Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe she needs to be... loosened up," Amber whispered in my ear, her voice ragged with arousal.

"That's not a bad idea," Mia piped up. I looked down at her, my face folding into a scowl.

"You don't talk, slut," I told her. "You just suck my cock until I cum. Understand?"

Her face shifted to one of genuine fear that she had displeased me as she nodded and went back to work with added fervor, attempting to make up for her transgression.

"Tits out, whore."

With a free hand, without stopping, Mia lifted a hand and tore her crop top down to her waist, revealing her naked breasts as they bounced and pressed against my legs as she diligently sucked and sucked and sucked.

"Now..." Professor Peters called out to the class. "If you'll all open your notebooks to a clean sheet of paper, we'll pick up where we left off..."

I didn't even try to pay attention to the lecture. I tuned out the rest of the world, as the rest of the world seemed to tune out my pleasure-filled corner of the hall. I focused instead on groping two sets of tits that belonged to some of the biggest sluts on campus as they masturbated without reprehension beside me, while another sucked my cock without another thought in the world, her warm lips embracing my length over and over again, her tongue dancing over every inch, faster and faster, her hands tugging and tugging alongside her cumslut mouth, as the symphony of lust began to reach a climax, as the two girls masturbated harder and harder, faster and faster, until Aria reached a loud and shivering orgasm, then Amber, and as they turned around, began to caress me, their hands moving underneath my shirt, tracing my chest, pressing themselves against me, kissing me, Mia began to work faster and faster, her focus zoning in on the one task that mattered, her mouth bobbing up and down, up and down, until her lips popped off my cock, and her spit-laden hands began to jerk, fingers wrapped tightly around my length, hard and fast and hard and fast.

"Cum for me, Master..." she whispered, so her voice would carry to my ears alone. "Cum on my fucking face. Cover your fucking cumslut in your hot, sticky load, Master. I know you want to. The campus whore, on her knees, begging for your cum. It's all you've ever wanted, isn't it? And now it's real. Cum for me, Master, cover my face, YES!"

With a grunt, I exploded upon her, reveling in the happy giggles the three whores shared as I drenched Mia in my load, until finally I came down from my high, and her face was dripping with my cum, oozing from her lips and cheeks down onto her tits and shoulders.

"You are not to clean that off for the rest of the day," I commanded her. "You are to wear my cum as a symbol of pride. And if anyone asks whose cum it is, you'll tell them it belonged to the best cock you've ever sucked."

Mia smiled. "Yes, Master."

I looked up, finally deciding to tune into the lecture for the first time today. As Mia rested her cheek up against my leg, idly caressing my still-hard, yet satisfied cock with loving care, I gazed down at Professor Peters, droning on about this or that, a boring subject, but a beautiful body.

"I think you're right, girls..." I whispered. "I think she does need to be loosened up."

I sat up, pulling my cock back from Mia, much to her chagrin. Unbuttoning her shirt with my eyes, imagining that tight body, I called out, "Adria?"

"Hey there, Master," a voice cooed from behind me, as a pair of hands reached out and began to massage my shoulders. "Not done with your fun for today?"

"Not nearly. I wish it was perceived that me fucking Professor Peters during the lecture was totally normal."

"Done." She snapped her fingers, and though there was no discernable change, I could still almost feel the world around me shift to my whim. I stood, cock still out, dangling and wet and hard, and made my way down the aisle, garnering a couple glances from a couple of my hornier classmates. As I made my way to the front, Peters looked over to me. I gave her a curt nod, and with only so much as a nod back, she went over to the desk in the center of the area and bent herself over, sticking her ass up in the air. It was normal to be fucked in the middle of giving a lecture, she thought. I made my way around, admiring the shape of her body, the curvature of her ass. I hiked her skirt up towards her waist, revealing her wet, dripping pussy, just waiting, begging to be fucked. I took her by the hips, and in the middle of a sentence, thrust myself into her, and the lecture was thus interrupted by a loud moan of pleasure. Her pussy clenched my length, and I felt, as I continued to push my way further and further into her cunt's warm embrace, she began to grind back against it as she tried, and failed, to continue teaching, the pleasure ramping up, her horniness taking control.

Her sentences at first were interspersed with cries of arousal, but gradually those same cries became the sentences, and as I fucked her from behind, faster and faster, harder and harder, enjoying my professor's slutty little cunt, she began to slip from the role of teacher, and further into the role of horny little slut. The lecture hall became my pleasure theater, as the students watched, thinking this to be totally normal. Some were simply observing. Some were masturbating. I could see my slutty trio in the back, vigorously pleasuring each other, and I grinned.

"Who knew teachers were such whores?" I chuckled as I pounded away in my plaything. "Tell the class how much you love my cock."

"I love your cock, Master!" she screamed out. "It feels so good inside me!"

"Tell them what you are."

"I'm a horny little teacher slut!"

"Again. Like you mean it."

"I'M A HORNY LITTLE TEACHER SLUT!"

With that, my pleasure peaked again, and cum began to fill my cumwhore professor's tight little pussy as she came in unison to me, screaming out. I saw a hand reach up, rip out a tit from within her loosely-buttoned shirt, as together we rode out our symphony of pleasure, until finally, I extracted my cock from her pussy, and the class came to an end.

As the student body began to file out, I brought Professor Peters to her knees in front of me, commanded her to lick my hard cock clean. As she did, I looked up, saw Adria descending the stairs towards me.

"And this is only a taste of paradise," she called out to me. "What's next, Master?"

12