Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
Adria continues to turn my world upside down.
4.7k words
4.55
28.3k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of muffled pleasure, and the feeling of a set of warm lips engulfing my cock.

I opened my eyes, looked up to see Adria curled over me, sucking me off dutifully. I recalled the night before, sending Alyssa back to her desk, wishing to be awoken the next morning with a blowjob. My genie slut had remembered my wish and executed it to perfection.

Popping her cumslut lips off of my cock, she turned to me with a smile. "8:30, Master, just as you wished for..."

I laughed, letting my head fall back onto my pillow. "That's a good little slut.."

I felt myself nearing climax already as she went back to work - she must have been sucking long before there was enough stimulation actually awaken me.

"I wish every girl who sucked my dick was a hungry cum dumpster who begs for my cum."

Snap. I felt Adria's lips pop off once again, spitting on her hands before gripping my cock tightly and beginning to stroke it, faster and faster, harder and harder. "Cum for me, Master. Cum all over my face, my perfect slut face. I know you have such a big load inside of you. Let it all out, Master, cover your slut's face in your cum. I want to be a good cum whore for you. I need it so badly, Master, please, please, cum for me..."

With a groan, I gave my genie whore her wish, once again dousing my face in rows and rows of hot, sticky cum, drawing an intricate pattern across her face as she giggled in delight. When it was all said and done, she bent back down, began to lick my cock clean, until there wasn't a single drop left.

"Thank you, Master..." she said, smiling over at me. "So. What manner of depravity shall we get into today?"

I laughed. "I've got some ideas."

I rolled off my bed, letting my still-hard cock dangle breathe in the cold autumn air. If this had been a day before, I would have cursed the gods for denying me relief. Now, I blessed them, for I experienced relief simultaneously with my continual, ever-churning yearn to be pleasured, in a world where I wouldn't have to go a minute without it. I looked about the room, a drab, lonely single without much decoration to it. I stood, surveyed my small, beige-walled kingdom, my gaze eventually landing on the bronze-skinned, white-haired slut lying seductively on the bed, cum dribbling down her face and onto her heaving tits.

"What I need in here..." I thought aloud. "...is more of you."

Adria smiled. "That can be arranged. Just give me a wish."

I pondered the query for a moment. "I wish for three young sluts... a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, all as attractive as they can be in my eyes... to live in my dorm as my sex slaves, devoted to worshipping me whenever I am in this room."

My genie slut giggled up at me. "What an excellent wish!" With a flourish, her hand raised, her fingers snapping in the air, and when I turned around, there stood three beautiful girls, each up to my exact specifications, totally naked before me, with beautiful tits, dripping pussies, and lust in their eyes, but even so, they stood there patiently, waiting for their orders.

"I wish that my sluts would dress in expensive lingerie."

Snap. The three of them were immediately clad in lacy underwear, excruciatingly revealing and matching each girl's appearance, making my cock dance as it hung there, begging to be used. I watched as the three girls' eyes wandered to it, looking at it intently.

"What are their names?"

"They have none."

I turned to Adria. "What do you mean?"

"I created them. These three women did not exist before you wished them to. They are totally new creations, whose only motives are to bring you pleasure."

Fuck, did I like the sound of that. I turned back to them, examined their bodies, imagined what other scenarios I could put them in.

"I want to revise my previous wish. I wish that my sluts would wear 'Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3' shirts, except instead of Thing, they say Slut. These are to be tailored to match each slut's personality. Crop top, tight, oversized, et cetera. They are to wear nothing else."

A snap, and the three girls transformed again. The redhead, Slut 1, suddenly bore her shirt, cut at about the two-thirds point into a crop top that hugged her breasts beautifully, exposing her erect nipples. The brunette, Slut 2, wore a full shirt, but undersized, so it hugged her form beautifully, and, if I wanted to, could likely be ripped open easily, a thought which tantalized me. The blonde, Slut 3, wore an oversized shirt, which hid her beautiful figure but turned me on nonetheless. I scanned her body, noted it ended just below the waist, delighted in knowing that she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Listen close, Sluts," I began. "When I am here, you are to devote all of your time to pleasuring me. Nothing else in this world matters. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," they replied in seductive unison.

"Whenever I'm not in the room, you are to spend all of your time masturbating and pleasuring each other. However, during this period, you will not be able to cum. Only I can make you cum. Is that understood?"

