Panty Tease

Story Info
He's teased in her panties.
1.8k words
4.52
14.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go lay down." she said with a sly sexy grin on her face. My day long erection was quick to follow her into the bedroom. Once in there after an embrace and a few kisses she untied the bathrobe I was wearing, and I shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor leaving me wearing nothing but the pink silk and lace panties I had been wearing all day.

She grinned at my obvious state of arousal. The thin, stretchy silk of the panties did nothing to conceal my massive erection. Every full blood vessel was showing through the silk and there was a massive spot of precum with more of the sticky liquid seeping through the as she eyed it.

"Wow." she said grinning. "If I had known my panties would have this effect on you I would have done this a long time ago." I felt heat rise in my face as I couldn't deny the effect the stretchy silky panties had on my state of arousal, and I let out an awkward chuckle.

She giggled at my state of embarrassment and gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying, "Don't be embarrassed baby. You're not the first guy to discover a love of wearing panties. Whether it's the soft silk and lace, or the kinkiness or both many guys love wearing girly panties. And I think it's incredibly sexy."

I felt a little better as she said that and let her guide me over to the bed. She laid me flat on my back while continuing to kiss me. The kissing and my throbbing erection distracted me until it was too late as she tied my wrist to the bedpost.

"Whoa baby what are you doing?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Trust me baby you'll love it." she said sweetly as she firmly fastened my wrist to the headboard with pantyhose. To enforce her point and ran a finger along the side of my aching penis encased in silky panties. This felt unreal after a day of near constant erection. Running her finger alongside instead of touching my erection directly made the silk rub the entire shaft of my penis at one making for one unreal sensation.

"Ooh ooh." I moaned as I tried to keep from blowing the load in my balls.

She let off but gave me a sly grin before saying, "I see your penis likes what we're doing." I couldn't really deny it as she took my other wrist and secured it like the other. She grinned at my obvious nervousness at being completely at her mercy.

"Now let's see if we can get you hard." she said.

"I think we've already done that." I said trying to ignore the dull ache forming between my legs.

Another sly grin and she said, "Oh you think you're hard now. Just wait until I'm done with you." I couldn't help but feel nervous again.

She reached down and lifted up on the waistband of the panties and partially pulled them down. My penis was blissfully free from the confines of the panties for the first time in over 12 hours as I saw the crown glistening with precum.

"Very nice." she said as she gave my shaft a gentle squeeze with her thumb and forefinger just under the crown forcing another glob of precum out of the tip. My relief from being freed from the panties was short lived though as after that single squeeze she let my penis go and quickly replaced pulled the panties back up over it. "What a bad boy you've been getting your panties all wet." she purred as I watched the fresh drop of precum ooze through the silky material. I knew then I was in for a long tease. I both looked forward to it and dreaded it.

She began tracing the crown of my penis through the wet panties very gently. Although she was barely touching it I could feel it intensely since I had so much pent-up arousal. I tried not to squirm as she continued to tease the head of my penis for several minutes forcing more and more precum out into the silky material. At the end she swiped up a drop on her finger and held it up in front of my face before grinning and wiping it on my nose and swiping down to my lips and chin.

After smearing my own precum on my face she let my penis rest for a few minutes but continued to tease me by tracing the leg and waistbands of my panties. This was maddening too since she was millimeters from my cock and balls. Judging my penis properly rested she then moved to running her fingers slowly up and down the shaft of my cock. Again, the sensation was unreal despite her being very gentle with my rock-hard shaft. To accentuate the tease as she ran her fingers up and down, she would use her fingernail to tease my shaft or use her fingers to give it a slight squeeze. This was enough to keep me at peak arousal but not enough to bring me over the edge.

She teased my shaft for what seemed like ages by which point my cock and balls had developed a constant ache and were periodically throbbing under her touch. She finally let up leaving me to deal with just the constant ache between my legs as my penis calmed down again. As I shifted my waist to try to get more comfortable, I watched as she moved off the bed and grabbed her phone. I watched in shock and horror as she took a couple of snapshots of my tied up in my silky pink panties.

