized for the first time that she had not been in the bathroom nearly long enough to have washed them out. She suddenly looked up and asked, "Have you used the other ones yet?"

"Yes, a few times," I replied.

I saw the sparkle in her eyes as she quickly cut them at me again and asked, "Did you put them in the hamper already?"

"Yeah," I spoke.

"Good, I'll wash them out as soon as I'm done here."

"Mel?"

"Yeah?"

"About the blue pair," I said.

"Yeah, what about them?" she asked as she looked back up.

"They're not wet, not even a little damp," I replied.

She choked on her cereal as she suddenly turned beet red, jumped up from the table, and quickly ran towards her room. After I washed up our cereal bowls and spoons, I went to the bathroom and checked the hamper. The pink pair had already gone a miss. Later that afternoon, she finally emerged from her room when I asked her through the locked door if she wanted me to make her a sandwich. She joined me at the table but would not look at me and had very little to say.

I mostly just sat and stared at her as we ate, and she finally jerked her head up and glared at me with those fiery emerald eyes a moment before she spoke, "Ok, ok, I will tell you; if you must know, I will fucking tell you, ok?" I just sat there and continued to stare at her. She sneered at me, then, "I need to go to the mall for a bit. Mama gave me money for a new bikini; come ride with me, and I promise I will tell you all about it," she gasped.

She was silent as she drove us to the mall, pulled into a parking spot, and killed the engine. We just sat there a moment quietly, with me still staring her down; she suddenly threw her hands up in the air and softly yelled, "Ok, ok, I ate it, ok, I fucking ate it while I masturbated in the pink one's for you, are you fucking happy now pervert?"

She put her hands over her face and began to sob softly, and I quickly reached over and pulled one hand from her face, held it gently, and asked, "And the pink ones?"

"Yes, yes," she shook her head up and down violently as she sobbed into her hands louder, "Yes, I ate it too, I fucking ate it from them too, ok?" she wept loudly.

"When?" I asked.

"This morning, right after breakfast." she sobbed.

"Did you masturbate again, Mel?"

"Yes," she continued to sob, "I just couldn't help it after you told me you came in them more than once."

"I came in them three times," I said.

"There was quite a fucking lot of it," she snorted and snickered a little between sobs.

I reached over, removed her other hand from her face, and turned her chin towards me. I leaned over and gently brushed her lips with mine for a very brief moment and said, "I'm not judging you, Mel, not at all, hell I think it's hot as fuck."

"Really?" she sobbed softly.

"Do you feel that way, Alex?" she asked.

"You're not just fucking with me on this?" as she began to sob a little less.

"Mel?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd you, do it?"

She looked at me strangely and said, "What do you mean, Alex, do what? How'd I do what?"

"How'd you get my cum out of your panties?" I quietly asked.

She dropped her head, still sobbing a little, and very quietly mumbled, "I scooped up what I could with my fingers and then licked and sucked up the rest."

"Both pair that way?" I softly questioned.

"Yes," she replied with a last little sob.

"Were you wearing panties this morning when you masturbated again?" I asked.

"Yes", she replied, and I saw a slight grin.

"You know I want them too, right?

"Yes, oh yes," she looked up suddenly with a smile. I thought you might; I will give them to you, I promise, later tonight," she giggled.

"Mel?"

"Yes?"

Where are they now?" I asked.

She swallowed with a slight gulp and then replied, "I'm still wearing them. I kept them on just for you," she had a minor nervous skip in her voice as she gently squeezed my hand. "Now, come on and help me pick out a bikini. I want one that you like!" she giggled.

On the slow ride back home, she placed her hand on my thigh, and as she gently squeezed it, I put my hand over hers and began to trace small circles on the back of it with my finger. Later that night, as we sat at the table eating with our parents, Mel gently and ever so slowly rubbed my leg beneath the table with her foot. After we had eaten and the parents were off to bed, she went and put on her little nightie with a robe over it, and we sat beside each other on the sofa quietly in the dark, holding hands and watching TV.

"You still have the panties on?" I whispered.

She giggled sexily and said, "You know I do perv; you want them right now?"

"Are they wet," I asked.

"Very," she said.

I watched her open the robe and reach down and press the wet panties to her crotch and hold them there tightly, and then she rolled them around a bit before reaching up under the nightie and peeling them down her legs. She whispered as I took them from her, "How quickly do you think you can have these ready for me? I need to cum badly?"

"Yeah, me to give me about five minutes," I said.