They nodded in sync. "Yes, Master."

"Your personalities will be fleshed out later. Your names are Slut 1, Slut 2, and Slut 3. I am your God, and you are my servants. Do you understand?"

Their lustful smiles grew. "Yes, Master."

I knew the rest didn't need saying, that it had already been implemented from previous wishes. I looked back at Adria, who gave me an eager and approving nod, before I turned back to them.

"Well, Sluts?" I asked. "Pleasure me before I go to class."

Instantly, the faces of my three beautiful women contoured into expressions of joy and lust and desperation. "Yes, Master..." they said in unison, their chorus more beautiful than anything I'd heard before. They stepped forwards towards me, their hands beginning to roam my body, pressing themselves against me, grinding, reaching up to kiss me, tongues dancing, mouths moaning, reaching down to caress me, my dick coming to life once more. I fell back onto the bed, looked to the side to see Adria, smiling in glee, sitting at the foot of the bed, masturbating as she watched. My gaze turned back to the task at hand, as Slut 3 knelt down before me, her beautiful ruby lips beginning to kiss my cock before enveloping them in her warm mouth, bobbing up and down, slowly, gently. Sluts 1 and 2 laid on the beds beside me, pressing their bodies up against me. When I kissed one, the other whispered sweet mantras in my ear: "Use us, Master... We were made to pleasure you... We were made to serve you..."

I reached up along their hourglass bodies, as one hand began to grasp at their tits, both constrained against the fabric. I dug my fingernails into the cloth, simultaneously ripped both shirts open at once, and as the fabric swayed to the side their beautiful, perky, tight tits were bared to me once more. Slut 1 had nipple piercings, which I twirled between my fingers, bringing moans of pleasure to her lips, while Slut 2 vibrated with pleasure as I kissed her, gripping her tit tightly, kneading it in my hand.

"Our tits belong to you..."

My hands then traveled south once more, gliding across their waists, settling on their asses, gripping a cheek in each hand, reeling them in closer to me, feeling as they grinded against my waist.

"Our asses belong to you..."

My hands traveled around, making their way beneath them, and almost in unison I slipped a finger into their pussies, damp and dripping with pent-up lust, as they moaned together.

"Our pussies belong to you..."

I looked down at Slut 3 as I fingered 1 and 2, dutifully sucking and sucking. I could tell her knees were digging into the wood uncomfortably, but that did not matter in the slightest to her. All that mattered was my pleasure. All that mattered was my cock. She flipped her hair back as she bobbed, up and down, up and down, her lips tight around me.

"You like that, Master?"

"You like 3 sucking your cock like a good little whore?"

"We're so horny for you, Master..."

"We'll do anything to pleasure you..."

"Suck your cock all day..."

"Fuck your cock all day..."

"Who needs class..."

"When you have sluts?"

1 leaned in close as I watched 3 continue to worship my length, and felt as 2 began to kiss my neck. "Fuck me first, Master, please, I'm so horny..."

2's head perked up. "No way! First is the worst, second is the best!" She straightened up, leaned into my ear, mirroring 1. "Please fuck me first, Master. Ravage my pussy. It's all for you. It'll always be all for you."

3's lips popped off of my cock. "I'm the one who's been sucking and sucking down here, Master," she begged, stroking my cock faster and faster, her lithe little fingers growing tighter and tighter. "Don't I deserve a reward?"

2 scoffed down at her. "You call that sucking? Move aside, 3. Let me show you how a REAL whore sucks her Master's cock!"

2 slid down from the bed, landed on her knees before 3. Shoving her out of the way, she went down with earnest, with desperation, as though she needed to prove herself. 3 whined, trying to shove her back, but 2 wouldn't give.

"While they're fighting, Master..." 1 began to whisper again. "You know you want to fuck me first. I'm Slut 1 for a reason, aren't I? I know you like my tits..." She straightened her back, cupped her tits in her hands. "You'll like my pussy even better, I promise..."

3 turned quickly towards 1. "There's no way Master likes your tits more than mine!"

"Then show them."

"Make me!"

"Gladly..."

1 slinked to the floor, staring 3 straight in the eyes as she reached down, and with one fluid motion, disrobed 3, leaving her totally bared. The two stared down at each other's tits, beginning to touch them, grope them, massage them, as if compelled, until, with wide grins, they collapsed into one another.

As they embraced, 2 brought her head off of my cock, looked back at the two of them, then back up at me with a mischievous grin. "While they're distracted..." she whispered, before rising and slinking herself over me, rubbing her firm tits across my chest, kissing me delicately one last time, before reaching down, grabbing my spit-covered cock, and guiding it down into her tight, warm pussy with a loud, arduous moan.

"No fair!" 3 cried out, breaking off from her embrace to look up at 2.

"Second's the best, bitch," 2 replied as she began to bounce, leaning down towards me, hands pressing into my chest as her ass swayed up in the air, up and down, slapping up against me, moaning in mounting pleasure. "You like that, Master? You'll never fuck a pussy better than mine, I guarantee it. And it's all yours, whenever you want, wherever you want... FUCK..."

She reeled back, a ripple of pleasure coursing through you, before a pair of hands reached up and shoved her to the side. 1 stood angrily, staring down at her. "Anyone can ride a cock," she cried, turning towards me. "Bend me over, Master. I'll fuck your lights out."

I chuckled. Never one to refuse such an offer, I rolled from the bed and stood myself up, gripping her tightly by the shoulders and the waist and throwing her on the bed. She showed no resistance, sticking her ass up in the air and swaying her hips as I approached her hot cunt.

"Fuck your obedient slut, Master..." she begged. "All I've ever wanted is for you to fuck me. Please, Master, please..."

I wrapped my hands about her waist, lined her up, and in one fluid motion thrust myself into her pussy's warm embrace. She bucked up against my cock happily, giggling in pleasure, throwing everything she had into reacting to every thrust as I rammed into her, faster and faster, harder and harder, bright red hair flying as she moaned. "Yes, Master, fuck me! Fuck your slut like the horny cumwhore she is! Use me, please, use my pussy... FUCK... All I've ever wanted... all I'll ever want... is to please you, Master..."

Hands began to roam my thighs, my chest, as 2 and 3 flanked me on either side, looking down as my hard cock slammed into 1.

"Look at her go!" 2 squealed happily. "Throwing everything she has into fucking you, the little whore!"

"Can I be next, Master?" 3 begged, pressing herself up against me. "I want to pleasure you so badly..."

I wrapped one hand around each slut's waists as they leaned down, brought 1 up and down against me, as my dorm echoed with her moans of pleasure and obedience. I felt my release building up again as 1's tight, hot cunt squeezed against me, milked me.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed. "Don't stop, Master, please don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, yes, FUCK!"

1's first orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave as she crumpled before me, her ass ramming against my cock, trying desperately to siphon every inch, every drop of pleasure as she rode the wave out. I extracted myself from her, stepped back.

"Kneel, Sluts, and beg for my cum."

2 and 3 dropped to their knees instantly, turning towards me. 1 slinked down to her knees between them, glistening with sweat, panting. She reached her nimble hands up and began to stroke, slowly at first, then as she regained her energy, faster and faster and faster.

"Please give us your cum, Master..." 3 began. "Cover your sluts in your hot, sticky cum."

"Nothing would make us happier," 2 added, cupping her tits and thrusting her chest out towards me. "Cum on my face, on my tits, it doesn't matter, Master. Just give it to us."

"We need it, Master," an exhausted 1 pleaded. "More than anything, we need your cum. We're addicted to it. We need it to survive. Drown us, Master, please..."

"Please, Master?"

"We'll do anything..."

"Fuck you anywhere..."

"Blow you anywhere..."

"Let us worship you, Master..."

"Let us worship our God..."

"You deserve it, Master..."

"You deserve to cum..."

"Cum for us, Master..."

"PLEASE!"

I grunted as stream after stream spurt forth from my cock. Turning, I made sure to douse each of my sluts in an equally-distributed amount as they giggled in glee, crying out for more, until at last I was spent, and stepped back to look upon my three cock-hungry, cum-covered sex slaves as they let the cum drip down their faces and onto their tits.

"Thank you, Master..." they chanted in unison.

"So..."

I looked up to see Adria, having totally forgotten she was still here. Her body was glistening with sweat, her pussy dripping. I could tell that she had cum. She rolled off the bed, stepped towards me, tits bouncing with every stride. "What's next for God?"

As I stepped out of my residence hall, squinting through the sunlight, I took a look around, taking in the atmosphere. I smiled, watching a girl in a tight crop top strut sexily past me, her tits bouncing with every step, winking at me as she passed. This was the first affirmation that last night's wishes had applied to more than just Alyssa. All of campus was mine to explore now.

I made my way across campus, not trying to hide my wandering eyes as I took in the sights I passed, the girls of all shapes and sizes, all skimpily dressed, without underwear, reveling in my male gaze.

"I like this new world," Adria said as she walked beside me. "So much more... provocative."

I looked to her, took in her nude form that only I could see as I walked. "Couldn't have done it without my genie slut doing her job, could I?"

Eventually, I made it to my 9 AM lecture, shuffling in a couple minutes early and grabbing a seat near the back of the hall and setting my stuff down. Of course, I had no intention of doing any work in this class, but it helped to keep up pretenses. Adria sat down beside me, and together we began to survey the landscape. The men were present, scattered throughout the room, but it was the women that caught my eye. Those that were early were already seated, some shifting as if trying to make themselves comfortable, others all but openly masturbating in the room, though trying to stifle their horny moans. As the door opened to the hall once more, a minute before 9, I looked down, saw a trio of women enter, talking with one another, and my gaze fixed upon them. The first was Mia, a big-titted, long-haired blonde who walked with slutty purpose. The second was Aria, a brunette who had her hair in a short ponytail, with small but perky tits and an equally small and perky ass. The third was Amber, another blonde, short, with short hair and mid-tier tits, but with an ass that could kill. I had fantasized about all three at one point or another, the inseparable gossip group who always walked and teased the boys out of their league, but would restrict their services strictly to athletes and frat guys. I used to be in the former category. Not anymore.

I leaned over towards Adria, pointed down towards them. "I wish they would come and sit beside me. I wish Mia would get under the desk and suck my dick during the lecture, while the other two sat in the seats next to me and masturbated."

Adria grinned, and after a snap of her fingers, she vanished. I watched the three girls pause for a moment, scan the room, before finding me in one of the back rows, and with enthusiastic giggles they began to make their way up towards me. I smiled down at them, leaned back as I watched them approach.

"Good morning, Master," Mia said as the gaggle of girls reached my row. "Looking forward to today's lecture?"

I chuckled softly as they sauntered towards me. "More than you know."

"Really?" Mia stopped, standing above me now. "I don't know about you, but Professor Peters' lessons always bore me. I'm always looking for..." Her gaze not-so-subtly shifted down towards my crotch, where my rock-hard cock sprung up from within my pants. "...Entertainment."

"What kind of entertainment?"

She leaned forward into me, her face hovering inches from mine, as her hands rested upon my cock, beginning to rub idly. "How about we show you?"

"By all means."

Mia smiled, dropped her bags where she stood, and with an elegant movement she sidled herself underneath the small desk-like hutch. Aria made her way around, sitting to my left, while Amber took the seat to my right, and as I sat upright and moved to the edge of my seat, they both leaned in close to me, and I watched as their hands began to wander towards their skirts, lifting them ceremoniously and revealing their dripping, wet pussies. As they began to pleasure themselves, Mia reached up, unbuttoned my pants, and gasped happily as my cock finally stood free, hearing as Aria and Amber moaned as they saw it too.

"That's the biggest cock I've ever seen..." Mia whispered, her voice dripping with lust.

"You know what to do next, don't you?"

Mia smiled. "Yes, Master." And with one swift motion, her opened mouth descended upon my cock, enveloping me in her warm little whore throat.

"Good morning, class!"

I looked up as a door opened, and watched as in stepped Valentina Peters, the professor that led this lecture. She was new this year, and young - I think she finished her own education not more than two years before. She wore a short pleated skirt and a white button down shirt, only fastened halfway up, revealing a generous amount of her ample cleavage. Watching her as she entered, combined with the pleasure from Mia's blowjob, her lips worshipping my cock as if it were her only care in the world, quickly brought me close to the edge. I watched as the professor leaned forward to place a couple books on her desk, revealing her lack of a bra underneath that shirt.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Amber asked, leaning in close. I looked down, saw that she had tugged her shirt down, revealing her breasts that she groped eagerly with her free hand.

"Too bad she's so uptight..." Aria added. I noticed she had done the same. I leaned back, draping one arm across each of them, bringing them in close as they lounged in their seats and recoiled in their growing pleasure, not caring who heard them.

12