Paradise Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agoose
Agoose
17 Followers

Sabrina had brought in her purple vibrator to really get things going after her third squirting orgasm. The movie, mixed with the fact that she was on a bathroom on a plane heading for California, made this one of her best masturbation experiences. She couldn't wait to tell Julie about it, minus the pee video. That was just for Sabrina to know about.

Halfway through the video, Sabrina made a decision to try the whole peeing thing in Hawaii to scratch it off her bucket list. It was perfect; thousands of miles away from anyone she knew and no way for anyone to find out about it. The thought of doing something so weird was arousing Sabrina even more.

Time for one last orgasm, then back to check on Julie. The van of girls in her movie was parked in a vacant mall parking lot now. The girls were all out of the van now and outside in the empty parking lot at sunset. The girls were all stripped down and having one big pee sex party. The girls were all getting each other off using various toys and one girl was wearing a strap on dildo.

The entire end of the video was so incredibly ridiculous that Sabrina had to laugh while trying to focus on having one last orgasm. The video ended up being too funny, so Sabrina turned it off and focused on herself for a few minutes. Sabrina's vagina was dripping wet from squirting so much. The wall was covered in it, but luckily, her clothes were not due to Sabrina's intelligent thinking ahead.

Sabrina had switched from fingering her pussy, to fingering her ass while her vibrator worked on her swollen wet clitoris. She could only get one finger in her ass, but that was enough to give her a really nice feeling that tingled throughout her entire body. She could feel her final orgasm building up and it was going to be huge.

Sabrina forced a second finger into her ass which hurt at first. After a few seconds though, her asshole stretched to accommodate the second finger. With the pressure building very fast, Sabrina began gyrating her hips in a fucking motion as she fingered her ass faster and faster. A few seconds of gyrating and Sabrina finally released a very impressive amount of her cum on the already fucked up wall.

Sabrina was totally spent and sat for a few seconds just enjoying the feeling for once. Naked relaxation was now Sabrina's favorite thing in the entire world. After a minute of cooling down, she took stock of just how big of a mess she had made. The wall directly in front of her was going to need some major attention, but luckily, the floor was tile instead of being carpeted. All Sabrina needed was a big huge towel and that should do it.

However, this was an airplane and not a hotel room. There was very little toilet paper and no paper towels, only air powered hand dryers. This was now a big problem for Sabrina. She knew that she couldn't just leave the bathroom like this, but there was only one alternative for that. Shaking her head, Sabrina realized that it would have to be done.

Sabrina frowned, then took her shirt that she had placed neatly aside in order to not get soaked, and started drying the mess. After a few swipes of her shirt, the bathroom was back to being dry. The shirt however, was a dripping wet disaster that Sabrina rung out as best she could then tried using a hand dryer to finish it off. It was a great effort, but Sabrina knew she was going to have to wear her cum soaked shirt until she could get a fresh shirt when the plane landed.

Sabrina put all her clothes back on, gathered her stuff into her purse, then stood at the bathroom door. She paused to consider staying in the bathroom until she was forced out when they were landing. She was positive that Julie would tear apart the plane looking for her so that was no good. Normally, a wet shirt wouldn't be a big deal. But knowing Julie, she would automatically know why it was wet. Sabrina sighed one last time, then she opened the door and practically ran back to her seat.

Sabrina was a little surprised to find that Julie, and her man friend, were still not back yet. She looked all around the plane from where she was sitting and didn't see either of them anywhere. Sabrina remembered that Julie specifically told her to not come and check on her, so Sabrina complied. She decided to sit back, try and forget about her embarrassingly wet shirt, and attempted to take a nap.

Everything was quiet and Sabrina had nearly drifted into sleep when Sabrina, and everyone else on the plane, heard Julie yelling. It was so clear and distinct that Sabrina knew Julie wasn't in any kind of trouble. Julie was simply getting off, very impressively from the sounds of it. A small group of stewardess's were piled around the bathroom door listening to Julie yell out in pleasure. One had tried furiously knocking on the door, but Sabrina knew that was going to do nothing other than waste the stewardess's energy.

Most of the section of the plane Sabrina was sitting with, were quickly getting upset, mad, and angry. It wasn't surprising given that most of everyone riding in coach had young kids. The noises coming from Julie's mouth were pretty raw and explicit. Sabrina's face started turning red when she realized that most of the people on the plane knew Sabrina and Julie were flying together.

Sabrina considered trying to get Julie out of the bathroom and back into her seat, but her wet cum shirt was the deciding factor. She figured that since it had already been an hour, Julie would probably be done soon, hopefully. Until then, Sabrina closed her eyes again and listened to all the irate passengers complain about the audio sex they were getting. Whether they liked it or not, there was nothing that could be done until Julie and Nick had had enough of each other.

Five minutes of listening to angry passengers and Julie yelling for Nick to cum in her ass, Sabrina took a short nap that only lasted for about ten minutes. When Julie and Nick came out of their bathroom, everyone started yelling and causing a huge commotion over the midair sex romp they were forced to hear. Sabrina sat up, rubbed her eyes, then moved to let Julie back into her seat.

"Can you believe these people? They're all mad at me for being so loud. Could you hear me out here and why is your shirt soaked?"

"I spilled my glass of water and yes, we all heard you orgasming for the last hour and a half. What the hell Julie? You two sounded like wild animals mauling each other."

"You told me to get rid of my shit, so we did. He's a pro football player and hung like a god damn horse. I got his number in case we are in LA longer than we expect to be."

Julie leaned into Sabrina and sniffed her shirt a few times before getting the biggest smile on her face that Sabrina had ever seen.

"Baby girl, that's not water. What the fuck did you do? Sit her and masturbate listening to me and Nick? That's fuckin hot. You should have joined us. There was room for one more person I think."

"Thanks, but I took care of it myself in the bathroom beside yours, of which I couldn't hear anything."

"Nice. That's the spirit I'm trying to see from you this weekend. And from the looks of it, you had a pretty good time."

Julie grabbed Sabrina's purse and began rummaging through it.

"You must have an enormous dildo in here. You're such a whore."

Sabrina grabbed her purse and set it by her feet on the floor.

"Keep dreaming. I get off without a horse dick, unlike you."

"Ummm no. There is no way you got off like that with just your hand. I know you girlfriend. What's in the purse? Are you hiding something from me? You are, I can tell!"

Julie tried getting the purse back, but Sabrina quickly jumped out of her seat and stowed her purse in the overhead compartment. Then she sat back down and considered telling her best friend about the video. If she did though, the video might lose its "forbidden" aura around it. The video was probably her one and only secret she kept from Julie. Sabrina wasn't embarrassed by it, but it was nice having at least one thing that was hers, and hers alone.

"Chill out Julie. You should see how dilated your eyeballs are. You better calm yourself down a little. You already have half the plane voting on throwing us off with parachutes."

"Oh whatever. I am calm. Ok, enough about sex in the bathrooms. Do we have any plans yet in Hawaii? Or are we doing it day by day. If I were to bet, I'd say you already have an itinerary for us. Let me see it."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but there are no plans, as of yet anyway. I figured we would just spend most of our time on the beach and in tiki bars. Maybe some snorkeling or something, but I have no plans."

"Damn, I'm shocked. I love it. What about LA? When is the flight to Honolulu?"

"We'll have three hours to kill which shouldn't be hard. There's an authentic Vietnamese restaurant we should try if you're game."

"Gross. What's plan B? Pizza? Burgers? California penis?"

"You just had sex for the last 90 minutes! Does your brain think about anything else?"

"I refuse to answer that question. Seriously though, let's get something a little more American to eat. I'm all for trying new things, but I also don't want to get a case of explosive diarrhea on our next flight."

"Well, it'll have to wait until we land then. We should be nearly there."

"Thank God. You've got some immensely strong smelling cum. It's kind of turning me on."

Sabrina looked at Julie with shock then flicked her ear like she used to do in middle school.

"Ow. That brings back some good memories. I was only joking about the smell, but it is turning me on."

Sabrina rolled her eyes at her friend as the pilot announced they were about to land in the next ten minutes. Julie got excited and clapped her hands together after hearing the announcement.

"Finally! California penis, her I come!!"

The moment Sabrina and Julie were off the plane and out of LAX, they both took their first breath of warm California air. February's in Pennsylvania were always below freezing, but California's sixty degree weather felt like eighty to the two girls. Everything was green, bright, and full of life. Sabrina remarked that if California was this nice, imagine what Hawaii was going to feel like.

The girls had some time to kill, but didn't want to stray too far from the airport. Sabrina was ready to eat lunch even though with the time change, it was now closer to dinner. Julie wasn't hungry at all because she was still feeling the effects of the MDMA she had done on the plane. Julie tried talking Sabrina into skipping lunch to go smoke a joint instead. Julie argued that it was way too nice outside to go sit inside and eat.

Rather than argue with her friend, Sabrina gave in after a while and settled for some street tacos which ended up being surprisingly awesome. The girls still had about two hours before the next flight so they wandered around in beautiful Los Angeles looking for a good place to smoke.

"You really should have gotten at least one of these tacos. They're freakin amazing."

"I'll eat in Hawaii. If I'm paying for food, then I want us to dine somewhere that has a five star rating. Besides, I'm still a little fucked up, but this joint should help with that. It'll calm me down a little."

"You? Calm? Those two words don't go together. I haven't smoked in like three years, so I hope that shit isn't very strong. I'd ask, but I'm pretty sure you would tell me that it wasn't, even if it was the strongest pot on the earth."

"I'll be honest, it's medical grade stuff so it's pretty damn good. One or two hits and you should be good to go. There, I was honest. Hope you enjoyed it, it'll be the one and only time."

Sabrina laughed and did appreciate the honesty. Being best friends with someone like Julie wasn't easy. Even without taking into account the whole "sleeping with her husband" fiasco, which was just water under the bridge now. The hardest part about being friends with someone like Julie, was the constant imusiveness she had.

One minute they could be sitting in a movie theatre and half way through, Julie would get up, walk out, and go to meet some guy who just texted her. It wasn't always about sex though either. Julie was clinically classified as a nymphomaniac, but her impulsive nature came out in everything she did. It was sometimes an adventure simply having dinner with Julie. Sabrina never knew where they would end up. They were both complete polar opposites of each other, but that's what they loved the most about each other.

Julie was getting ancy with the need to smoke the joint she had on her. Her heart was still pounding from the drug she did on the airplane and it was starting to freak Julie out a little. Rather than listen to Julie's paranoia, Sabrina pointed out a vacant back alley beside a Chinese food restaurant they could duck into for a minute or too. Julie was ready to simply smoke it out in the open, but Sabrina was always the voice of reason between them.

The two girls smoked almost the entire joint before realizing just how high they were getting. Sabrina forgot all about Julie telling her that it would only take a hit or two. She also forgot that it was medical marijuana so when Julie put the joint out and the two went back out onto the streets, it was game on for the two Pennsylvania girls.

Julie almost tripped over a homeless man's leg which brought on a laughing fit between the two for nearly five minutes. The two girls were also getting a lot of interesting looks from both men and women. Sabrina rationalized that it was merely because they weren't tan like everyone else walking around. Of course Julie tried saying that it was because everyone was checking them both out.

Sabrina admitted that it might be possible since they were both wearing some pretty skimpy clothing, even for LA. Since Sabrina couldn't get to her suitcase before the next flight, her and Julie did a little clothes shopping after getting high as nuts. Maybe it wasn't the greatest idea, but at the time, the two girls thought it was a brilliant idea.

Five blocks from the airport the girls found a vintage clothing store that looked like it was untouched since 1970. Sabrina bought a light blue sun dress that just barely covered her butt. If she were to bend over, someone was going to get mooned. Julie bought a white tank top and yellow short shorts. Both girls changed before leaving the store and looked fully stellar.

Walking around LA, Sabrina couldn't help but check the time nearly every ten minutes. Her paranoia over missing the next flight was getting the best of her and Julie didn't like it. At one point, Julie threatened to take Sabrina's phone from her once they were on the plane for Hawaii. She tried making the case that neither of them really needed their phones so why not give them a break for a few days? Sabrina knew Julie would never go longer than a half hour without her phone so she decided to call Julie's bluff.

While waiting for the next flight, Sabrina made a wager with Julie that she could go longer without her phone.

"I'll bet you $100 that I can go longer than you without a phone. We'll start on the plane after we're seated. What do you think Julie?"

"Game on bitch. I know you're thinking I'm gonna cave in before Hawaii, but I don't need that phone for anything this trip. You'll be out before we land in Hawaii."

"Nope. I can go a few days without it I'm pretty sure. You said game on so you're in officially right?"

Julie gave Sabrina a confused look then said, "yeah, why?"

Sabrina smiled then said, "what about your little football player sex toy? He may be on his way to Hawaii also. It's going to be kind of hard to arrange a sexual encounter with someone with no phone."

"Oh please. Is that the best you got? I can have sex with anyone, without my phone. What about you? Don't you have employees that need monitored?"

"Wrong again. They're all off because of the snowstorm. Looks like this could get kind of interesting. Let's make it $200 since neither of us think we need our phones."

"You got it babe, but who's going to keep the phones? Should we turn them off?"

"Definitely, but before we turn them off, why don't we each put a 4 digit lock on the home screen of each others phone. That way no one can check their phones without the other person knowing about it, because you'll need the code to unlock it."

"Damn, you're smart even when you're high. I think we should write the codes down as a precaution."

"Good thinking. This is going to be some real easy money. Oh yeah."

The girls took each others phones and added a 4 digit password to unlock it. Then they handed their phones back to each other.

Julie laughed a little then said, "there's no way in hell I'll lose this bet. How long before the next flight?"

"No clue, I don't own a watch."

"Damn, me either. This already sucks and we're not even on the plane yet."

The flight to Honolulu Hawaii wasn't long, but for Sabrina and Julie, it seemed to last forever. Both girls pretended they were just fine without their phones, but they were both secretly dying in agony. With nothing to occupy their time with, the girls were forced to entertain each other the entire time or nap.

Julie was in no shape for napping and Sabrina was too excited about spending four days in Hawaii to nap either. So the entire flight, they tried compiling a list of things to potentially do while in Hawaii. Sabrina was easy, she only wanted to swim in the ocean and lay on the beach for four days. Julie wanted to experience everything Hawaii had to offer, and then some.

Julie's list started becoming fairly massive for only a four day vacation. Sabrina looked over her list as Julie was writing it and couldn't believe some of the things that were on it.

"Does that say 'swim with sharks'?"

"Don't worry about my list, keep your eyes on your own paper, missy."

Sabrina rolled her eyes then said, "I don't have a paper you ding bat. I just want to lay on the beach and get as much sun as possible."

"I know, you told me already. That's so boring. That's the kind of thing grandmothers do while in Hawaii. We need adventure, excitement, danger..."

"Danger? The hell? This is supposed to be a vacation, not spring break, and we're not teenagers."

"Speak for yourself old maid."

Julie let out a loud boisterous laugh then folded her paper in half and stuffed it in her purse. Julie felt kind of bad for calling her best friend an old maid AND a grandmother, all within thirty seconds of each other. Julie gave Sabrina a hug from her seat then tried to think of something nice to say.

"Ok fine, we don't have to swim with sharks, but I don't want you to lay on a beach for four days and then go back to Pennsylvania regretting that you didn't do more."

"You're right. We should be making the most of our time on the island. I'll go see a shark that's captive and sedated. Is that good enough?"

Julie shook her head then said, "You can see a captive shark in Baltimore, that's no fun. Since you paid for the flights and accommodations, I'll still pay for our food, but I also want us to do one thing each day of my choosing. Nothing too dangerous though, I guess."

"Just one thing per day? What do we do for the rest of the time?"

"That's up to you babe. If you wanna lay out in the sun, that's fine with me."

"Ok. You've got a deal. Now give me the code to my God damn phone before I start killing people."

"Ha! I knew I'd win! Thank God you ended it cuz I was prepared to go all four days without my phone."

"Congratulations, I hate you, now give me the damn code and here's your $200. I can't believe you're going to leave Hawaii with more money then you brought with you."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. We're going to have some major memories when and if we leave this place."

Agoose
Agoose
17 Followers