Pantyhose Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK." he said.

"I am going to blow your mind among other things because I have been having my own sexual thoughts and I figured out what you were up to."

He didn't have to know what I was up too.

CHAPTER V (CLIMAX)

After he undressed, I told him to sit on the side of the bed.

I first took the old pair and ran it along his cock and said see you made another wet stain. I then opened the new package and said I hope these feel as good on you as they do on me. He could not keep his hands off my ass and kept reaching for my pussy. I kept pushing his hand away. I told him to sit on the side of the bed. I leaned my ass and pantyhose clad legs against him and as my back was to him, I started to slide the hose over his legs. I told him to stand up and I turned toward him and ever so gently pulled them up. I said wait a minute and I unrolled the hose and took them off.

He seemed more than disappointed!

"I decided your cock and balls need a good shave."

I told him this since I felt like a new expert at this. now an expert. I told him to step in the tub and I got a wash rag nice and hot and I wrapped it around his balls and cock and made sure it was warm. I used my aloe shave cream to lather him up and ever so carefully and meticulously shaved his balls, dick and the entire surrounding area.

"We may have to address those legs another time." I said.

He always had really nice legs and I was admiring how nice his ass and legs looked in these silky nylons. I patted him down and I could see he was about to drip pre cum all over the floor, so I grabbed his cock and wiped the sticky wetness on my inner thigh.

"Sit back to the side of the bed. Let's try this again."

I slowly pulled them up to pull them up over his thighs and I positioned his cock and balls to fit nicely in the seamless pantyhose. His legs and ass looked good but seeing his shaved cock and balls and knowing he was super turned on got me turned on as he couldn't control the amount of pre-cum and his cock was standing fully erect.

"Does this feel as good as I think?" I asked.

He said, "You have no idea how good this feels."

I grabbed some pre-cum with my two fingers and rubbed it on my pussy and said I think I have some idea. He was shocked as he wondered if this was really his wife as neither of us ever did anything like this before. Pretty much straight sex.

I went into the closet and came out wearing my secretary glasses and a pair of heels.

"See what you started."

I took the original pair that he had played with and I slowly ran the sheer material along his erect cock and tied it around and every so often I just barely sucked the head of his cock. I pushed him down told him to close his eyes and rode my wet pussy over his mouth and he licked my clit as I slid back down. Our pantyhose bodies were making a swish sound as I gyrated my pussy on his cock. I told him to roll over and I could see his cock was not making it easy to lay flat, but I wrapped my legs inside his and slid up and down so that the two of us had our legs intertwined. I pushed him around on his back and I rubbed my nylon covered and wet pussy on his out of control pre-cum. I started sucking the pre-cum and his swollen head didn't take long to start spurting out semen through the black nylon. I rubbed it on his balls and then sucked every drop of cum leaving a big old wet spot.

He looked upset that he came so quickly but he didn't miss a beat. He crawled over and started sucking each of my toes and slowly made his way up my legs. When he got to my wet spot, he inserted his finger into my pussy through the sheer fabric and sucked his finger then put it in my mouth. This was not my husband, and this was not really happening I kept thinking. He opened my blouse and sucked my tits and made his tongue down to my pussy. He pushed his tongue into the fabric and started slurping my juices. He reached in and started fingering my clit while his teeth were biting my lips gently. I came almost as quickly as he had.

Afterwards we laid down, looked at each other and both thought the same thing,

"Where the hell has that been?", I said. "If it took a pair of pantyhose to do that, I told him I was ordering even more tomorrow."

We laid there all night and neither of us dared to take them off. We had another glass of wine and fell asleep with our legs wrapped around each other. The next morning, I woke up before Jeremy and I looked over to see him sleeping in his pantyhose and as I lifted the cover the smell of sex was still strong. I slowly reached my foot up and down his leg and made my way up to his balls where I started to rub them. He woke up and as soon as he realized where we still in our clothes from last night he started to spring to attention with little effort.

He couldn't keep his hands off my legs and ass and I saw him slide his hand on his own cock, so he was still loving my little gift. He started to lick every inch of my feet, my legs up to my inner thigh and he licked my pussy like he was trying to eat right through my pantyhose.

"Does this have to end", he said.

"As much as this cost, I hate to do this I said, but I want your cock in me and if you don't want to take them off, I will have to do this."

I ripped a hole in them and pulled out his swollen cock. We took turns sucking each other to the point where we couldn't wait any longer. He slid into my wet pussy and I clenched my muscles and squeezed his cock and I could feel the warm cum spurting out.

So now that we had an incredible new sexual adventure we laid there.

I said, "I guess I forgive you for borrowing my pantyhose without asking me."

We agreed we could find a lot of new ways to work our pantyhose into our next adventures. He said he has some ideas and I can't wait.

12