Pantyhose Bi Roommate

Story Info
My first pantyhose Bi encounter with a best friend roommate.
1.7k words
4.53
8.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My obsession with womens pantyhose began as a kid. Back then, most women were required to wear nylons while at work, and I happened to have an adopted mother and aunt who never went without various colors and types. My first interaction with pantyhose was with my aunt, but thats another story.

When I got out on my own, my obsession went full blown to where I was confidently buying my own Leggs control tops and thigh highs. I would go to my job during the day, and look forward to going home, showering, and slipping in to the silky soft material and an over sized shirt for relaxation, and of course, pleasure. About the age of 25 I had had a girlfriend who at the time was the only one who knew about my fetish, and would indulge in it with me, by buying a mini skirt, pantyhose, and silver strapped heels to tease me with. Eventually, she had to move away for her career and we mutually ended it. Unknown to me right away, she left all the nylons and her skirt and heels in a box hidden in my master bedroom closet.

Mind you, I simply had a strong fetish for nylons, never imagined being with another guy, just enjoyed the feel of pantyhose on my bare legs and ass. That is until money got tight, and I had to take in a roommate. Luckily, this guy I worked with needed a place to rent, and I figured, we got along great already, he should be a good candidate.

Brian, was his name and once he moved in, and we started hanging out together, I realized he was just not a lucky guy when it came to the ladies. Real quiet, always anxious around them etc. Our friendship grew and one night, while looking for a pair of my favorite Wolfords for bed, I happened upon the box of pantyhose, thongs, mini skirt and heels that my ex had left and a blonde wig.

This got my gears going, and I had already fantasized about his big manly hands on the back of my head while I was wearing pantyhose, for whatever reason I found him turning me on more and more every day.

So every night after that for a month, I would do as I always did, slip into my pantyhose after a shower, dress normal, always had socks on so he wouldn't know my secret, but now, with his room right across from mine, at the end of the night, I would slip off my socks and pants, leaving just my bare ass and legs under a big tee shirt. I would purposely leave my door open and a leg or part of my pantyhosed ass exposed in the hopes that he would see and be turned on as well. He never let on that he had seen me, but the noises I'd hear passing by the bathroom door and the amount of time he was in there told me all I needed to know. So one friday night we went out to a club in the city, he got a little more intoxicated than I did, and I had to drive us almost an hour back to the 2 story house we rented. He didnt know it, but I had been hard damn near all night due to wearing a pair of Queen sized, suntan,Leggs Control top pantyhose. That night we did a lot of talking on the drive home while he sobered up and then he told me something I thought he'd never really say. He jokingly told me to suck his dick at something I said. Being typical guys I snipped back with "Id suck the wrinkles out of your balls, don't play with me" just to see where it would go, and as I stopped at the red light right before our house, he said "take it out then." as he reaches over and grabs my throbbing cock without missing any of it, like he knew it was ready to go already. I pulled into the driveway and put the car in park. He told me quit being a little bitch as we got out the car and was going into the house.

Brian flopped down on the couch and turned on the Tv. kicking off his shoes. I turned on the dim light next to the couch and kicked off my shoes and my sock slipped off, exposing my suntan, pantyhosed foot. Brian saw it immediately, like he knew the whole night, and was waiting for it. So when I went to sit down next to him, he told me to "Stop, come here real quick" so I moved to stand right in front of him saying what? I didnt know what was coming, but I got excited fast at the thought of what could be about to happen. He laughs and says, "Why dont you go ahead and take those pants off, lemme see that sexy ass in them pantyhose, I know you wear them, you sure don't hide it up in your room." I didn't know what to do, I mean, this moment I had fantasized a lot about. He said come closer, and went to unbutton my pants and slide them down, exposing my pantyhosed, legs, ass and cock. He wasn't interested in my cock, he motioned for me to turn around showing him my tight, virgin bubbled ass and started caressing it with his powerful hands. Next, I felt his hands on my hips, it felt so fucking hot as he put pressure on them while standing up himself. His pants slid down and he stepped out of them. I could feel his hard cock head brush against my pantyhosed ass and then his hands went back to my hips as he pulled himself closer to me. My god his cock felt huge, but it felt so good in the crack of my soft ass as well. He ground it against me while slipping his one hand down to my soft, warm hole, and circling my hole with his fingers, through my nylons. I gasp but did not want him to stop. That's just what he did.

Brian sat back down on the couch after hitting the dimmer switch to off and then told me to turn around and face him. When I turned around, his almost 8 in thick af cock was standing straight up. He told me very confidently, "Suck the wrinkles out of this bitch" and told me to get on my knees, while putting his cock back in his boxers. I couldn't believe what I was doing! I was ok with ALL of this and wanted more. So I got on my knees with his left leg between my legs and gently sat my warm, pantyhosed hole on his bare shin. I had never sucked another guy off before. All I knew is what I had learned from chicks giving me blow jobs, so I started with that. He said "take it out and make love to it with your mouth bitch" and I was drunk off of the rush of hearing that and knowing this was happening. I rested my arms on the top of his thighs, grabbed the band of his boxers and pulled, his huge cock sprung out, looking at me. It fell over and laid upon his upper thigh, which was my cue. I put my left hand on the base of his throbbing cock and licked the head while it was laying there and every flick of my tongue made it jump up, which gave me a perfect opportunity to suck the head right into my mouth. Then i grabbed just below the head of his cock with my index finger and thumb in a circle around it, standing his glorious cock up and moved it down as my throat took in more and more of his beautiful cock, his balls were soft like my legs, as I rubbed them with my other hand, holding the base. I sucked in on my way backing up and flicked my tongue on my way down while circling my hand up and down with my mouth.

Within a few minutes, I felt his balls tighten up so I slowed it down a bit, licked his shaft, flicked the skin under the head with my tongue. He was letting it be known through his moans and "Oh my gods" that I was doing everything right. Suddenly, I felt him lean over me and grab my hips pulling my ass around with his cock deep in my throat, to the edge of the couch saying "Get up here and let me play with this ass". I did as told, while gently sucking on his head, I remembered to arch my back, it was always sexy af to me when a chick did that. As I continued working his beautiful cock, the slobber was building around my mouth, lubricating him so much that I started making loud slurpping and sucking noises with each motion, that seemed to really get him going as his cock kept throbbing and his strong hand grabbed me by the back of the head and he started throat fucking me, I had no time to gag, only do as his pantyhosed bitch is supposed to. I felt his other hand reaching under my nylons and again circling my warm hole with his large fingers, until one strong thrust of his hips, where he slid his middle finger down to the last knuckle in my tight hole. My god, I was in total bliss in my pantyhose as his rhythm in and out of my ass with his finger began to match my head bobbing up and down his huge cock. He let go of the back of my head and focused on finger fucking me, which made me suck his dick harder and faster until he made three grunts and said "Here it comes, I'm coming!" as shot after shot got swallowed, shot after shot went all in my pantyhose from my own excitement of being his pantyhosed slut. He fell back and eventually made it up to his room. As did I, cleaning myself up and putting on a new pair of Leggs and a new shirt to do tease him as soon as he woke up the next day, but I'll save that for another story.