All Comments on 'Pantyhose Anniversary'

by rbsilky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

So erotic, my wife and I use hose the same way. We even started to use a strap on. Keep up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, did it for me!

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 3 years ago

5*

Sexy story, I hope there is more to come. My wife and I have been wearing pantyhose whenever we make love, we love it too!

FastreidyFastreidyover 2 years ago

I love your story, a bit fed up with domination and humiliation. Two people exploring and loving each other 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a love story really. 2 prople who love and respect each other that find a way to another level in their relationship. A happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it when a woman unexpectedly comes to understand how totally powerful pantyhose can be..I was a single, very successful doctor and she was a young nurse who had actually struggled to get through nursing school, having dropped out several times..but she totally realized she was in charge..I admitted that I couldn’t stop thinking about the white satiny shimmering pantyhose…sexiest wife ever..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife has seduced men ( a minister, a high school teacher, an insurance salesman, etc. ) wearing sheer nude to the waist pantyhose and no panties. The right kind of pantyhose are very seductive. She shows her pussy through the sheer crotch and they fall for her.

vinnyitalianvinnyitalian25 days ago

i love your story. my wife found my pantyhose few times but never confronted me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous