Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept licking, lapping up my cum like it was her last meal, until my orgasm was completely dissipated.

I then said, "Lie on your back, Jasmine."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, looking up at me with lust in her eyes and my cunt cum making her face shine.

Once she was in positon, I spread her nylon-clad legs and asked, "Do pets in your stories wear panties?"

"No."

"So what does that mean?"

"I shouldn't be wearing panties."

"Why not?" I asked, as I traced my finger over her pussy lips, which were hidden by the pantyhose and panties, and yet their shape protruded clearly.

"Because pets' cunts should be easily accessible to their Mistress," she said correctly, so much like her own characters.

"Good girl," I encouraged, and as I didn't want to ruin her expensive pantyhose, I ordered, "Lift up your ass."

She obeyed.

I pulled the pantyhose and panties down to her ankles, but not off, and buried my face into her pussy.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned on contact.

I licked her pussy using a technique I'd actually first read about in one of her stories, where I did the alphabet from A to Z on her pussy. It was a way to be completely unpredictable as you explored a woman's oasis of lust.

"Please don't stop," she moaned as her body writhed, her orgasm building quickly.

"Come for me, Jasmine," I said, after only getting to the letter R.

"Yes, Mistress, so close," she moaned, as I hurried frantically through S, T, U, V... and on W she splattered my face with a gush of cum while wordlessly reaching orgasm... although her sounds and gush spoke volumes.

A picture may tell a thousand words, but an orgasm speaks infinity.

I lapped up her cum until her orgasm faded, and then I pulled her panties and pantyhose back up.

I sat up and said, "Relax, Jasmine, just relax."

She faded back into relaxation and slowly, I brought her back to reality. I implanted some further suggestions:

-You are beautiful

-You will no longer wear panties

-You are not to blame for your divorce

-You love cunt

-You are a good mother

-You want to get fucked by a strap-on cock

-You are perfect

-I left a trigger word

As she returned to her true self she said, as she stretched her arms, "What time is it?"

"5:00," I answered, realizing that had taken us over an hour.

"Wow," she said, looking confused, "I lost track of time."

"Me too," I smiled.

"I really need to get home," she said, standing up.

"I should too."

"Thanks for listening," she said, looking down at me and seeing I had no shoes on.

"Any time," I offered.

She paused.

She looked at me.

She looked curiously at the wet spot on the couch where she'd been sitting.

I smiled, "Yes, silkstockingslover, you are now my cunt licking, toe sucking pet."

"Oh, God!" she said, as I'd also left a trigger for her to remember everything if I used the phrase, 'toe sucking pet'.

I stood up and kissed her.

She was stoic at first.

But after a few seconds, she began kissing me back.

When I broke the kiss a minute later, she said looking all concerned, "I could be fired."

"Jasmine, I would never let that happen," I said, "a Mistress's job is to protect her submissive pet."

"I can't believe I told you I was silkstockingslover," she said.

"I can't believe my favourite writer is also my teacher," I said.

"And not to mention, your pussy-pleasing, cunt-licking, nylon-sucking pet," she listed off with a smile.

"Well, that too," I smiled.

She then asked, "Are you planning to use your hypnosis skills on any others?"

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I smiled, before I kissed her one last time... for now.

THE BEGINNING.

In the works: Pantyhose Play: Cheerleader Pet