All Comments on 'Papi's Special Girl'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story with a surprisingly wholesome ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best sissy story on literotica in many years. Absolutely brilliant writing.

jackerwoojackerwooover 2 years ago

very good story , why is it that i would enjoy the idea of surrender to an older black man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my fav story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Siss11

Your stories are hot. I wished I was the character in each story.

I love them.

I came alot reading them

trishasissysubtrishasissysubabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing and very personal vibe! Are you a NY gal? You got that Dominicano thing going real nice hehe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i love the balance of love, devotion, thoughtfulness, erotic ecstasy, submission, obedience, and total power exchange between Papi and Ivory. While Ivory's options were limited by his circumstance, he seemed to accept and even enjoy most aspects of his relationship with Papi. I would very much like to have a similar experience in a power exchange relationship. If i had found my Papi earlier in life, i might have found my own true calling. Thanks for writing this story and helping me to create that experience in my imagination.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 month ago

Pimpin’ ain’t easy!! Although it can be profitable.

The way I see it, you’re Ivory - once a typical tiny white cocksucker - metamorphosized into one fine piece of ass once Crystal feminized her with sexy gurl attire and sluttish makeup. Before she was scared, dirty and frequently subjected to extreme abuse by trucker. Papi protects her, gives her shelter and all the BBC her boi pussy could ever desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous