Panty Trap Pt. 11

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1k words
3.76
3.2k
5

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on try them on, you'll love it. I promise." she said in a low purring sexy voice. That combined with her sexy as hell pouty face melted the little resistance I had left. I slowly slipped off my shorts and boxers giving myself a mental high five as she eyed my hardon with glee.

She then held out the lacy pink panties and beckoned me to step into them. I stepped in one foot at a time, and she slowly pulled them up my legs with a sly sexy grin on her face. Once she got the panties up around my waist my penis grew to full staff barely fitting inside the lower cut panties. The lace rubbing against my cock and balls was unlike anything I had ever felt. It was almost like a tickling sensation on my whole groin area, and I knew the sensation would keep me hard the whole time I had them on.

"Ooh very nice." she purred as she eyed my very tented panties. "Very nice indeed. I see someone likes wearing girly panties." I felt the heat rising in my face and she obviously noticed it because she said, "Don't be embarrassed baby. You're not the first guy and won't be the last to discover he likes wearing girly undies."

I didn't have time to worry about the embarrassment because next I watched as she moved her hand and traced the lacy material on each side of my erection making the lace rub against its whole length. This amplified the tickling sensation I was feeling by ten and I instantly struggled to keep my knees from buckling. After doing this several times I couldn't help but let out a loud moan.

She smirked at my reaction and said, "I see someone is discovering his love of lace too." She then eyed the spot of precum that was seeping through the lace and said, "You're a bad boy getting your panties all wet."

I gave up any pretext of being in control and said, "I can't help it. These things feel way to fucking good!"

Giggling at my statement she said, "I'm glad you're embracing your inner panty boy." She then moved me and had me place my hands of the back of the sofa and lean over slightly and spread my legs. Once in this submissive position she reached around me and took direct control of my erection and began to stroke.

If her tracing each side of my erection amplified the tickling sensation of the lacey panties by ten, then her stroking it directly amplified it by at least twenty. If she hadn't put me in this submissive leaning position, I would have quickly lost balance from the intense teasing.

She continued stroking my erection for who knows how long gently enough to drive me completely crazy but not enough to bring me over the edge. It was maddening and blissful at the same time. A few times she squeezed my erection more firmly a few times to bring me right to the edge only to let off at the last second and let my arousal simmer before continuing her gentle rubbing.

She didn't forget my ball either, which by this point felt like they held about 10 gallons of cum each, and gently squeezed and tickled them. This forced more pressure down into my erection swelling it to a level that I didn't think possible and making it throb constantly under her touch.

Then after keeping me on edge for what felt like ages, she released my hardon and grabbing my arm spun me around again to face her. Then she said softly, "Now big boy, close your eyes and keep them shut." I was way too far gone at this point to do anything but exactly what she said so I quickly shut my eyes.

Once my eyes were shut, I felt her touching me around the waist and leg bands of the panties and she still gave my cock a few rubs in between this to keep me on edge. Then I felt her trace a long line up each of my ass cheeks. After a few minutes of feeling her tracing the outline of my groin area she said I could open my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see her with a wicked grin on her face and a tube of superglue in her hand. I immediately reached down and tried to take the panties off, but they wouldn't budge. She giggled as I struggled to get the panties off with no success. She then urged me to hold still and in one last move she uncapped the tube again and squeezed two streams of superglue along each side of my erection. I felt the glue seep through the porous lace sealing my erection in place.

Then she gave me a chaste kiss on the lips and said, "Well I've really enjoyed this, but I've got to go."

I was even more shocked and said, "What! You can't leave me like this!"

"Sorry baby I've got to get to work." she said with a shy smile on her face.

"Come on you've got to help get these things off of me! Please!" I pleaded with her.

But it was too late. As I was begging her to help me, she was grabbing her purse and heading out the door. "Have fun." she said as the closed the door behind her.

Two things became apparent as I examined the panties now glued to me. One, I was completely trapped in them. Streams of glue around the whole waistband and each of the leg bands held them to me along with two streams up each ass cheek and two streams holding my erection in place. The second thing that quickly became apparent was that the arousal from her intense teasing would not quickly go away as during my examination of the panties I felt pressure back up from my cock into my balls in a most uncomfortable sensation.

I sat down on the sofa trying to ignore the throbbing ache that was developing in my balls wondering how I was going to get out of this pickle.