"Hold on a second," she said. "Here, look, maybe this will help you out," and she opened her robe and raised her short little nightie, spread her legs a little, and let me gaze at her little clean-shaven snatch for a moment before she slipped two fingers just inside of herself and wiggled them slightly about and then quickly put them up to my lips. After I licked them clean, she leaned in and kissed me passionately as our lips parted and our tongues snaked together, and then she softly whispered, "Now go knock it out of the park, Killer," as she giggled quietly.

Just as Mel entered her room, I reached the bathroom door and stepped past it on my way to my room. Mom's door suddenly creaked, and she stepped out of her bedroom and headed down the hallway toward me and the bathroom. It was pretty dark in the hallway, so I didn't think she had seen Mel, and I wasn't sure if Mel had seen her. Mom probably just assumed I was coming from the bathroom, I figured.

She was wearing a short nightshirt that didn't cover her panties completely, and I couldn't help but notice the way her big braless breast bobbed and weaved beneath the thin shirt as she approached me, rubbing her eyes. She stopped in front of me momentarily and yawned deeply, then said, "Why are you up so late, sweetie?" she asked.

"I...I just had to pee," I stammered.

I saw her glance down a second at my hand clutching Mel's panties tightly, and then she suddenly laughed and said, "Oh my god, me too. I'm about to wet myself," and then she quickly stepped into the bathroom, flipped on the light, and closed the door behind her.

"Whew, that was a close one," I mumbled as I hurried to my room.

Just a few minutes later, I heard the toilet flush, and soon after, Mom opened my door and popped her head in just as I was filling Mel's panties full of my hot seed! She quickly shut my door with a loud slam, and I heard her begin to stammer just on the other side, "I... I just wanted to say..say goo...goodnight." I didn't answer her as I could not speak at the moment.

I quickly found my phone and called Mel, "Mama just walked in on me while I was cumming!"

"What!" she screamed.

"Holy fuck, Alex, that's not good. Did she see my fucking panties; I saw her come out of her room, but I don't think she saw me. What in the fuck is she doing up this time of the night anyway?"

"She had to pee; I'm not sure when she opened my bedroom door; she shut it back pretty quickly, but I think she may have seen them in my hand out in the hallway."

"Fuck Alex, that's not good, that's not good at all!" she exclaimed.

"Maybe not, though she had to pee badly, and it happened quickly," I replied.

"Mel, what should I do now? What if she tells Dad fuck, I am so screwed?"

"Just calm down, Alex. She's not going to tell Daddy. Are you fucking kidding me? She knows he would probably beat your ass half to fucking death, same as I do, she's gone back to bed already, and I will feel her out in the morning and see what's on her mind, ok."

"Mel, I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No, Loverboy, I could never be mad at you. Don't worry about it. I will fix it in the morning, I promise, but in the meantime, bring me those fucking panties!" She barked.

About ten minutes or so later, Mel texted me, "Thanks, perv, I really needed that one, and I just soaked down a yellow pair for you; I put them in the hamper right on top, fix them up for me in the morning before Mama and Daddy get up and bring them to me, will you?"

"Sure thing, Mel, whatever you want, I love you." I text back excitedly.

"I love you too, Killer. Now get some sleep, and I'll see you early in the morning, ok?" she responded.

"You got it, Mel, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Loverboy."

............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Three)

When Susan turned from Alex's bedroom door after she had slammed it back quickly and then tried to tell him goodnight, she was utterly astonished. What in the fuck did she just witness? Was Alex just now jerking off into a pair of panties? She suddenly remembered seeing something in Alex's hand when she was still half asleep and about to piss all over herself. Panties! Alex had been coming from the bathroom with panties in his hand. Oh my god, Mel, he had been coming from the bathroom with a pair of Mel's dirty underwear in his hand.

It had been but a very brief moment, but she had seen his hand wrapped around his dick and the cum spurting from it as he cupped Mel's panties in his hand and filled the crotch of them. She had seen his enormous load of spunk running over the sides of his hand and onto the floor.

Susan felt butterflies in her stomach as she returned to her bedroom. Her husband, Derek, was fast asleep, and she was trembling all over when she slipped back into bed, pulled the blanket up over her, and slipped her hand down inside her underwear.

Susan lay there in the dark as still as possible with one hand beneath her nightshirt, squeezing her big nipples and the other down her panties as she moaned very quietly and masturbated to what she had just witnessed.

Alex had a beautiful cock on him, and she came hard in just minutes thrashing about and gasping loudly while thinking about how it had still been squirting cum when she saw it.

After her breathing calmed, Susan lay there in her soaking wet panties, thinking about how terrible what she had just done was even though she had never cum so fucking hard in her entire life. After thinking a long while, she finally got out of bed, went to her bedroom door, quietly opened it, and stepped out into the hallway again, gently pulling the door closed behind her.

(Chapter Four)

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers