All Comments on 'Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Pushed all my buttons

Thanks, Jasmine. What a wonderful story. As my Lit name shows, I have a craving for women's legs, feet, and toes - but mostly feet and toes. I love to worship - kiss, lick, suck - female feet and toes. I love sucking her toes, licking around and between them, and sucking groups of and individual toes. And after that, I'm ready to orally worship her - eat her pussy. Kiss, lick, suck her lips, slit, and clit. You hit all my cravings in your story. I loved it. I did not hesitate to give it the 5 stars it deserves except to wish I could give it 100 or 1,000 or even a million. Thanks for arousing me. What other reason would I read stories here except to be aroused? Thanks again.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
WOW 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I definitely hope there more to this fabulous. Magnificent storyπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž I totally love reading your stories so much,😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 thank you.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Truly spectacular

This might just be my new favorite story of yours, which says a lot since I love so many of them. I'm a sucker for female legs and feet in stockings / pantyhose, so a story about a young woman using her pantyhose feet to hypnotize and seduce other women is absolutely perfect. :)

A lot of your stories (and in particular, your "Pet Teacher" story) were major inspirations to the story I am publishing here. Heck, I didn't even know there was a pantyhose brand with the name "Polly" in it when I chose that name for the submissive character in my story. That's a really awesome coincidence, IMO.

rbtddsrbtddsover 4 years ago
Great Fantasy

Always a great read. Keep them cumming.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 4 years ago
You write

Some seriously hot sex scenes! I’m not remotely into pantyhose but you’re starting to get to me. Teacher/student fantasies however... that particular fantasy I made reality a couple times long ago. Teachers are easy ;). Sincerely hope that one part of this story Is only sad fiction about Teach.

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
A genuine masterpiece!

What an astounding twist - to write as a woman encountering you and outing you! It's almost an origin story for much of your writing, and from it I grow even more admiring of your imagination and writing talents. I am studying you and hope one day to be as entrancing in my own stories!

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 4 years ago
Fan

You excell again Jasmine and I am another who would love this series to continue

Caz_yes_I_didCaz_yes_I_didover 4 years ago
I’ll put some pantyhose on just for you

So well written, had me intrigued from the start, I don’t know anything about hypnotism, or if it really works like that, but who cares, it is such a beautiful well written and believable story. xx

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
loving this

another well written story, we need more expressive talent like you.

retnavysec69retnavysec69over 4 years ago
More please

I enjoy your stories please keep this 1 going for a long series

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 4 years ago
Dang!!!!!!

Why are there only 5 stars to select?!! You need so many more. You are a Superstar!!! Horsegal and I love this one so much and await the continuation. We both hope certain parts of this story and other recent offerings are not true to life. If they are, please understand, we both offer our love and support.

Your devoted fans,

Brokelance and horsegal

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Please write a squeal. Would love to see Jasmine and her daughter get it on!

burrito54burrito54over 4 years ago
Awesome

What a great start to what I presume will be truely great read.. hope this the first of many to come. Keep up the awesome work Jasmine

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 4 years ago
Still the best

I do not know how you do it but please never stop

decimusdecimusover 4 years ago
That is a great story.....

Real inner life, and horny as hell....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silky best

Wished it was longer, but hoping there will be many more chapters. Still deserves 5 stars.

partisan59partisan59over 4 years ago
Looking forward to more.

I love the premise, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when the subject is more...resistant.

Valleyvixin74Valleyvixin74over 4 years ago
A truth often ignored

As a submissive one of the things I learned slowly was the biggest barrier to my submission was trust. You can submit only to the degree you trust without any doubt you are protected and cherished. Your writing here does not require a suspension of belief because you make it clear the teacher knows she is protected and cherished, and may thus safely submit. The safer you feel, the deeper you may submit.

Ownership, not abuse. This was amazing. Sexy, sexy, sexy!

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
Great start

This series has fun potential. I can't wait to read the next installment.

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
A Pantyhose Tale That's Worthy!

All pantyhose tales are great, but this one is, truly, worthy of the "5" rating! In fact, if there was a "10", it would be worthy of that, as well! I can't wait to see where you take us next.

Leatherface1111Leatherface1111over 4 years ago
Yes please.

One of my favorite writers writing about two/three of my favorite topics, how could I not ask for follow-up chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This may sound a little crazy

You could make Courtney make Brie a submissive with the hypnosis. It would be hard to do but if done right it could be one of the hottest stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, but I liked "Hypnotic Hosiery: A Professor Falls" a bit better. It would be cool for you to continue either of these into a series. They are both some of your highest quality erotica.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Same shit

Different story...

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Good one!

I love reading your stories, just as the rest of us, yet this one got me going even better,

Maybe it wad the long explanayion about hypnosis, yet there was also a part of the old you I really like.

Please keep this one going, and especially, the connection between these two.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
great story of hypnosis and submission

This is a wonderful story of submission and control, and I love the element of hypnosis. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like a lot the story and have been waiting ages to see the next chapte.

Any chance to see it soon?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

413. I liked it - a new twist on seduction. It now deserves a continuation.

AYuriLoverAYuriLover2 months ago

Annoyed at the feminist bullshit:

"Are you even eighteen?" she asked, the barrier in her subconscious holding her back being a generic age that some men chose to define as when a girl should be legally allowed to have sex with anyone.

That is for both boys and girls. Its primary reasons to exist are to stop predators, people from taking advantage of young folk that don't understand better. You want predatory to be legal? I thought she was a genius not an idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...