Paperwork Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the corner of my eye I noticed that my sisters had much bigget breasts than me. While I had an ok B cup, they all 3 of them had Ds or double Ds. I had to admit I was a bit jealous.

My attention was suddenly directed as the door when a man dressed in a similar uniform as little Amy walked in. He quickly scanned the room and then locked eyes with me. I immediately sent my eyes to the ground not daring to look directly at his piercing eyes.

"You, what is your number?" He asked. But as I couldn't reply I displayed my chest and pointed at my written number.

"4456?" He look at his Ipad and confirmed my number. "Yes, that's the one. Alright let's go. I'm wrangler Eric, you're coming with me."

What? Why? I'm supposed to do a medical examination. What does this mean? Eric provided a leash from his back pocket, attached to my collar's front ring.

Wait! I'm not walking out there like this! I began pulling back and Eric pulled harder in frustration.

"4456, move! I'm not going to tell you again."

I should have listened as what followed was not a good time.

Eric poked me with his shoch prod for half a second and it sent jolting pain throughout my entire body. I ceased all resistance.

Remaining on my knees he pulled my leash and I followed obediently fearing another strike. I looked back to my sisters and Allie mouth to me "stay strong sister."

End of part 1.

12