Panty Trap Pt. 12

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
926 words
4.55
3k
5
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors barely shut behind us when we were on each other like a couple of b-movie porn stars. Her eyes bored into mine with what can only be described as a look of pure luck that I was in no condition to argue with. Ever since I had slipped on the silky pink panties with white polka dots, I had been at least semi hard. The rest of the time I was rock hard due to her near constant flirting and teasing with me.

After a few passionate kisses she gave me that pure lust look again and said, "Ok lover boy drop your pants." I should have been scared to death undressing in such a setting but was way way too worked up at this point to resist and quickly dropped my pants and kicked them out of the way.

"Oh my god!" she gushed as she got an eyeful of my engorged penis creating a massive tent in my panties. "So sexy!" she purred as she kissed me again and cupped my erection and gave it a couple of strokes. It took all my self-control not to blow my load right then and there.

I pulled her close in my arms and returned her passionate kisses part for the enjoyment but also partly hoping she would let off my cock that was super close to losing its load under her magical touch. I was successful for only a few seconds as she returned to stroking my cock with a passion and all I could do is lean up against the back of the elevator wall to keep from losing my balance.

"Your cock feels so hard and powerful." she purred as she nibbled on my bottom lip and continued to squeeze my hardon.

"You better be careful." I whimpered. "Those panties have given it a mind of its own."

She smirked at me before saying, "Don't worry baby. It won't blow before I'm ready for it to."

Her teasing continued as she moved from squeezing my cock down a bit to give my balls some attention. She squeezed them hard a couple of times making my cock swell to an unprecedented level and then after a couple of much gentler squeezed began to use her fingernails to tickle them.

I rapidly reached levels of arousal and hardness I didn't think were possible. The tickling of my balls under the silky panties was unlike anything I had ever felt before down there, and I was almost even scared to move for fear that it might make my way over hard cock blow the massive load my balls held.

My balls felt like a couple of water balloons filled to the brim and my cock felt like an over inflated blimp and she continued to tease me knowing she had me right on edge. I was so turned on and so scared at the same time as she continued to play with my cock and balls as the elevator moved slowly up.

Suddenly, without warning the bell chimed saying we had reached the floor we wanted. As the doors opened, she pulled back off of me and sexily beckoned me to follow her using one of the fingernails she was just seconds before tickling my balls with. I barely remembered to grab my discarded pants and half pull them on as I followed her out of the elevator.

We groped and kissed awkwardly as we moved down the, thankfully, empty hallway. As we passed the small room with the ice machine in it, she quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

She pushed me up against the wall beside the ice machine and said, "I can't wait anymore, I'm dying to get your cock in my hands again." Again, I was way too far gone to resist as she quickly dropped my pants herself this time giving my erection and long hard stroke as my pants dropped.

After I kicked my pants off again, she quickly took control of my cock again. She was clearly enjoying the control she had over me as she brought me to the edge of blowing about half a dozen times before letting off at the last second and letting my cock simmer for a few seconds before doing it again.

"You're so worked up." she purred. "I guess I shouldn't leave you like this. That would be mean."

I didn't have time to agree with her before she again took hold of my erection and stroked and rubbed harder than ever and didn't hold back until my cock exploded with a force, I didn't think possible. It felt like a bazooka going off between my legs as my cock pushed massive loads of cum all into my panties and down my legs. She didn't stop stroking until my balls were drained and my cock quit pulsing under her grip.

She gave me one more quick kiss on my bottom lip before saying, "Well it's been fun, but I really need to get in bed." and quickly walking out.

It wasn't until a few seconds later when my post orgasm fog/euphoria cleared a bit that I noticed that my pants were nowhere to be found. So here I was with no pants wearing pink panties that were now drenched in cum that was also dripping down my legs. As I was wondering how I was going to get out of this I heard two women's voices in the hall one of them saying, "Oh here's the ice machine."