All Comments on 'Paradise Found Ch. 05'

by Nexte100

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 5 years ago

This keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see Elsie find her man and their balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is amazing. Arguably the best writing I've seen on this site, especially in this category. Love the fact that you set a reasonably realistic limit on the women's height instead of just going absurdly large with it (lot of people go way overboard with it to the point where it's like, "what can you even do with

a size difference like that?"). Though if you do expand a bit, I'd say a good upper limit would be somewhere between 15–18 feet at most.

Oh, and first time reading an erotic story that gave me genuine heartache over what the characters are going through, marvelous, though I think a little more focus on the sex (lengthening the scenes a bit; their frequency is fine) would do some good. I was pretty disappointed that the rest of threesome with Lena had been pretty much omitted. I figure that the same will be case when we pick things back up from Alex's perspective; skipping over the rest of that night with Annette, sadly.

Also, really hope we'll be seeing more of Ash, she has a very distinct feel about her character that just makes you want more.

Nexte100Nexte100over 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for staying with me in this tale. It was my first erotic story, and remains dear to my heart.

I appreciate the criticism re: lack of sexual content. I'll confess that I started this story thinking it would be a series of episodic sexy chapters of content with various tall women as the world changes, but it somehow evolved from that as I wrote it. The New World Order tale is one that really strikes a chord with me, and I've devoured any content that plays at the gender reversal game even tangentially. Most don't do it the way I see it happening (witness the overly angsty "The Power", by Naomi Alderman; which was very disappointing, by my account), but I find them compelling nevertheless.

I digress, but I will apologize for the shift in tone. There is no doubt that the story shifts pretty hard from light-hearted and sexy to serious and uses-sex-more-as-a-set piece-than-smut. I can certainly dig how folks would feel somewhat letdown by that, and I will say that the trend does somewhat continue throughout the remainder as character development takes center stage.

Thanks again for reading and taking the time to reply. I get the sense that this story isn't as well received as my other one here (Incubus Pupa), and that doesn't shock me, but it's nice to know that some folks do enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a good read!

Love the imaginative thought that went into the writing of this story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should categorized as horror!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNexte100@Nexte100
Update - 16 June 2023 So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intent...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES