All Comments on 'Panty Thief Confesses All!'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Garbage

If this is a true story, then I hope you get caught soon, and revealed for what you are. A thief. If your gonna build a collection of any type of underwear, do what the rest of us do. Buy your own. It's so easy to do it on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!!!

I thought it was original and erotic.It is a unique point of view to tell a story from.I get off on panty stories when the guy risks exposure of his fetish.

menatvmenatvover 15 years ago
Also have a panty fetish

And I really LOVED reading this! I often have thoughts like this while I sample other women's panties...but haven't written them down in a HOT journal like account of this! Really really enjoyed it! so very erotic and hot...MMMM..

MenaTV

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To dream the impossible dream,

Note to a Princess -- Now this was funny, full of care and wonderfull writing. I was literally laughing aloud, shows what can be acheived in this format. I also had to laugh at the first comment, if he thought this was a true story what is his reality like? Many thanks. -- UK CYNIC

IshuiIshuiabout 6 years ago

Superb story !!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Deja vu

Great story that brought back lots of memories of panties from the past.

I had the very same experience of standing and talking with a woman while wearing a pair of her panties that I had just taken from her laundry. Almost over powering.

Back when I was young, there were only clothes lines for drying, no dryers. I had a paper route back then and we walked the route carrying papers in a bag. My route was run in the early morning before everyone was up, everyone wanted their papers for breakfast I guess. Anyway, sometimes I would cut through a bunch of apartment complexes where there were unit clothes lines. A few times I would find clothes hanging out over night and of course there were panties in with everything else. It was like picking apples off the trees. I only did it a few times and never got caught.

Now days it would be too risky to do that, even if there were still clothes lines in use. Now, I just buy what I want. Not as much fun, but a lot safer.

ThequothnameThequothnameover 2 years ago

Thanks for the walk down memory lane!! Nothing better in the world than wearing a woman’s intimates and even better when you have a collection from all the moms of your friends and wearing them back to their house ;).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous