Paper Domme

Story Info
Brittany attempts her paw at domination with mixed results.
1.6k words
5
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna cum, boy?" Brittany moaned, trying to emulate that sexy purr she'd heard her girlfriend Jessie do so many times. A soulful cry that was erotic and arousing, but didn't allow for any room to question who was in charge.

It hadn't worked.

"Sure." A bemused Nathan replied, without any contrition in his voice. There may have been a tremble of lust, at best, but while Nathan had agreed to 'submit' to some femdom at Brittany's hand, he showed no signs of bowing under his wife's authority.

Nathan certainly liked what he saw as Brittany rode his cock, the bratty submissive was laid stretched out on his back with a hot ass redhead on top of him, nothing more than a green harness to support her massive rack. He looked up at his wife with a lustful, teasing smile as the curvaceous canine rode her husky stud. Her wet tightness was so soft yet gripped his dick like a vice! Horny for her husband, Brittany's pussy desperately milked her rock hard stud for every drop of cum he was worth. She moved her thick hips up and down with surprising speed, given the considerable heft to her figure. A pleasant ripple traveled across her full curves each time her heavy rump collided with Nathan's pelvis. Her bountiful breasts bouncing, ass clapping, modest belly jiggling: putting on a great show for her lover. As a bonus? She was wearing some sort of harness around her breasts, Nathan didn't know what to call it, made of green leather straps. But Nathan didn't need to know what the contraption was called to know he liked the way it looked

"No!" Brittany cried, doing her best to scold her husband, but not coming off very convincing. "You're supposed to be my good boy."

Nathan, with great difficulty, managed to hold back a laugh. "Alright, Mistress, yes. I would like to cum."

It was tough for Nathan to take "Mistress Brittany" seriously, as his wife was a born submissive; in the bedroom, at least. She was too sweet and loving, towards those she cared about at any rate, and simply too eager to please... both her partners and herself! Besides, Brittany was happiest when others were in control. Not only did it scratch a tremendous itch in the deepest regions of Brittany's mind to submit, a place she didn't understand fully for herself, but it was a much needed reprieve from her day-to-day life of running Lewd Brews to allow someone else to handle the reins for a while. However, every now and again, such as tonight, Brittany would, for some reason, get a wild hair up her ass to be dominant.

The first time Nathan had hardly objected: even if he was being slightly bratty at the moment. In fact, he'd been excited the first couple of times Brittany had suggested she take a dominant role in the bedroom. He loved to try new things in the bedroom, and the prospect of getting dommed by his typically uber submissive wife was a new and exciting prospect. Besides, he loved getting fem dommed by the tiny and petite Jessie. Why wouldn't it be sexy to have his much bigger wife give it a try?

Now, after so many failed attempts, Nathan knew better. Brittany had tried at least a hundred times in the dozen years they'd been a couple, and every time Brittany ended up falling to her natural desires. Submitting to Nathan like the good submissive girl she really was. In fairness, Nathan supposed, he wasn't making it easy on Brittany tonight. But even on the occasions when he'd done his best to comply with Brittany's orders? The result had been the same: his submissive wife on the bottom, where she belonged.

"That's better." Brittany said, with a grin. "You wanna cum boy? Beg to cum for mommy."

Only Brittany was in trouble, and both huskies knew it.

In her eagerness, Brittany had ridden Nathan too hard too early. She hadn't paced herself, and was starting to run out of steam. Her legs starting to burn, heart racing, cheeks flushed with both exertion and arousal, all while Brittany's own need to climax was quickly building. Nathan's cock felt too good inside her. He scratched that same 'itch' that drove Brittany insane with lust and pleased her like nothing else could. She loved the way her stud felt as his massive, veiny, throbbing cock passed over her soft folds, stretching and filling her in an incredible way that was too sensational for words.

"No." Nathan said flatly.

"No?" Brittany asked, her dominant facade crumbling like a sand castle in the waves.

"No." Nathan repeated. "You're gonna beg for me to cum."

Brittany merely stammered in reply, desperate for the right words to say. She'd really wanted to go the distance this time, to successfully dominate Nathan! Yet, the fact that Nathan had called her bluff and was now turning the tables on his wife, putting in her place, turned her on more than ever. Brittany bit her lower lip and began to slow down in riding Nathan's cock, distracted in addition to being exhausted.

Nathan wasn't having that. "Did I tell you to slow down?" He barked, although that was a bluff all his own. Nathan had pretty good control over his orgasms, he'd gotten lots of practice pacing himself over the years. Nevertheless, he was still only flesh and blood. If Brittany kept riding like this, he was bound to pop sooner or later. Sooner, all too likely.

"No, sir." Britany replied. Her short stint as "Mistress" officially over.

"Then don't." Nathan snarled, causing Brittany to groan in displeasure, but obediently speed up.

"Don't talk back." Nathan added, in response to Brittany's groan, swatting his curvy husky on her big backside. "Now be a good girl and beg, like cum hungry slut you are."

"Please cum inside me?"

"That's something, I suppose." Nathan snorted. "But I know you can do better than that. Try again... with some feeling!"

"Please cum inside me, daddy?" Brittany said, with much more feeling this time. Her voice taking on that high-pitched tenner that seemed impossible for a girl her size. The voice she always used when she was about to climax.

Usually, Nathan would have made Brittany beg longer. He had to admit, it stroked his ego whenever his wife begged for him to cum inside her. Plus, anything that drew out sex was a good thing in his book. But, there was that pesky limitation of the male anatomy rearing its ugly head. "I will." Nathan said. "But cum for me first, cum on. Cum for your daddy. Squirt on his cock!"

Brittany didn't need to be told twice.

She sat her ass down with full force, grinding up against Nathan and making sure every last millimeter of Nathan's throbbing shaft was in her pussy. She ground her body against him, bearing her full weight down on him and riding Nathan for all he was worth. Nathan was starting to get worried he'd be able to go the distance, knowing he was going to bust at any moment, when finally it happened: Brittany came. She came with an earthshaking, toe clenching, screaming, squirting orgasm that caused her eyes to roll back in her head. Her entire body spasming, trembling from head to toe as a full-body orgasm that rocked Brittany's entire soul. Her pussy clamped down on Nathan's cock tighter than it had ever been before as she squirted all over her beloved mate.

"Good girl!" Nathan cried. "Cum for me! Cum for your daddy!"

"Yes!" Brittany cried, clutching Nathan's chest and digging her crawls into his pecs so hard Nathan thought she might draw blood. "Cum inside me, fill my pussy."

Nathan was only too happy to oblige, not that he had much choice in the matter. It was that wonderful moment during sex where none was truly in charge. Both husband and wife were slaves to their desires. Nathan's dick twitched over and over, pumping his wife full with another round of cum. Gallons of his hot spooge filled Brittany, causing her belly to bloat outwards round, growing full and heavy to the point Nathan thought she might pin him to the bed. She grew so big that Brittany's hands could no longer reach her stomach. So big, it appeared as if she had swallowed a weather balloon: she started to feel like a blimp, as her belly grew to be almost as wide as the nine-foot tall giantess was tall.

Brittany clutched her belly as it stretched outwards, simply along for the ride at this point. One might think such a rough, primal fucking with such an intense finish might be painful... and there was a measure of discomfort to be sure as her belly stretched to contain a sea of cum. However, Brittany's sheer pleasure far outweighed any discomfort she felt from her cum inflation. Becoming so round and full with her lover's seed was something else that scratched that otherwise intangible itch deep in her physic.

Finally, after a minutes long orgasm in which he'd pumped his wife perhaps as full as she'd ever been, the last spurt of Nathan's load slowly trickled from his cock. He gently pushed his heavy, cum stuffed wife from his lap, so he could snuggle up behind her without getting crushed. For a while the two lovers sat in mutual contentment, enjoying the afterglow of their carnal afternoon, until Nathan finally spoke up.

"And you thought I was going to beg to cum inside you." Nathan asked with a raised eyebrow. "Haven't you learned I own the pussy yet?"

Brittany, with her natural inclination to argue, wore a sly smile as she thought of a snappy rejoinder. Finally, she thought she had something... but it didn't matter. Before Brittany could speak, Nathan planted a kiss on her lips. Silencing the cum inflated husky and wiped her mind of any cogent fault. Love drunk and cum dumb, Brittany could only lay there in her lover's arms and revel in the love she felt for her husband.