She moved around beside me showing me the picture of me with a look of horror on my face tied to the bed wearing nothing but silky pink panties with a massive precum spot on it. She then swiped bringing up a close up of my panties. "Don't you look so cute in your panties all tied up?!" she said coyly.

"What are you going to do with those pictures?!" I asked in a panicked voice.

She gave me another coy grin before saying, "Oh I don't know. I'll probably just hold on to them for now."

She didn't give me time to argue about the pictures. Right after saying she said she'd hold onto the pictures she hoped back up onto the bed and gave my erection a long firm stroke. "Ahhh!" I moaned loudly as I squirmed under the unexpected stroke as I felt my penis give a massive throb.

She let up as she giggled before saying, "What's the matter baby?! Scared you're going to blow?!" Before I could respond she cupped my erection again and began slowly stroking again. Several times she brought me to the edge of blowing before letting off at the last second to let my penis calm down for a few seconds before starting again. This went on for several minutes before she let off giving me a wicked grin as she watched my penis throbbing inside the panties.

By this point my cock and balls were aching from over 12 hours of near constant arousal and her teasing was now just making it worse. But if I thought I was going to get any mercy any time soon I was mistaken. I watched as she eyed my erection with its blood vessels pulsing through the thin stretchy silk. She gave me another sly grin before moving her gaze down to my, up until then ignored, balls.

"Look at how swollen these balls are!" she said. I didn't need to see then to know they were indeed swollen beyond anything I thought possible. The ache was getting quite uncomfortable, and they felt like they weighed a ton.

What she did next did nothing to help my balls or my cock. She cupped my balls and gave them a squeeze. This forced pressure from them down into my raging erection. Another massive blob of precum forced its way out of my penis into the panties as my cock swelled more than I ever thought it could. She kept squeezing my balls and forcing more precum out of my cock until a steady dribble was slowly moving down towards the balls she was squeezing.

She eyed the stream of precum with glee again using her finger to smear some and paint it on my lips. "Look at what my sexy silky little panties have done to you." she said with glee.

I finally couldn't take it anymore the aching after she had been squeezing my balls had officially become unbearable. "Please!" I whimpered.

"Hmm begging I like that." she said as she went back to tracing the waistband of my panties.

"Please baby my balls are beyond blue." I pleaded as I watched her finger move back and forth over the lacy waistband of my panties right above my hardon.

"What are you willing to do in exchange?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Anything." I said without hesitation.

Without saying anything she again hopped off the bed and opened her lingerie chest at the end of the bed. She popped up a few seconds later with what I knew were her 'schoolgirl' panties. They were silky white panties with thin scalloped lace leg and waistbands and thick lacy ruffles on the seat. I remember the first time I saw her wearing them as she stripped out of the school girl costume she had on and nearly cumming in my pants.

My hyper aroused penis gave a throb and just the sight of the frilly panties she had pulled out. "I think these will be perfect for you to wear tomorrow. What do you think?" she asked.

"Aw come on! Haven't we done this panty play thing enough for now?!" I said exasperated.

She dropped the panties on the bed and said shaking her head grinning innocently, "Well ok if you don't really want me to finish you off."

She knew she had me where she wanted and within a few seconds my aching balls and massively swollen penis had me saying desperately, "Ok, ok you win just please finish me off."

Without a word she once again took control of my erection, and this time didn't let up and within a few seconds my cock and balls completely exploded. My whole body shook as my cock exploded like a cannon sending the biggest load of cum I had ever had all over the panties and seeping down my body onto the bed spread under me. She didn't stop stroking until my balls were completely drained and I was absolutely exhausted.

The last thing I remember as I was quickly overcome by sleepiness is seeing her snap a couple more shots of me tied up with now completely soaked panties before I completely passed out.